For those who call MQM supporters 'traitors'

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Guys do you know what's the punishment for a proven traitor in pretty much any penal code in the world?

The last I checked, it's 'DEATH PENALTY'

By calling someone a traitor, indirectly suggesting that that person be executed.

Are you suggesting a wholesale massacre of karachiites for the undeniable support they offer to MQM.

I never voted for MQM in my LIFE, but after having spent ONE year in karachi (I moved here from the US for family reasons) observing mustafa kamal, a die-hard mqm worker, I won't have any qualms in voting for them in the next election (whenever that happens)..

I would take serious offence to anyone suggesting mqm workers and sympathizers are traitors.

Guys tried the trick in '71...how did that work out?

So far I havent met a SINGLE sensible, who supports any kind of military operation in Baluchistan. All are for re-conciliation, even with the separatist elements. Apparently most people have learned from their past mistakes except for a few boneheads here...

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
My dear brother:

i completely respect ur views , honestly i tel u onething being a muslim loyal pakistani and Pujabhi( i m delibertely writing punjabi otherwise v all r pakistani n love eah other)

My freind........i even praise the work done by mustafa kamal.........although i ve clear reason to belive that mqm is terrorist party.

u talked abt punjabi...........2 days before one of the mqm person in the tv prog bang e dara abbused the punjabi.........he was the who is bringing difference among us.........i sttronly condemn it........

tel me do u ve a moral courage to condemn his speech...............do we ve ever expereinced from the loyal khi to condemn this sort of thinking......

do u ve a morale courage to tel the truth to the people of khi that Jamat islami mayor Naimat ullah increased the bueget of city counil from 2 billions to 40 billions ever in histroy, all projects were initated by naimat ullah n mutafa kamal carried on.........v appreciate only one thing he carried on those projects din throw to dust bin like other politicans.............but q is ...............did u ever heard that mustafa kamal showed his moral courage that ya these prog were initated by ex mayor.............my brother.........haathi kaa daant khana kaa aur dikhana kaa aur
did u ever heard that mqm supporter said the good word of naimat ullah..............aur ever they criticise altaf on his speech in india...

brother to be honest , to be very honest, i support n league and tehrik insaaf.........and ever other person who perform good things despite of his party as i mentioned earlier abt mqm. but now is ur trun to show harmony and love for each other n speak truth.

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bhitai said:
Guys do you know what's the punishment for a proven traitor in pretty much any penal code in the world?

The last I checked, it's 'DEATH PENALTY'

By calling someone a traitor, indirectly suggesting that that person be executed.

Are you suggesting a wholesale massacre of karachiites for the undeniable support they offer to MQM.

I never voted for MQM in my LIFE, but after having spent ONE year in karachi (I moved here from the US for family reasons) observing mustafa kamal, a die-hard mqm worker, I won't have any qualms in voting for them in the next election (whenever that happens)..

I would take serious offence to anyone suggesting mqm workers and sympathizers are traitors.

guys tried the trick in '71...how did that work out?

So far I havent met a SINGLE sensible, who supports any kind of military operation in Baluchistan. All are for re-conciliation, even with the separatist elements. Apparently most people have learned from their past mistakes except for a few boneheads here...

Mr. Bhitai... I think just to prove your point you are trying to exeggerate.... My brother can you quote or name a person within this forum who has called karachities as traitors??? Do you think that opposing MQM means calling MQM as traitors?.... how follish!!!!!

furthermore, if you succeed to name a person who have called MQM and karachities as whole Traitor.... even then it is negligible as one out of hundered does not have any importance....and one thing more.... if someone oppose you/MQM, MQM people outrightly threat for consquences like 71... that is the thing which make few people to call you ********...i think you must change and must understand that there are different political parties who has their own political agenda and they can oppose you as well... so ust opposing does not mean consequences like 71... and by the way in 71 India played a big role as well as some mistakes (big ones) by our politicians as well as army also played a role...and everybody knows that Karchi is getting his full share and just opposing MQM is not going to make part of Pakistan.

@bhitai : Absolutely right bhitai !!! well done!!!

@such bolo, siasat and others who easily call others the traitors (look at the history of the country) I raise here the question.... WHY SINCE CREATION OF PAKISTAN THE TRAITORS ONLY CAME/ARE COMING FROM SMALL PROVINCES OF THE COUNTRY BUT IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY NOBODY COMES FROM THE BIGGEST PROVINCE OF THE COUNTRY WHOM THE PEOPLE OF THE MOST POPULATED PROVINCE NAMED A TRAITOR. DO THE BIG BROTHERS CLAIM ONLY FOR THEIR SELF TO BE THE TRUE PAKISTANI AND NOBODY ELSE ANY WHERE IN PAKISTAN???

Think about that!!! but only if you really have a mind to think by facts! and kindly try to speak "SUCH" without being narrow minded people you might be.

By living abroad, probably we have better understanding of "SIASAT" in the country but to be very honest feeling sorrow for them who don't have any wisdom but demand to be hear without learning from the past and having any own opinion by searching for the facts.

FACT is that the MQM can only claim to be a Party of MIDDLE CLASS and LOWER MIDDLE CLASS and HAVE the most educated people in highest number among their supporters and workers.
FACT is that the system adopted by the local WADERA, JAGEERDAR and SRMAYDAR to divide the people by manipulating the history and facts and rule on the peolpe having no wisdom. Same was done b4 in 1971 and history shows that people named as traitor in 1971 was not TRAITORS but those who planned and manipulate the people of (west) Pakistan. You may deny the history and facts, but it will not be mean that the history is changed.

schez

Citizen
MR BHITAI... well i respect ur opinions as they r wat u believe... but i can never agree on tht... u might have only spent a year in karachi or maybe more than dat... Ur opinion is only consists of da things wt have been showed in media or else da develpment of karachi... well i am frm karachi... an urdu speaking .. lived my whole life dere... seen everythin wat has happend throughout these 20 years... the killings..bribe... extortions .... & every single kid of karachi knws whose behind all tht... definately MQM... i m not stating any 1 traitor, but wtever they did makes them not differ frm this word... i've seen frm my eyes da killings... da baddest of situations caused by none other than our own neighbours ... knwn people.. even infact frnds from da mqm .... where is written dat 1 can achive dere goalzz.. there rights by killing innocent ppl???.. I've seen my own eyes da torchers... the bodies wid only pieces.. as it was quite a routine in 90's...... well wtelse i would tell u ...... i m not saying tht there wasnt any injustice to da mqm but wht they did was nothing comparable to tht injustice... & i m sorry to say ppl r literally blind who r following mqm... Unko shayad dil mei bilkul khof nahi ke ALLAH ko bhi jawab dena... im not a supporter of any party... as i told you i m an urdu speaker.. same as the other migrants of partition... most of da ppl who r followers of muttahida they openly abuse pak... love india wid dere heart & soul... tht is da way to tribute your forefathers who gave sacrifices??... well i knw most of da ppl find it offensive wt i said.. per this is da truth... or sab jantey hain ye bus ALLah kee taraf sai dilun per stamped hogae hain unki.....

ALLAH PAKISTAN KEE HIFAZAT KAREY.....
AAMEEN.....

schez

Citizen
MR BHITAI... well i respect ur opinions as they r wat u believe... but i can never agree on tht... u might have only spent a year in karachi or maybe more than dat... Ur opinion is only consists of da things wt have been showed in media or else da develpment of karachi... well i am frm karachi... an urdu speaking .. lived my whole life dere... seen everythin wat has happend throughout these 20 years... the killings..bribe... extortions .... & every single kid of karachi knws whose behind all tht... definately MQM... i m not stating any 1 traitor, but wtever they did makes them not differ frm this word... i've seen frm my eyes da killings... da baddest of situations caused by none other than our own neighbours ... knwn people.. even infact frnds from da mqm .... where is written dat 1 can achive dere goalzz.. there rights by killing innocent ppl???.. I've seen my own eyes da torchers... the bodies wid only pieces.. as it was quite a routine in 90's...... well wtelse i would tell u ...... i m not saying tht there wasnt any injustice to da mqm but wht they did was nothing comparable to tht injustice... & i m sorry to say ppl r literally blind who r following mqm... Unko shayad dil mei bilkul khof nahi ke ALLAH ko bhi jawab dena... im not a supporter of any party... as i told you i m an urdu speaker.. same as the other migrants of partition... most of da ppl who r followers of muttahida they openly abuse pak... love india wid dere heart & soul... tht is da way to tribute your forefathers who gave sacrifices??... well i knw most of da ppl find it offensive wt i said.. per this is da truth... or sab jantey hain ye bus ALLah kee taraf sai dilun per stamped hogae hain unki.....

ALLAH PAKISTAN KEE HIFAZAT KAREY.....
AAMEEN.....

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
ZIADA FALSAFA NAHEE SAADA SEE BAAT CHALO MAAN LIYE 2 PULL 4 ROAD 6 GUTTER KIA YEH SAB KISI AIK BHEE INSAANI JAAN KA BADAL HO SAKTAY HAIN

bhitai

ZIADA FALSAFA NAHEE SAADA SEE BAAT CHALO MAAN LIYE 2 PULL 4 ROAD 6 GUTTER KIA YEH SAB KISI AIK BHEE INSAANI JAAN KA BADAL HO SAKTAY HAIN

FALSAFA NAHI SEEDHI SAADI BAAT HAY:

1. PPP is primarily a sindhi party, the proof is in the massive hiring of Sindhis in govt. institutions whenever PPP takes charge (nothing wrong if they are selected on merit, but sometimes it's not the case)..

2. PML represents punjab by and large. Proof: their leadership in sindh is totally bogus - mostly PPP have-beens and a few feudal families. In NWFP and Baluchistan they rarely had a stronghold.

3. Imran Khan has yet to prove his credentials as a national leader. I admire his position on my issues (minus the Taliban issue), yet I don't see any stalwarts in his party except for him.

4. JI is arguably the only national party with a religious mindset. In Karachi, they enjoy a substantial support (probably higher than PPP) - but they have yet to come clean on their role in Afghan/Kashmiri 'jihad'.

5. ANP and others are also demonstrably regional parties.

So.. in conclusion, the simple rule of logic dictates: In Pakistan it's all about IDENTITY POLITICS!!!

MQM is no exception. It feeds upon the identity crisis of a people, and has been delivering on *some* of its election-time promises. To the Karachiites, that is a welcome relief.

SHOW ME ONE PARTY that represents the URDU-SPEAKING community and is cleaner than MQM, and I will vote for it in a heart-beat!

bhitai

My brother can you quote or name a person within this forum who has called karachities as traitors??? Do you think that opposing MQM means calling MQM as traitors?.... how follish!!!!!

bro 'siasat' had called MQM supporters traitors on this very forum, a position he retracted subsequently!

you can ask him for the confirmation if you want.

I'm not being foolish when I see tens of millions of people who vote for MQM being labeled 'traitors' and take an exception to that!

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bhitai said:
My brother can you quote or name a person within this forum who has called karachities as traitors??? Do you think that opposing MQM means calling MQM as traitors?.... how follish!!!!!

bro 'siasat' had called MQM supporters traitors on this very forum, a position he retracted subsequently!

you can ask him for the confirmation if you want.

I'm not being foolish when I see tens of millions of people who vote for MQM being labeled 'traitors' and take an exception to that!

you should be sincere while quoting me... I also said...

furthermore, if you succeed to name a person who have called MQM and karachities as whole Traitor.... even then it is negligible as one out of hundered does not have any importance....