Feel the difference

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahaha! I have a feeling that socially challenged mental patient in your village is YOU yourself? There is so much Imran is doing for the country but you only look at his negative side but can't see the positive? Next time Imran Khan speaks, you better listen too? like every one else! You might learn a thing or two!:LOL:

Fly to Pakistan today then lecture me on the positive.

When your gas bill shows you 25000 when your whole life it was 1500 to 8000 all my life then its very hard to see positive because unlike PTI ministers, i don't have haram money of Pakistanis to pay the bills.

When Imran Khan breaks his promise and goes to IMF and soon will fuck Pakistanis even more with inflation and increased taxes and prices and dollar devaluation then its very hard to be positive.

Don't condescend to me when you're enjoying the good government of far superior men than Imran Khan will ever be.

Positive my ass. There's nothing positive about this government. I want a refund of my vote.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fly to Pakistan today then lecture me on the positive.

When your gas bill shows you 25000 when your whole life it was 1500 to 8000 all my life then its very hard to see positive because unlike PTI ministers, i don't have haram money of Pakistanis to pay the bills.

When Imran Khan breaks his promise and goes to IMF and soon will fuck Pakistanis even more with inflation and increased taxes and prices and dollar devaluation then its very hard to be positive.

Don't condescend to me when you're enjoying the good government of far superior men than Imran Khan will ever be.

Positive my ass. There's nothing positive about this government. I want a refund of my vote.
Hahah There is always a positive for every thing. If there is no positive, there could not be any negative either? Yes sure take your vote back if you have really given it to IK? So who are you planning to vote this time? Maryam or Billo rani? What about Mulla Diesel?:LOL:

Steyn

H
Hahah There is always a positive for every thing. If there is no positive, there could not be any negative either? Yes sure take your vote back if you have really given it to IK? So who are you planning to vote this time? Maryam or Billo rani? What about Mulla Diesel?:LOL:

Fuck this country. I am flying to America InshaAllah then I will lecture Pakistanis on how great Pakistan is while i am sitting in the superior morally rich American country.

Every Pakistani politician is a harami. Imran Khan fooled me, never again am I going to be fooled.

I would've gotten out of this country but Naya Pakistan has made everything pricey and i can't afford it at the moment.

May Allah give every honest Pakistani the ability to migrate from this corrupt land, ameen.

Saboo

H

Fuck this country. I am flying to America InshaAllah then I will lecture Pakistanis on how great Pakistan is while i am sitting in the superior morally rich American country.

Every Pakistani politician is a harami. Imran Khan fooled me, never again am I going to be fooled.

I would've gotten out of this country but Naya Pakistan has made everything pricey and i can't afford it at the moment.

May Allah give every honest Pakistani the ability to migrate from this corrupt land, ameen.
No my friend, don't even think of fcuking your motherland? You won't like people calling you Mother Effer, do you?..and yes please fly to America if you wish but remember! It is not as green a pasture as it looks. You will see when you get there.
I will still suggest that next time Imran Khan speaks, you better listen very carefully! it might console you!

Steyn

No my friend, don't even think of fcuking your motherland? You won't like people calling you Mother Effer, do you?..and yes please fly to America if you wish but remember! It is not as green a pasture as it looks. You will see when you get there.
I will still suggest that next time Imran Khan speaks, you better listen very carefully! it might console you!

I have listened to enough of his lies. All he does really is speak. Half a year and the only action he has taken is a U-Turn on his promises.

I listened to his lies. Let's remind you of his lies. Listen to him if you have the courage

Saboo

I have listened to enough of his lies. All he does really is speak. Half a year and the only action he has taken is a U-Turn on his promises.

I listened to his lies. Let's remind you of his lies. Listen to him if you have the courage

No thanks I don't listen to Kashif or his wife. They both work on an .agenda given to them
Ok if you listened enough and would like to leave Pakistan, then it is good bye! If you ever come see Niagra falls,:LOL: meet me on Canadian side of the fall.