FBR starts confiscation of benami assets, FBR confiscated six thousand land area of PML-N's Senator Chaudhary Tanveer.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think real "Dhabardos" is about to start from Tomorrow.
Good Luck IK Pakistan needs it urgently.
I know people who have billions of rupees properties and parcel of land on various names.
Someone I know closely also hold trillions of rupees of properties on his name from the owners ( let say they are the top of the tree in Pakistan for assets and money) of construction businesses.
This is a very common practice in Pakistan. IT has to be stopped. Pakistan's economy probably is bigger than UK, France and Italy if it is counted properly. Most of it is black economy that is the problem.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

I'm wondering who will buy this land because there is Tax on everything.

Not even PTI member will not dare to buy anything.

Regards,

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think real "Dhabardos" is about to start from Tomorrow.
Good Luck IK Pakistan needs it urgently.
I know people who have billions of rupees properties and parcel of land on various names.
Someone I know closely also hold trillions of rupees of properties on his name from the owners ( let say they are the top of the tree in Pakistan for assets and money) of construction businesses.
This is a very common practice in Pakistan. IT has to be stopped. Pakistan's economy probably is bigger than UK, France and Italy if it is counted properly. Most of it is black economy that is the problem.
Plz do your part and report the people you know who are holding benami properties so they can be investigated.

stargazer

6000 kanal!! Little math for fun only
Buying price 5000/kanal = 30,000,000 lets say 10 years ago,was 3 carore right?
Sale price 100000/kanal = 6000000000 !!! 6 Arab right?

Mairee to gintee khatam ho jati hai!!! Chakkar atay hain itna number daikh ker!!!

sensible

جب جمہوریت کو جرائم پیشہ افراد کے کندھوں پر چڑھا دیا گیا تھا تو انجام یہ ہی ہو گا کے ایک دن پکڑے جائیں گے .جمہوریت میں سائیکلوں پر آنے والے زندگی بھر کے بعد اگر ایک کار خرید لیں تو قا بل قبول ہے لیکن اتنا پیسا اتنی پا ور خود جرم کا منہ بولتا ثبوت ہوتا ہے