Fatwa issued on Dr Zakir Naik

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is quite an old video, nothing new. And Dr. Zakir has said nothing new as well...Indians just trying to exploit our differences...

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr. Zakir Naik said, " It Haram to even ask help from Prophet Muhammad pbuh, now as he pbuh is dead" His statement is in agreement with Qurann. I cant understand why innovators are making so much fuss?

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ عِبَادٌ أَمْثَالُكُمْ ۖ فَادْعُوهُمْ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَYusuf Ali 194: Verily those whom ye call upon besides Allah are servants like unto you: Call upon them, and let them listen to your prayer, if ye are (indeed) truthful! (Quraan 7:194)

بے شک جنہیں تم الله کے سوا پکارتے ہو وہ تمہاری طرح کے بندے ہیں پھر انہیں پکار کر دیکھو پھر چاہے کہ وہ تمہاری پکار کو قبول کریں اگر تم سچے ہو

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Al Baqarah verse 186:
وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

اور جب آپ سےمیرے بندے میرے متعلق سوال کریں تو میں نزدیک ہوں دعاا کرنے والے کی دعا قبول کرتا ہوں جب وہ مجھے پکارتا ہے پھر چاہیئے کہ میرا حکم مانیں اور مجھ پر ایمان لائیں تاکہ وہ ہدایت پائیں

If one takes the term wasila to mean a way or approach to get close to Allah (SWT) with ones taqwa or God-consciousness and ones own righteous good deeds; that is a state highly recommended by Allah (SWT).

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zakir Naik is not an AALIM. He is a debater but that does not mean that he is also mufti now. Sometimes too much fame can cause a person to believe that yes he is better than scholars and he has a right to pass fatwas also. I would suggest that people try to go to authentic Ulema for their religious issues. Who is an authentic Alim? The one who can relate his knowledge/learning chain to the Holy Prophet pbuh. Like I am a student of so and so and he was a student of ..... until the chain of learning reaches The Holy Prophet pbuh. Now there are people who have studied in western universities, I would consider such people as Aalim because the source of their knowledge does not lead to the Holy Prophet pbuh.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
mufti are factories of sectartsm.ma kisi debandi bralivi ahlahadit mufti ko nahi manta.jo log confess karta hain firqa bandi ko and is ko promate kartay hain wo islam ka dushman hain chaye 8 saal kisi firqa ma lain chaye 80 saal

Brother u hzve lost track here zx western universities doesn't teach u Islamic teachings ... to learn islam and read and understand quran is a muslim thing. V criticise them from whom we fear that they will blow our cover. Forget everything about Dr. Zakir Naik just think for a second a muslim man talks or lets say debates but what ever he says he gives references only to QURAN and Authentic Hadith so why some dont want to believe. Forget Dr. Zakir naiklets just go to the references and check for ourselves if he is saying the truth then why shouldn't we listen to him? If some one is lying then they wont give us actual references to the absolute authentic holly specimen (Quran & Sahi-Hadith).
If someone is still in doubt after this then I can only say:
KHATAMAL LAHO ALA QULOOBEHEM WA ALA SAMEHEM WA ALA ABSWAREHEM

(WAMA ALAINA ILLAL BALAGH : Surely for me was to give you the message)

sngilani

He is not a Scholar of Islam ; he is just a preacher of Islam. He is doing good job by holding debates especially with non-muslims. Do'nt worry to much about him. Be united. Hindus are exploiting differences in Muslims.

GraanG2

May Allah's mercy be upon Zakir Naik...May Allah give him more strength to do da'wa InshaAllah...Many Non Muslims have converted to Islam bcos of him...May Allah's Blessings be upon him.Aameen.