Farzana Raja A copy cat for Benazir Bhutto

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Farzana Raja is affiliated with the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP). Farzana Raja has contested the election for the district Rawalpindi assembley in 1998 which she lost with wide margin. She was a member of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab from 20022007 in a reserved seat for women.[1] Frazana Raja trapped Pir Mukarram ul Haq being a well known political feudal family of Sindh, used him as a stair to achieve her political goals. Like Hussain Haqqani who used Naheed Khan for the same purposes and later discarded her sister. As soon as Farzana Raja reached Ministers enclave at Islamabad she spiritually revealed that Pir Mukarram has three more wives and now it is not possible to live together. So she kicked out Peer Mukarram from his bed room, in words of Farzana Raja he was trying to steal important documents from her closet. Police and courts were involved; Zardari also tried for reconciliation, being God Father of Farzana Raja to resolve the matter but failed, because targets and love affair of Farzana Raja was hidden and Pakistans ambassador at New York was behind whole planning. Both parties made public statements and their break up was reported by some TV channels and papers also published their stories.

In fact Farzana Raja had affair with Ammar Turrabi son of Allama Rashid Turrabi since long and Pakistans Iranian descent Ambassador at New York and owner of Dawn group Hussain Haroon has played a key role in their love affair. Being a concealed chain link of Shia Crescent and working under patronage of Hall Brook, the Royal Viceroy of United States for Pakistan. Mr. Hall Brook has hired Vali Nasr, the inventor of Shia Crescent to promote his doctrine in Pakistan and he has paid many visits to Pakistan since his new assignment. Zardari, Hussain Haqqani, Farahnaz Isfahani, Farzana Raja, Yousuf Raza Gaillani, Gen. Musharraf and Hussain Haroon and many others are active vigilantes of Vali Nasr squad. In February, 2008, she was elected to the National Assembly in the Pakistani general election, 2008 to a reserve seat.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
and she is the one who is leading benazir income programme and thanks to that INCOME PROGRAME for poor people she has managed to get a big chunk of land on margala near daaman e kooh ...

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Farzana Raja lived in a house next street to mine in new york. she lived there and ran away with out paying 6 months rent. Every one in the neighbor knows this.

Jamandroo Choor and K a n j e r

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah but one things must be considered about her that she always kept herself in the back ground ... she copies benazir's sense of dressing but fine with he BISP and making good bucks but come out clean at the end... but what diff it will make any affiliation with zardari even for a day is enough to expose one's blood line... Once a B*tch is Always a ******

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
these kinds of people are actually the persons who are making water muddy not only in politics but also establishing bad attitudes and tactics among the party

zeshaan

Once a B*tch is Always a ******

well said bro,

benazir income programme and thanks to that INCOME PROGRAME for poor people she has managed to get a big chunk of land on margala near daaman e kooh ...

she was called Mardana baja some time ago.

crankthskunk

and she is the one who is leading benazir income programme and thanks to that INCOME PROGRAME for poor people she has managed to get a big chunk of land on margala near daaman e kooh ...

Many say, her resident at the moment or in recent past is in "President House" as a replacement of BB.;)

BB income support program is used for many purposes, only yesterday one AJK politician said on TV talk show, PPP transferred Rs45 billions from the money received for AJK Earthquick to BB Income support and are using it as a bribe to buy votes.

Well if Rs45 billions can be transferred this easily to BB income support programme, buying a plot by Raja are peanuts in comparison.

canadian

Many say, her resident at the moment or in recent past is in "President House" as a replacement of BB.;)

BB income support program is used for many purposes, only yesterday one AJK politician said on TV talk show, PPP transferred Rs45 billions from the money received for AJK Earthquick to BB Income support and are using it as a bribe to buy votes.

Well if Rs45 billions can be transferred this easily to BB income support programme, buying a plot by Raja are peanuts in comparison.

Maybe she is providing some other type of support to Zardari......lol

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Farzana Raja lived in a house next street to mine in new york. she lived there and ran away with out paying 6 months rent. Every one in the neighbor knows this.

Jamandroo Choor and K a n j e r

You should this news in a registered letter to all media withholding your name

canadian

Watch it buddy

That Farzana baby is mah favoriite gal. I are willing to marry her anytime she leaves her old man.

she is love ov mah lyfe

"In fact Farzana Raja had affair with Ammar Turrabi son of Allama Rashid Turrabi "

Oh Gazoo Bhai I am soooooooooo Sorry.I heard something else but never mind........lol (hmm)

gazoomartian

"In fact Farzana Raja had affair with Ammar Turrabi son of Allama Rashid Turrabi "

Oh Gazoo Bhai I am soooooooooo Sorry.I heard something else but never mind........lol (hmm)

she had affair? well now that she has practiced, hopefully she is perfect now lmao

crankthskunk

she had affair? well now that she has practiced, hopefully she is perfect now lmao

Gazoobhai, practice? you kidding me, she is a veteran now, you should check out the queue of had been. :lol::lol:ch ch, here go all your dreams out of the window. Unless you want to try the oldhag.[hilar][hilar]

gazoomartian

Gazoobhai, practice? you kidding me, she is a veteran now, you should check out the queue of had been. :lol::lol:ch ch, here go all your dreams out of the window. Unless you want to try the oldhag.[hilar][hilar]

(cry)(cry)(cry)

Here I am getting ready for a new wife. well the wedding is over