Faisla Awam Ka - 18th September 2014 - Kya Koi London Plan Tha ?

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
The title of this program shows the level of intelligence, what is the problem if there was a London plan. May be there was a plan it matters they must have discussed what each others plans and concerns they were going to serve to the king when they reached Islamabad.
They must have discussed Devided we fall and together we survive, on tough days you scratch my back and I scratch yours we can't ask the NOORA to scratch our backs. I AM INVITING YOU TO MY DHARNA AM I WELCOME TO COME TO YOURS.
YES MUSHAID THERE WAS A LONDON PLAN AND YOU AND YOUR KING WERE NOT INVITED, NO NEED TO HAVE TOLD YOU OR YOUR KING
This MUSHAID is the biggest HYPOCRITIC HE SPEAKS FROM BOTH ENDS AND FIRING BULLETS AT THE MEDIA TODAY FROM HIS BACKSIDE

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chandio saab you are dumb if you say the status quo are sitting in the parliament and are changed politicians, yes they are changed to protect their intrests only not to correct the wrongs of the elections and the doom ,destruction and death the king has bestowed on the people who have woken up the democratic dictactorship.