Facebook takes sweeping action against networks in Pakistan, India for 'coordinated inauthentic behaviour'

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asides your usual propaganda points, it's censorship without transparency and openness. The agency that investigated and decided for this action seems to have its own agenda and goals.
Forget about Pak sites, the removal of INC related website weeks before elections amounts to interference in the electoral process.

As it seems some bigwig or fat pocket wished to shut up criticism of Modi and led FB to these actions Pak site ban is a side show.
Nevertheless it is corporate interference in the 'narrative war' in recent military conflict. Balakot school attack is modi's major selling point and the ban on Pak site ought to be seen in terms of Indian election.
"Modi ka yaar" like dawn and noon machine are elated - that makes sense :)

who so ever is speaking about PTI failure is by default "modi ka yaar " or "NS ka yaar" old Potiyan narrative and propaganda!
I dont think its modi specific ,for facebook in US modi or khan are dwarfs. Negiligible or zilch.
FB can fight with saudis and chinese so chaddis and potiyan are peanuts and noone.
Its just post NZ rules on internet are getting tighter for propagandist both sides alike.
We did alot of 5th gen war maneuvers we won no doubt but lies has no basis so back to square one. I am sad about kashmir movement pages as it helped the cause to high light Kashmir and indian atrocities in the valley. For ISPR we have plenty polishi who can massage the ego of DHA occupants

Eyeaan

who so ever is speaking about PTI failure is by default "modi ka yaar " or "NS ka yaar" old Potiyan narrative and propaganda!
I dont think its modi specific ,for facebook in US modi or khan are dwarfs. Negiligible or zilch.
FB can fight with saudis and chinese so chaddis and potiyan are peanuts and noone.
Its just post NZ rules on internet are getting tighter for propagandist both sides alike.
We did alot of 5th gen war maneuvers we won no doubt but lies has no basis so back to square one. I am sad about kashmir movement pages as it helped the cause to high light Kashmir and indian atrocities in the valley. For ISPR we have plenty polishi who can massage the ego of DHA occupants
No that 'yaar' part was a joke - I didn't mean it - I meant pti walaa may also see this in context of indian elections than from usual ' pak dushman' angle.

You are right FB cannot stop such activities. IMO It is just an attempt to shut down popular sites at this time against a particular party. It is corporate censorship, whichever way you put it.

bhaibarood

No that 'yaar' part was a joke - I didn't mean it - I meant pti walaa may also see this in context of indian elections than from usual ' pak dushman' angle.

You are right FB cannot stop such activities. IMO It is just an attempt to shut down popular sites at this time against a particular party. It is corporate censorship, whichever way you put it.
well as you are actively defending potiyan and PTI , I would love to suggest that they need to stop labeling everyone who criticize PTI or khan sahab. This behavior is making conditions more worse for PTI to answer all questions.
you can see even on this forum, if you are not potiyan you will be labeled NS ki yaar ,modi ki yaar and ghaddar lol! FB work is justified and long waited , we cant won the debate by false propaganda, Even minster level is involved in social media abusers

Eyeaan

well as you are actively defending potiyan and PTI , I would love to suggest that they need to stop labeling everyone who criticize PTI or khan sahab. This behavior is making conditions more worse for PTI to answer all questions.
you can see even on this forum, if you are not potiyan you will be labeled NS ki yaar ,modi ki yaar and ghaddar lol! FB work is justified and long waited , we cant won the debate by false propaganda, Even minster level is involved in social media abusers
At times some viewpoint are india centric or india friendly. Especially when someone who repeats the hindutva/bjp tales, gets an apt reply. But at least for me that doesn't mean some one is an agent or working on someone's behalf or unpatriotic (though a range of pakistani politics relies upon anti-national**, anti-federation rhetoric which leads to heat)-- No doubt it is possible in very rare cases that some indian poses yet the best and sane course is to interact in good faith and trust..

By anti- national I mean not accepting the concept of pak as nation be that in term of ummah or in terms of many leftist ideologies - or in wrongful partition not as some enemy on nation.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

At times some viewpoint are india centric or india friendly. Especially when someone who repeats the hindutva/bjp tales, gets an apt reply. But at least for me that doesn't mean some one is an agent or working on someone's behalf or unpatriotic (though a range of pakistani politics relies upon anti-national, anti-federation rhetoric which leads to heat)-- No doubt it is possible in very rare cases that some indian poses yet the best and sane course is to interact in good faith and trust..
why [PTI ministers are leading the gali bridge as shown in above video?

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fake news from india,these cheap Indians can't do any thing except propgenda against Pakisatn Army,kia tidy aur kia tidy ka shorba
Why would India be doing propaganda by implicating itself as well? As the article mentions, Facebook shut down Indian accounts too.

Dilwaly

MPA (400+ posts)
Why would India be doing propaganda by implicating itself as well? As the article mentions, Facebook shut down Indian accounts too.
because all they want to do bad against Pakistan,they don't care about themself