Exclusive : Imran Khan in Sindhi Dress

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
7204109d8c1afd8289bc3a31730bcbf8.jpg

solork

Citizen
its great to see Imran Khan in every part of Pakistan. He is the only leader on which people can trust and can take Pakistan in the right direction. Please support PTI, the only hope.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just didn't see the point of this thread but even if someone posted it then I couldn't understand why someone would dislike the post.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I just didn't see the point of this thread but even if someone posted it then I couldn't understand why someone would dislike the post.

Those who disliked it are the ones who use this dress code as sindhi topi ...so how can they see someone else wear that dress and topi.They think everyone uses this topi and dress for their political purposes but what they dont know is that its just to show unity with the people of sindh.

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pathan ko kese badnam kya ? Would u plz explain? I am a pathan and I m not ashamed to say that I support Imran Khan...How can u say that ? If u dont have explaination ,then plz think twice before u write something...Peace

I do not want to open what he is, if you want you can come to London and see what he is

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I do not want to open what he is, if you want you can come to London and see what he is

Main sirf itna pooch raha hoon ke London wali baton se unho ne Pathano ko kese badnam kya aur ab sindhion ko kese badnam karega? Bhai Facts saamne lawogey toh sab ko pata chalega na ...Agar un mein ghaltian hain toh sab ko haq hai ke un ko bata diya jaye ta ke log faisla kar sake ke un ke saath jaaye ya saath chor dein..Thanks

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
Vohra ji London tou Aapkai mamo Altaf rehtay hain, Imran tou yahaan Pakistan hai, aap kya apnay mamo se mulkat kerwana chah rhay hain.
Ooi juttji tum nai tou Vohra ji ki ------- ker di, yaar kuch tou khayal karo.mamo oor bhai mai kuch farak hota hai.

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Vohra ji London tou Aapkai mamo Altaf rehtay hain, Imran tou yahaan Pakistan hai, aap kya apnay mamo se mulkat kerwana chah rhay hain.

Bhai Jut JI , Imran ki ollad or ex-wife yehan rehti hay jin say milnay key liya woh aksar ata rehta hay or han rehta bhe ex-wife key ghar par hay, Allah maaf karay, kesa Pathan hay, lagta hay begharat ho giya hay