Enough is enough... the $hitShow must stop now !!

زبانِ خلق

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Anuuge67 & @redsalute
Our society is already so politically polarized. The nonstop screen-time enjoyed by political shows has made us all into paranoid-politicos. Now it’s hard for two persons with differing political views to have a civil conversation. You can have a conversation and stay civil at the same time. If not you can take this eyesore of a conversation somewhere else. Don’t spit your poison in public’s ears please.

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@Anuuge67 & @redsalute
Our society is already so politically polarized. The nonstop screen-time enjoyed by political shows has made us all into paranoid-politicos. Now it’s hard for two persons with differing political views to have a civil conversation. You can have a conversation and stay civil at the same time. If not you can take this eyesore of a conversation somewhere else. Don’t spit your poison in public’s ears please.

Listen 3Ms.. Our nation has been polarized by people who under normal circumstances, you wouldn't associate or even hire them as your dog walkers.

But they are your leaders, example is front of you, namely Zardaree Haramee and the most unsuitable, king of corruption and embezzlement and fraud Nawaz Haramee.

Thus the impact on our society.
A lawless country cannot survive such heinous leadership.

I do not need your permission to express my views regarding my home land of Pakistan.
Kapeesh?
Mind your own business. This is a civil response..don't push your luck.

I have extremely STRONG views when it comes to Pakistan, including 200 plus Pakistanis.

Political parties, yes Robbing raping Pakistan under the guise of demoncracy of illiterate lohaars or that dankey face robber and his gay son fraud Bhutto will not be tolerated ok 3Ms.

Tell me your heritage? And your views on Modi and Kala baag Dam.

زبانِ خلق

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Your views are not different than mine. But there are better ways to channelize the pent-up anger, otherwise thus hot air is not going anywhere.

مانو نہ مانو، جان جہاں اختیار ہے 

ہم نیک و بد حضور کو سمجھائے جاتے ہیں

P.s don’t kill the messenger pls.