EMAIL sent to CHIEF JUSTICE OF PAKISTAN

mousam_rur

Honourable Sir,My father (a retired teacher) bought a residential property in Hurbance Pura Lahore for his 4 sons (including me) and 7 daughters with his money he saved from his Halal earnings and the money he got at the time of retirement. Unfortunately, this property was illegally allotted to JOURNALISTS for JOURNALIST HOUSING SOCITY. During the operation our houses etc. were demolished along with many others. We went to court to seek justice and the Honourable Court made a decision in our favour. Our property is being occupied despite the clear orders from the Honourable Court, and the Police is also not helping us and say that the Government is bigger than the Court. They say, they are given orders by Chief Minister Punjab to facilitate journalists and not to obey the orders of the Honourable Court Of Justice. There are rumours that Chief Minister has a quota in this society or he is facilitating the journalists to avail his political aims. We spoke to relevant authorities but they say we can not do anything because there are clear orders from the top and that we can not do anything against Journalist. My father did not do anything wrong and always say I believe in our courts. I HUMBALY WANT TO ASK YOU, IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE LAW IN PAKISTAN AND IF EVER A COMMON MAN BE ABLE TO GET JUSTICE? I also humbly ask you Sir, If we do not get justice where we will live because of the demolition we are forced to live in one family home. Me and my 2 brothers are married. Two of my sisters are divorced and have their kids, also live with us. 1 brother is to be married soon. Now, I humbly ask you how can we all live in one house???? My father have spent everything on the land in a view to settle us which is in dispute now and being occupied.
Please help us in this regard. Please take Sou Moto Notice there is a status que in place but the Journalists are openly beaching it. Allah has given you power and position and placed you on the highest place for providing justice. I beg you to please do a justice with us. On the day of judgment I will give Shahadat that you did your job when you will be presented before Allah.
May Allah reward you. You are our pride and protector of our rights.

Thanks a million.

Kind Regards

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now i understand he's also a puppet who saved himself from the curse of MQM, PPP and ANP.

The judgement they have given everybody knows from the beginning.............. Now i understand there's no real justice in pakistan and everybody can be comprised.........Thank you Mr. Chief Justice for saving your valuable life.

Glad to see people are starting to see this B grade films hero doing cheap dialogues and nothing more