Ejaz ul Haq's deplorable statement about Altaf Hussain

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-159008-Ejazul-Haq-lauds-services-of-Altaf-Hussain

There were good reasons for which late Gen.Zia up Haq never allowed his sons to take part in politics during his life time , as a matter of fact their names were unknown to public in his life time and only few outside power circles knew them like us as younger son was class fellow of a relative and elder worked in Bahrain in an institution similar to where a cousin worked .

Ejaz ul Haq's politics is a strange story , he started as one demanding proper inquiry of his fathers crash probably a work of tempering controls at ground , the annual remembrance day of his death was quite an event for a few years and all those who liked to have a mike used to be there , including chaudhary brothers , Nawaz and at least once Babar Awan. The two persons who gained most from this anniversary exercise were Nawaz and Chaudhary apart from Ejaz up Haq . But when Nawaz actually entered into power Ejaz ul Haq got the cabinet position but no exclusivity or special position . From then on it was less and less of him each political year .

Ejaz ul Haq did try to solve issue of Hafsa Madrassa which it seems was another theatre of agencies so of course it was unsolvable .

I felt pity at the above statement of Ejaz up Haq concerning Altaf Hussain but then it was more about enemy's enemy is friend and a
vague eye on who will benefit from Altaf demise when it happens . It is very unlikely that leadership of Karachi will ever look to Muhajirs from East Punjab ever .

The interesting aspect of current saga is that from Pervez Ilahi to chaudhary shujaat to Tahir ulQadri ,all opposition to Nawaz has arisen from people closest to him , add ejaz up Haq as an appendage of that list which includes Mushahid Hussain as well .

It is recommended that Ejaz ul Haq should defend the name of his father instead of that of Altaf so at the former task has to undertaken by amateur historians like us . See my threads about Gen.Zia in this website elsewhere. In the last two years not even a word in favour of his own father was said by him on 17 August anniversary but his father's opponents make it a hey day .But he has appreciated Altaf just because Altaf tried to stab Nawaz at the last moment and failed . At least he should not support a person so charged with blood of others and so racist in outlook .

Last edited:

ayaan1

MPA (400+ posts)
ISS KA MOUN BOLA BHAI NOORA ISS KI BAAT NAHI POOCHTA THHA AB ISSAY AGAY KIA HUA HEY!!!!! NOORA TU MUSHKAL MEIN GADHEY KO B BAAP BANA LETAA HEY JAISEY K ZARDARI AUR MULANA DIESEL KO BANAIYA HUA HEY!!!!!!!!!![hilar][hilar]

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
His cunning face remind me the Sentence: IF YOU LIKE ISLAM THEN I WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN.

Altaf Lutfi

You have right to criticize acts of Ejaz-ul-Haq but not to the extent that you smell like a fascist. Ejaz do have right to deplore or appreciate somebody, based on his honest opinion, gut feeling, political fine tuning, whatever. Problem with you people is that whatever and whenever you talk of, your stock material is YOU and this country is overloaded with this approach. I hardly take notice of Ejaz-ul-Haq since his contribution is negligible to any cause or ideology available in market but MQM is a BIG reality of this country. When a leader or a person criticizes MQM, I smile because I know that in very short time he will be appreciating MQM because MQM is the only puzzle solving entity in this country.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have right to criticize acts of Ejaz-ul-Haq but not to the extent that you smell like a fascist. Ejaz do have right to deplore or appreciate somebody, based on his honest opinion, gut feeling, political fine tuning, whatever. Problem with you people is that whatever and whenever you talk of, your stock material is YOU and this country is overloaded with this approach. I hardly take notice of Ejaz-ul-Haq since his contribution is negligible to any cause or ideology available in market but MQM is a BIG reality of this country. When a leader or a person criticizes MQM, I smile because I know that in very short time he will be appreciating MQM because MQM is the only puzzle solving entity in this country.
Enlighten us on the puzzles solved by MQM , a good list will add to history .

Altaf Lutfi

Each time peace in Karachi was threatened either by gang war, TTP entry, ethnic violence or political instability, MQM was the last door to knock at so that Karachi could breath with ease. MQM created a balance of power between urban n rural Sindh. You don't need to ask me if you read newspapers or watch TV. karachii holds over 50% contribution in Pakistan's economic grid and MQM holds Karachi, does one need explaination ?

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Each time peace in Karachi was threatened either by gang war, TTP entry, ethnic violence or political instability, MQM was the last door to knock at so that Karachi could breath with ease. MQM created a balance of power between urban n rural Sindh. You don't need to ask me if you read newspapers or watch TV. karachii holds over 50% contribution in Pakistan's economic grid and MQM holds Karachi, does one need explaination ?

Those who can be convinced by this alone will already be convinced but allow me to add that Karachi is Karachi because of Pakistan's tarrif protection , otherwise If punjab were to import from china or India ,goods and utilities of Karachi would not sell at all because of price difference , the structure of several banks and companies with head office In Karachi is a arrangement of state and convenience , if Pakistan were to break Karachi will neither have any pet tarrif and administrative arrangement market nor much importance and this 50% revenue thing is intact an illusion due to a united Pakistan .

Altaf Lutfi

Those who can be convinced by this alone will already be convinced but allow me to add that Karachi is Karachi because of Pakistan's tarrif protection , otherwise If punjab were to import from china or India ,goods and utilities of Karachi would not sell at all because of price difference , the structure of several banks and companies with head office In Karachi is a arrangement of state and convenience , if Pakistan were to break Karachi will neither have any pet tarrif and administrative arrangement market nor much importance and this 50% revenue thing is intact an illusion due to a united Pakistan .

Since times in memory, Port is the key that means Karachi has multilevel potential, controlling import n export, including Oil, a key commodity for economy and defense. For obvious reasons,China and India are not a real alternative. Port cities always have a parallel administrative set up and an additional Mafia set up to run the city state. Karachi is no exception. For over 4 decades Karachi is linked with International Mafia which manages port cities like Singapore, Shinghai, New york, Tokyo, Mumbai etc etc. A state can vanish but a city state always remains there.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since times in memory, Port is the key that means Karachi has multilevel potential, controlling import n export, including Oil, a key commodity for economy and defense. For obvious reasons,China and India are not a real alternative. Port cities always have a parallel administrative set up and an additional Mafia set up to run the city state. Karachi is no exception. For over 4 decades Karachi is linked with International Mafia which manages port cities like Singapore, Shinghai, New york, Tokyo, Mumbai etc etc. A state can vanish but a city state always remains there.
With deeper drilling rigs it is thought that area from which attack oil company has been extracting oil in smaller quantity for the last hundred years ,has huge oil reserves , oil is not going to be a problem for Pakistan therefore if instability caused by MQM and brought into sindh pashtuns is controlled ,democracy is got rid off things would be better .Punjab like kpk is landlocked but already were are eating our own wheat, Indian vegetables, using Chinese goods and oil is around corner , Karachi is not that indispensable as to be life line of Punjab ,besides we are nuclear power by ourselves .Things are not at desperate for Punjab and off course the rivers ,

bhaibarood

iskey abba ko intnee galiyan bartee hain din raat ,key ghar pe jakey yeh zia ki tasweer ko do jotey marta hoga.
abba tu margaya 11 saal choona lagay ke qoom ko, yeh qoom ab raat din mujhey zalil kartee hai !

Altaf Lutfi

With deeper drilling rigs it is thought that area from which attack oil company has been extracting oil in smaller quantity for the last hundred years ,has huge oil reserves , oil is not going to be a problem for Pakistan therefore if instability caused by MQM and brought into sindh pashtuns is controlled ,democracy is got rid off things would be better .Punjab like kpk is landlocked but already were are eating our own wheat, Indian vegetables, using Chinese goods and oil is around corner , Karachi is not that indispensable as to be life line of Punjab ,besides we are nuclear power by ourselves .Things are not at desperate for Punjab and off course the rivers ,

With old technology used by Attock Oil Company a 100 years ago, our remaining reservoirs here are not extractable because pressure is gone through open holes. Making the old wells useable to drill deeper will cost huge amount and profit margin will be miserable. Oil will remain a problem unless we are able to tap offshore or wait for safer exploration for shale gas.

Loosing the only developed port a country will be doomed, that is quite simple to understand.