ECP to hear banning Sunni Itehad Council

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
ECP to hear banning Sunni Ittehad Council due to foreign funding 🤣

remember this is a party full of "liars" led by a Crackhead who thinks the world is chasing him 😁

Just want to remind my innocent Dumb Phuck Inqalabis 😆

US government website Usaspending.gov shows that the Sunni Ittehad Council received $36,607 from Washington in 2009 under the State Department’s Public Diplomacy Programmes for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
US aid to Sunni Ittehad Council backfired

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

remember this is a party full of "liars" led by a Crackhead who thinks the world is chasing him 😁

US government website Usaspending.gov shows that the Sunni Ittehad Council received $36,607 from Washington in 2009 under the State Department’s Public Diplomacy Programmes for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
This is a very good step, we need few more like this to turn Pakistan 100% into Banana republic.
Adalaton and establishment Kay lia bohat behtreen waqt aya Chahta hay

barzi

Councller (250+ posts)

Durust farmaya Pura mulk hi foreign funding per chal Raha hay, Kabhi pm bheek mangta hay Kabhi general becharey

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)

مادر چود مینڈیٹ چور