Dunya Special with **Imran Khan** - Dec 12th 09 (*MUST!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeel

Founder
[video:21lsp4wz]12DEC09-PROG-DUNYA-TODAY-P01-TX.flv[/video:21lsp4wz]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu2tIVvJ5tA[/video]

A

abbasiali

Re: Dunya Special with Imran Khan - December 12th 2009

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmfHILnyCWI[/video]

A

abbasiali

Imran has now throw his ball in Govt court, its really going to be a challenge, either it will challenge Imran credibility, or Govt will as usual loose their face, or they will loose their credibility, but no need to talk about credibilty for them, they are as usual useless.

Now who else can come forward to encounter this challenge, I don't think any one else have courage to do.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Love Imran.
IA Allah will make him a reason for the glory of my nation.
Every body STAND for Imran.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
WELL DONE KHAN SAHAB.TUSSI TEY CHAA GAIEY HO.IMRAN KHAN IS DOING A JIHAD IN POLITICS. LOGGO JAGO.
ABHI NAHE TU KAB
[imran] HUM NAHE TU KON.
PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Imran has now throw his ball in Govt court, its really going to be a challenge, either it will challenge Imran credibility, or Govt will as usual loose their face, or they will loose their credibility, but no need to talk about credibilty for them, they are as usual useless.

Now who else can come forward to encounter this challenge, I don't think any one else have courage to do.

This is just a political maneuvering by Imran. He has learnt politics now.

Look at him, he wants to negotiate with Talibans with the condition that if americans and govt. don't interfere. That's a biggest bull shit.

When France, Germany, Russia, China and Canada couldn't stop amricans to go to Iraq, how come Imran can keep them aside from Talibans and Al Quaeda?

Imran cleverly knows it will never gonna happen so he will not go to talk to talibans.

He is just building his score within teen ager Pakistanis. He was, and still is, a great sportsman, no doubt.

He is in win-win position anyways.

Good move.

But I still wish I am wrong and Imran can do something in this issue.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
mera on sub sa aik sawal ha jo log khtey han .operation jari rehna chye ya thek ha..
ka kon is bat ke zimant day sykta ha ka last scuide bomb kub ho ga?
ka kon who date da sykta ha jiss ka bad bomb blast nhai hon ga.?
in sawt army won .sub na kaha dahst gurad khitm ho gyen han.ab bomb blast nhai hon ga..2/3 months bad dobra chooro ho gye.
army not wining they r wining .army na 500 dash gurad mary .onhno na humry iss sa zyda mar diya. ya sirf amry sa khitm nhai ho ga.koye political policy be hone chye.
on sa bat chet ker ka on ko Afghanistan bhejo ka jahid he kerna ha tu waha kro .per humry ya buzdal leader itne humit nhai ker sykta.kyenka isa kerny sa america nariz ho jiye ga.
i wish kise blast ma ya log ya in ka rishty dar meryen [nawaz] [altaf] [fazl] [zardari]
phir in ko kuch ehses ho ga.
bcz in ke waja sa greeb reharhi wala .cycle wala.mazdoor .shopkeper .or common awam mar rhe ha.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
Please vote 4 Imran Khan in next election to see the Taliban Government in whole Pakistan :lol: :lol:

[imran] is Taliban Spokesman and big Supporter of Taliban, he is only one in pakistan who knows Taliban and there types and characterstics... bull shit .

just support MQM to get rid of Taliban .

GA MQM

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
HerZ said:
Please vote 4 Imran Khan in next election to see the Taliban Government in whole Pakistan :lol: :lol:

[imran] is Taliban Spokesman and big Supporter of Taliban, he is only one in pakistan who knows Taliban and there types and characterstics... bull shit .

just support MQM to get rid of Taliban .

GA MQM

What a great bull shit, i believed you didnt see the show, simply in hate of Imran Khan you just post yourself stinks. In the last part Dr. Moeed Peer Zada also mentioned that people will blame, you are a supporter of Taliban. And you said the same, how idiot you are.
Try to feel the difference between poor people of Waziristan who want peace, who are suffering from cold on border and Taliban. Imran express his sympathies for them not for Taliban. And one thing more, if America got nothing after 9 years now deciding dialogue then what would we get???

Anyway, a great and very very informative episode.

Keep it up Khan.

S

Siasati

Another great show.one may not agree on a few points but this is true that we need an alternative leadership and Imran is the hope here.perhaps the only hope.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excellent interview. Detailed. Covered all bases.

Excellent answers by Imran.

His strategy is partly being used by the army. There are factions with which the army has struck peace deals.

We need to go the whole hog to end this conflict. Say no to US dictation. Strike peace deals with the local pakhtuns. Fight against the criminals and TTP type losers.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Those that condemn Imran need to buuy mirrors so that they may see their own ugly and deceitful faces properly.

G

wow what a taliban sympathizer this guy really is!!
"ek baray taliban group nay mujhay contact kia hay" this proves of his contacts with taliban!!
sala pakistan ka dushman taliban ka agent!!!

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
moo ki firing tanga party pat pat patakhhhhhh

7 lakh foj hum nai dialogue kernai kai leye banaye hai agar aj india pak pai hamla karay tou kia hum peace dialogue kernai ko bolay gai nahi nahi nahi in taliban (haramkhoro) ko khatam karo inho nai massom log mara hai

imran khan ander sai derpook hai jakar tou dikhhaye talban sai peace dialogue kernai wo isi ko paker kai is kai pichlai karnamo per is ko saza dai dai gai hahahahahahahahahaha just imagine imran z goes for peace dialogue with taliban but in return he gets flogging treatment hahahahahahahahah

he will hate to admit but he will have to that, y altaf hussain got his britian nationality he has to understand ground reality, altaf hussain has been living in excile he is not living there by choice, altaf hussain ppl had been victimize and has been gone through a lot. whenever mr z will raise dis dual nationality issue for point scoring i would hate him i would hate him from the bottom of my heart.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:

Look at him, he wants to negotiate with Talibans with the condition that if americans and govt. don't interfere. That's a biggest bull shit.

When France, Germany, Russia, China and Canada couldn't stop amricans to go to Iraq, how come Imran can keep them aside from Talibans and Al Quaeda?

Imran cleverly knows it will never gonna happen so he will not go to talk to talibans.

He is just building his score within teen ager Pakistanis. He was, and still is, a great sportsman, no doubt.

Good move.

And You will see, one day will come, when Pakistani Government will be going to do dialogues with taliban.......... Imran is right on his point of view.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mutahidda ;
Flush your brain in some public washroom. You dont have to talk if you dont know to talk.
3 million people from Swat were not Indian when Imran stood for them. Half a million people from waziristan are not indians if Imran is standing for them.
I wish you were one of those who lost their everything in Swat and had to live with their innocent kids under a piece of cloth in burning summer of Peshawar. Or if you have any courage go and spend a night with half a million pakistanies in waziristan in cold winter.
Imran atleast has the courage to talk about the citizens. Where is your leader? I guess busy in worshipping his farangi lords, when the nation is bleeding.
Shame on you.

adnanax

Voter (50+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:

Good move.

dear pakpatriot....

whenever negosiations are to be done there should be a third party involved.now we have govt. on one side and talibans on the other so there should be someone neutral involved in it.....i think the guy really shud be given a chance to negosiate. furthermore imran also said he wont do it alone he will discuss with all the analyst in the pakistan across the board and take everyone in it.....i think for the betterment of common people and avoid the further loss of valuable lives of people of pakistan authorities should give him a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.