Dr Shahbaz Gill Speech in FRONT of Canadian Parliament at OTTAWA

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khaja Sera Asif is a nutcase.He lost his seat in 2018 to Usman Dar.He phoned traitor Bajwa and the result was changed.
It is funny how he thinks that delivering a speech on Nufie land will benefit his leader....
That is the kind of class these idiots hold. Screw the country if I am not in Power.

Melanthus

It is funny how he thinks that delivering a speech on Nufie land will benefit his leader....
That is the kind of class these idiots hold. Screw the country if I am not in Power.
The dollar generals and PDM crooks screwed the country.They rule the country for over 60 years.They are blaming PTI which was in power for 18 months only.

Siberite

The dollar generals and PDM crooks screwed the country.They rule the country for over 60 years.They are blaming PTI which was in power for 18 months only.
In 18 months, they did irreparable harm to the economy of the country.

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
Like ... Dollar was touching PKR 1000? Growth rate was 0%? Shell and other multi national organizations were selling shares and leaving country?

Allah say daro.. Allah say maafi mango.. nafrat mein andhay ho gaye ho

In 18 months, they did irreparable harm to the economy of the country.

Siberite

Like ... Dollar was touching PKR 1000? Growth rate was 0%? Shell and other multi national organizations were selling shares and leaving country?

Allah say daro.. Allah say maafi mango.. nafrat mein andhay ho gaye ho

Dollar was less than RP 116 back in 2017 .
First time in the history of the country, the GDP numbers went into negative figures.
Inflation was under control back in 2017, shot up like hell within first 6 months of ruling and never seen its back yet.
First time in the history of the country, the luger khanays were opened by Government. Not that country didn't see any free meal services, but it was him who opened it under his name, yet the meals were ordered from the charity institutions.

Aap Allah say Darain . Jhoot na Likhain .

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
Dollar was less than RP 116 back in 2017 .
First time in the history of the country, the GDP numbers went into negative figures.
Inflation was under control back in 2017, shot up like hell within first 6 months of ruling and never seen its back yet.
First time in the history of the country, the luger khanays were opened by Government. Not that country didn't see any free meal services, but it was him who opened it under his name, yet the meals were ordered from the charity institutions.

Aap Allah say Darain . Jhoot na Likhain .
Bhai , I misunderstood your post. I thought you were criticising pti govt and defending PDM government.
Obviously, economy under pti was thousand times better compared to evolving e have today under PDM.
We are both on the same page

Siberite

Bhai , I misunderstood your post. I thought you were criticising pti govt and defending PDM government.
Obviously, economy under pti was thousand times better compared to evolving e have today under PDM.
We are both on the same page
Where did you go for school ?

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
Where did you go for school ?
Such a below the belt, uncalled for, unwarranted response was neither expected nor needed. I graciously accepted my mistake but you rubbed it in --- for what? To prove your intellectual superiority? It may be that Allah blessed me with more knowledge and wisdom than your entire family. I'll trash your remark and move on with my life.

Siberite

Such a below the belt, uncalled for, unwarranted response was neither expected nor needed. I graciously accepted my mistake but you rubbed it in --- for what? To prove your intellectual superiority? It may be that Allah blessed me with more knowledge and wisdom than your entire family. I'll trash your remark and move on with my life.
My good friend . Sarcasm without maligning someone is okay, you reap what you sow.
I thought you were just being kid. I think you are gentleman enough to acknowledge that there is always more informed, more knowledgeable person in the world than one thinks. I was humbled with your spontaneous remarks, Now I am down to earth with your apology.