DPO GUJRAT PLEASE LOOK AT THIS MATTER

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
WHAT IS GOING ON IN GUJRAT PAKISTAN[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGWD8Ul6IM&feature=related[/video]

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kia fark hai janwaroon mein aur insaanoon mein.

These guys finish the differentiation.

yaar khuda ka khauf karo....woh nabi rasool ka wasta dey raha tha.

Very shameful act by those bastards

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
those involve in beating young pakistani, i think they do not deserve to call even human being, animal or dirtiest than animal , remove them not only from their Jobs but also put them in Jail immediately, they are only ANIMALS

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
thats why our poilce is NO 1 in corruption .app logo ka kia kahyil ha corruption sirf pasy ke hote ha .there is 100 ways and style and this is one.using his power in wrong way.or jub iss type ka paindo or buzdal log police ma hon ga tu bomb blast tu hon ga na.

T.I.M

Citizen
bring these motherfuckers on trial. this is big evidence.

is there anyone in the country to stop this stupidity, who will stop the corruption in this level and might is right policy

:oops: :oops: :oops: , time to wakeup nation and get ready for this.

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Allah un zalmoo koo garat kara

can anyone inform the media on this brutal act, this shud reach some right person of media

mhkhan1988

Citizen
Humare Mulk me itni besharmi aur behese ho choki hai.
I swear by God if i could i would have kill these boys no manners no Fear of Allaah.
Unbelievable.

alibutt

Citizen
Mujahid said:
WHAT IS GOING ON IN GUJRAT PAKISTAN[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGWD8Ul6IM&feature=related[/video]
shocking vedio. :shock: can someone pls. send this vedio to geotv or ary news tobe onair, so that these animals :twisted: to be punished, its seems to me that these bastered are related to the choudries of gujrat

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
It is a very shameful attitude from the Idiot guys..
these boys should punish strictly.
why the hell they r beating the young guys....
Its a responsibility of Police.

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
It is a very shameful attitude from the Idiot guys..
these boys should punish strictly.
why the hell they r beating the young guys....
Its a responsibility of Police.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
[shahbaz sharif] and [rehman-malik] should look at this matter,,,,,,,,,,,
I don,t know if these was policemen,,,,,,,,,,,,b/c 1) the place is not like a P.S
2) The two guys was not look like police man,,,,,,,they have long hair hero style .............
any way if they was Police or not but they are really cruel and animal..........We are
just going to a bloody Taliban type of revolution ?????????????? if we did not stop
and change our system...........