Doosra Pehlu with IMRAN KHAN - Must Watch!!

Adeel

Founder
imran khan in doosra pehlu talks about restoration of judiciary, civil disobedience, going to karachi, his alliance with nawaz sharif, taliban, swat deal, mohajirs, altaf hussein, tehrek insaf, election boycott, kursi parastish, class war,

PART ONE

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbw-jafZf9I[/video]

Adeel

Founder
Re: Doosra Pehlu with IMRAN KHAN

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD8cvSVCNFw[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uypmAxN208Q[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW619lZcNR4[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVptRa7rhM[/video]

Imran12

Citizen
Re: Doosra Pehlu with IMRAN KHAN

I love you imran khan, he is reall honest person pakistan at the moment. very well done kep ur words like always.

MQM bigest terriets organstioan in sindh and karachi, Note people wt ever happen in India the next day, there always is a problme in karachi, these MQM cowards
are the agnets of India, from where do they get the mony to run the party and others things. choor

love imran khan [imran]

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
DEAREST SIR IMRAN KHAN ,
Lady who called from Karachi to say do not join ranks with immature minded leader such as Nawaz Sharif ,I think she is absolutely correct.
Do not forget who bombed your hospital and tried to kill you with blast , it was Nawaz Shafif government then , if they were not directly involved then who was it then ? did prime minister then, launched any serious investigation to catch enemy ? The answer is NO.

Huge number of Pakistanis have now pinned their Hopes and Inspiration on you Mr Khan ,as your track record speaks for it self.
We know you have this burning desire to see Pakistan par with china & better then India also And many other countries in the world.

In order to do this, you need to select the best shadow government who can be introduced to people of Pakistan and the to the rest of world. At the moment you are the only star of Justice party who speaks on the radio and TVs.

Who is the foreign affair spokesman , who will be your health minister and so on? Imagine you have real chance to form a government soon, will then you shall start searching for your key players and partners??
Come on, this is serious situation needs serious thinking to do. Select the best like you had world cup team in 1992 to scare the hell out of the so called PML, N or Q or PPPPPPPP and so on.

After Mohammed Ali Jenah ,we think you are the most sincere person who is brought up with HALAL earnings by your mother and father ,and blood which runs in your veins is clean , thats is why you have achieved so much in so little time ,not for your self but for the Green flag of Pakistan and its beautiful poor people.

The poor country men and women solute you for all you have done as a leader to lead us. We want to save Pakistan where your and our roots are , the land where we are recognized by.

WE NEED RECOGNIZATION WITH DIGNITY IN THE WORLD FOR GORGIOUS PAKISTAN & ITS HUGELY GIFTED PEOPLE .

LONG LIVE STAR AND CRESENT, INSHALLAH

M.KIANI(OXFORD)UK

raza161

Citizen
I agree with my friend M.Kiani...as an overseas Pakistan we feel that Pakistan Needs so Real Leadership and only Hope is Imran Khan....May Allah help him in his ups and downs and he can Gather more Strength to make Pakistan Strong and Independent....May Allah Bless all of u...

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
we are at a turning point of our history. this is our second biggest shot at makig the right choice. what we need is a leader with a vision. We had Jinnah & Bhutto only as our leaders with a vision. both of them did not get much chance to make a difference. Imran is our biggest hope. we must recognize his vision and join him in achieving our mutual goals. You cannot find a more sincere leader. He has truthfully said it so many times that he had a very comfortable life. He did not have to give it all away. but he could not shut down his conscience to do something for his people. He has always been a proud Pakistani. He showed that in his career as sportsman, his achievments in field of social work and his sacrifice of family life. do you see anyother leader working so hard. Does anyone else has studied so much history and quotes so much history in his addresses. Anyone who learns and build on historical facts has a greater chance of make right choices for the future. He is building a great team around him. team of people who are enthusiastic and donot come with any baggage.

I can go on and on, but main message would still be that we have to come out of personality politics and recognize among ourselves the real stars.
Go PTI go, Go Imram Go and Pakistan Zindbad.

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
everytime i see Imran Khan and hear his point of views regarding different issues pakistan is currently facing, it just bring tears in my eyes and I really pray to Allah that O Allah this is a kind of leader Pakistan needs, please make him successfull in becoming a top dicision maker in Pakistan and give pakistani nation a wisdom to understand that following parties like MQM, PPPP, PML etc is not going to do any good for Pakistan.

He did not come to polictics for power or money as Allah already gave him alot. He truely wants to bring change in Pakistan. And I belive majority of Pakistani nation including pple of karachi agree with his views but when it comes to support him in election they just act like dum pple and vote for the parties they always vote knowing that this party has not done anything for them before but still vote for them.

WAKE UP BORTHERS AND SISTERS, LETS UNITE TOGETHER AND SUPPORT A TRUE MUSLIM TRUE PATRIOT AND TRUE PAKISTAN LOVEING LEADER.

Pakistan Hum Sab Ki Jan