Does somebody know any real buzurg???

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
Very good topic indeed...we should talk more about this topic i guess and share our views,definitely we'll learn something new from each other.......I want to say something to Paki loyal bhai.....and to everyone else also....I am currently reading a book namely....ALLAH KE WALI.....and in it there is a little definition of ALLAH ke WALI which is that:ALLAH ka WALI woh hota hai jo kabhi apne liay kuch nahin mangta.....and in the same context regarding the Naqli peers and magicians.....someone told me...If u see someone doing karamaat or tricks or these,to recognize between the right and the wrong is to see which one is doing for their own stomach....i.e,in main se kaun apni rozi k liay aisa karta hai....and you'll know the difference between a true ALLAH ka Wali.

Secondly,U said about Quaid-e-Azam(RA) and Allama Iqbl(RA).....Beshaq ALLAH nain itne buzargon ko wasila banaya hai kitne logon k rizq ka...is main koi shaq nahin....Par isi duniya main,Dr.Mohammad Iqbal(RA) aur Mohammad Ali Jinnah(RA) ko ALLAH SWT nain jis maqsad k liay,jis khitta-e-zameen k liay wasila bana kar bhaija hai woh hum sub k samne hai.Its just a greater picture.ALLAH ke bunde,zaroori nahin hota k purane kapron main hi hon aur aik kamre main hi rehte hon.....ALLAH jise chahe nwazta hai aur un se kaam leta hai apne deen k liay.I do not intend to undermine or compare anyone for who am i to do so....par my heart said that,that sentence you said about these two people I could'nt agree with it.Please dont take it wrong.

If someone gets any wrong idea,i apologize in advance....all i wanted to say what i felt on this topic.....and i hope i have written in a clear way......thanks.

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
R Bhatti said:
ALLAH ka WALI woh hota hai jo kabhi apne liay kuch nahin mangta.....
ALLAH ke bunde,zaroori nahin hota k purane kapron main hi hon aur aik kamre main hi rehte hon.....ALLAH jise chahe nwazta hai aur un se kaam leta hai apne deen k liay.
Rightly said!

Agreed!

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Paki bhai....

u ve given a long list of arguments........and drifted away from topic.

any way ...regarding tahir qadri saab ....go back to your own words ..and then check tahir saab did he not start as scholar and used his fame to gain political position?
Did he not proclaimed that Rasool ul ALlah has given him BASHARAT that he will win the elections and when he actually lost he said ...well i was told TAHIR TUMHARAY SAATH DHANDLI HOO GEE...

list is long my brother....
i know he has got knowledge ...but has he got that character which is expected from scholars ?

i doubt it....for further investigation about tahir saab you can browse web ....its full of his lectures..and his political statements...

thanx

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Hay guys... My original question was....

Does anybody know any real Buzurg?

and can somebody share some real experience....

But you guys have drifted away......

Please stay on the topic and show some mercy upon the readers...

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
Hay guys... My original question was....

Does anybody know any real Buzurg?

and can somebody share some real experience....

But you guys have drifted away......

Please stay on the topic and show some mercy upon the readers...

During my last visit to Karachi, Pakistan (Eid ul Fitar), I met with a relatively young guy having black beard, misterious eyes (atleast to me), normally cool n calm.
Our meeting was in regard of a serious issue with my cousin and arranged by Paish imam of our mosque (who is also an aalim and an ataleaq in Jamai banori).
You can find this guy in Jamia banoria (SITE area, Karachi). In short the issues with my cousin are AlhumduLillah resolved now (don't want to go in detail).
Don't make any assumptions before meeting him, other wise u may disapoint as people like him want to live under cover (I guess) :)......
I am trying to remember his name will let you know once get it from home!

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
nabeel117 said:
masadi1980 said:
@Nabeel
Brother, this discussion is now turning towards Aqeeda specialy Tawassul.
So i am again saying that try to concentrate the main subject of this post. If you want something regarding Tawassul, i'll mail you.
Thnaks for the offer :) but I already have them: just for reference:

And they worship besides All?h things that harm them not, nor profit them, and hey say: These are our intercessors with All?h Say: Do you inform All?h of that which He knows not in the heavens and on the earth? Glorified and Exalted is He above all that which they associate (shirk) as partners with Him. [10:18]

Remember, Allah alone deserves the exclusive submission. As for those who have adopted guardians other than Him (saying), We worship them only that they may bring us near to All?h Verily All?h will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, All?h guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. [39:3]

It is the tawassul by his status, right, or self. For example one would say: O All?h I ask you by your Prophet or by the status of your Prophet or by the right of your Prophet or by the right or status of the Prophets or by the right of the pious and righteous and terms similar to that then this is bidaah and from the means that lead to shirk!!!
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!
FOR GOD SAKE DONT COPY PASTE READ & UNDERSTAND THE THINGS.
Brother you should read more on this issue .........
What you stated above 100% good and i agree with you, but dont put it under the heading of Tawassul, PUT UNDER SHIRK HEAD. (Paki_loyal rightly said, u only copy & paste without understanding.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS THAT DONT ASK TO ALLAH WITHOUT WASEELA, ALLAH IS CLOSER THEN MIDRIB TO HIS MAN, EVERYBODY CAN ASK WITHOUT WASEELA. BUT WASEELA IS NOT SHIRK TRY TO GRAB THE SUBJECT.
25.gif

26.gif

27.gif

28.gif

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!
What you stated above 100% good and i agree with you, but dont put it under the heading of Tawassul, PUT UNDER SHIRK HEAD. (Paki_loyal rightly said, u only copy & paste without understanding.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS THAT DONT ASK TO ALLAH WITHOUT WASEELA, ALLAH IS CLOSER THEN MIDRIB TO HIS MAN, EVERYBODY CAN ASK WITHOUT WASEELA. BUT WASEELA IS NOT SHIRK TRY TO GRAB THE SUBJECT.
[/quote]

Dost maaf kardo yaar aainda nahin karon ga (reply ;) ) :roll:

Waise kawwa (crow) halal hai ya haram? aur haan quran makhloq hai ya? (Does all this matter?) :|

Assalam O Alikum

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
I once read an article by Haroon Rasheed who writes in Jang news paper. He mentioned a baba who lives near Rawalpindi. I forgot his name but if you go in archive and look for it you might find it. If I find it I will post his name. He did fit your description.

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
Sagaciouscorpion.....I'll try and stay on the topic.....Again some lines from the book i quoted earlier.....''ALLAH ke Wali,they never ask anything for themselves....their hands always raise infront of ALLAH SWT for other people.Yeh woh log hain jo shukar ki aisi kaifiat ko jante hain jo naimaton ko do'aam bakhshti hai.Yeh shukar aur sabar jaisi naimaton s behra war hote hain.Yeh zindagi ki kisi manzil aur mahol ki kisi kashmakash main bhi apne aap ko ALLAH TAALA ki ataat o khushnoodi ki shahrah se danwa dol nahin hone detay.Unhain koi naimat di jati hai to ALLAH ke Ehsan ka shukar adaa karte hain aur koi aazmaish aati hai to sabar karte hain.''

These are the people you are looking for i guess.Now my point here is....and this is purely my own thinking,i dont know how many of you agree with it...to look for these people....visit an old home,sit with someone in pain....talk to them,share their pain,go to hospitals,talk to patients specially people suffering from terminal illness....share their views of life,learn from them.Similarly,go to some small village,remote areas,make a friend there,talk to those people,see how they spend their lives and I am definitely sure if we do that we can find atleast one if not more,such person we are looking for.

And this is for all of us, for myself too not only for sagaciouscorpion.....observe people around you,ur immediate family,ur parents May ALLAH give them long and healthy life,your younger family members.....if you think they do something wrong then tell them the right thing in the most humble and sweetest way and if they do something right,something good then break all the ego and learn from them.I say this because i read a little chapter from Ashfaq Ahmad sahab's book,Zavia and i would like to write that...hopefully i remember everything,if I'm wrong somewhere and someone catches me,please correct me.

Kehte hain k....garmion k din thay sakht,aur postman aata hai takreeban usi waqt 2,3 baje jab daba k garmi par rahi hoti hai....to Ashfaq sahab ki poti(If im correct) she made some juice or squash with cold water in a flask and then wrote a little note on it for the postman and left the flask near the letter box.the note read something like,'postman uncle,aap itni garmi main aate hain,logon ko un k khat ponchate hain,thak jate hon ge,piyas lagti ho gi to main nain aap k liay yeh pani banaya hai,aap pi lain'...in the evening when she went to see,she saw a little note with an empty flask which read,'pyari beti,aap ka bohat shukria,pani bohat maze ka tha,kal se cheeni thori kam dalna ya ziada dalna(i dont remember exactly)'.....so the whole point of this story Ashfaq sahab is telling us is to see and observe,he says in his whole life he never thought of doing such a thing and yet a young girl she took such a step....and she did that purely for ALLAH.

So,ALLAH k Wali are everywhere,who only do their every action for the love of their ALLAH and HIS prophet Mohammad(P.B.U.H) and for people,not for themselves.

I ill recommend everyone to read the book Zavia by Ashfaq Ahmad.....
sorry sagaciouscorpion,i feel I have drifted away from the topic yet again:-)

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Roohaniat is somthing which you'll find only with the help of Company "SUHBAT" ACHAY LOGON KI SUHBAT, the compnay of good people. Good people are not only those, who has beard, who only wears gown, who always holds tasbeeh and not those who all the time remains in mosque but also which are around you, your parents, teachers and also your friends.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
nabeel117 said:
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!

Waise kawwa (crow) halal hai ya haram? aur haan quran makhloq hai ya? (Does all this matter?) :|

Assalam O Alikum[/quote]

Sorry brother if u mind that .......... :)
abi to main shoru hoa tha haahahhahahaha
anyway Allah bless you brother.

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
masadi1980 said:
Roohaniat is somthing which you'll find only with the help of Company "SUHBAT" ACHAY LOGON KI SUHBAT, the compnay of good people. Good people are not only those, who has beard, who only wears gown, who always holds tasbeeh and not those who all the time remains in mosque but also which are around you, your parents, teachers and also your friends.
hmmm..... Rightly said.............agreed!

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
masadi1980 said:
nabeel117 said:

Assalam O Alikum

Pehle milay ho dost jis ney pehli baar kehne pe hi jaan chordi .............warna keh keh k thak jaao "Maaf karo baba" mantaa hi nahi koi (Karachi k signal pe) :)

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
nabeel117 said:
masadi1980 said:
nabeel117 said:

Waise kawwa (crow) halal hai ya haram? aur haan quran makhloq hai ya? (Does all this matter?)

Assalam O Alikum

Pehle milay ho dost jis ney pehli baar kehne pe hi jaan chordi .............warna keh keh k thak jaao "Maaf karo baba" mantaa hi nahi koi (Karachi k signal pe) :)

But brov m not at karachi's signal and not like a bagger :cry:
You shuld develop yourself friendly.
After all we all are one nation having one religion.
Contraversies should never turns into hate among us.
Anyways...........

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
masadi1980 said:
But brov m not at karachi's signal and not like a bagger :cry:
You shuld develop yourself friendly.
After all we all are one nation having one religion.
Contraversies should never turns into hate among us.
Anyways...........

Aray dost just kidding yaar i was in a lighter mood budy.........
totally agreed with ur last post............we all are one nation having one religion.
please acceept my oppologies if I offend u :( (unintentionally)

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tahir ul qadri ka dance..... yar ye sahib dance aur gana shana halal manta hae.... es ki ye logic pata nahi kia hae????

molahiza karen...
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtaXDO64VoQ[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMiM6OEoni0&feature=related[/video]

:lol:

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
nabeel117 said:
During my last visit to Karachi, Pakistan (Eid ul Fitar), I met with a relatively young guy having black beard, misterious eyes (atleast to me), normally cool n calm.
Our meeting was in regard of a serious issue with my cousin and arranged by Paish imam of our mosque (who is also an aalim and an ataleaq in Jamai banori).
You can find this guy in Jamia banoria (SITE area, Karachi). In short the issues with my cousin are AlhumduLillah resolved now (don't want to go in detail).
Don't make any assumptions before meeting him, other wise u may disapoint as people like him want to live under cover (I guess) :)......

I would be waiting... :)

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
nabeel117 said:

I would be waiting... :)

Plz check ur PM :)