GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hate to defend SS
Question should be addressed to Zardari Sab

Roti Provicial subject
Gas Central Subject

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
GeoG... can only rant, expecting a reply from him is asking KHadim Aala Shabaz Sharif how many times he married??[he has married more than 2 times latest Tehmina Durrani Mustafa Khar's mistress] either he will attack you personally, or your ethnicity, or MQM and Altaf Hussain, POTTYMOUTH!!!

GeoG

GeoG... can only rant, expecting a reply from him is asking KHadim Aala Shabaz Sharif how many times he married??[he has married more than 2 times latest Tehmina Durrani Mustafa Khar's mistress] either he will attack you personally, or your ethnicity, or MQM and Altaf Hussain, POTTYMOUTH!!!

SS married four times including ex wife of Khar
mairi taraf say woh Ex Mrs Kalway say bi Shadi Kar Lay, Mujhay Kia
at least they will have something in common to share
Aur yeh Akhir Main Apna Asal Nam Kun Likh Diya

kashnex

Councller (250+ posts)
hate to defend SS
Question should be addressed to Zardari Sab

Roti Provicial subject
Gas Central Subject

No matter whom it's addressed, Question is absolutely correct.
By the way Roti Gas sy paktti hai, na ky hawa sy.

GeoG

No matter whom it's addressed, Question is absolutely correct.
By the way Roti Gas sy paktti hai, na ky hawa sy.

I think reference for Gas is LPG not sui gas
Laikin Mulk main Jo Sui Gas Kay Halat Hain, Lagta Hai Roti LPG Par Hi Pakani Paray Gi.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ignorant GeoG...... Nawaz Sharif supporter have so much money that these idiots have no idea what is the situation of gas usage in Pakistan. Thanx to PPP and PML-N, There is gas loadshedding going on, thanx to MQM poor households in KArachi still use SSGC gas, LPG usage is restricted to Taxis in Karachi, whereas poor people in Punjab are using wood and mitti ka tel [notice its price in OGRA]to get by. There was a new scandal under the nose of Khadim aala Shahbaz Sharif taken up by Supreme court about theykas or tenders being awarded to favoured people like Aitzaz Ahsan' wife to PML-N MNA's relatives who bought LPG on Rs.25-35 and are selling LPG in market ranging Rs.90-105, you are such an ignorant at least appeal to your PML-N darlings to please spare the poor people. There is less loadshedding in Karachi and SSGC[Sui Southern Gas Company] is still doing a good job, why are Punjabis suffering??? Cos they don't have anyone to speak for them, MQM does'nt have a good past but still it is delivering when the rest of Pakistan is suffering, especially Punjab.

Last edited:

GeoG

Ignorant GeoG...... Nawaz Sharif supporter have so much money that these idiots have no idea what is the situation of gas usage in Pakistan. Thanx to PPP and PML-N, There is gas loadshedding going on, thanx to MQM poor people in KArachi still use SSGC gas, poor people in Punjab are using wood and mitti ka tel [notice its price in OGRA]to get by. There was a new scandal under the nose of Khadim aala Shahbaz Sharif taken up by Supreme court about theykas or tenders being awarded to favoured people like Aitzaz Ahsan' wife to PML-N MNA's relatives who bought LPG on Rs.25-35 and are selling LPG in market ranging Rs.80-95, you are such an ignorant at least appeal to your PML-N darlings to please spare the poor people.

I appeal to my PLMn darlings, please spare the poor people and only go aftern MQM Bhatta Khors, ab tou Khush Ho Jao.

GeoG

GeoG... has asked moderators to BAN ME,
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...erent-than-Peoples-Party.&p=172539#post172539
I APPEAL TO ALL MEMBERS PLEASE WATCH MY POSTS AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES WHY I SHOULD BE BANNED!!! Truth is bitter I guess

Show me where have I done that?
Ab Rona Kun Shuru Kar Diya
Chor Ki Dhari Main Tinka.

I love to have strong opponents, don't believe in walkover matches so my request to Mods, don't ban him.
If you ban these guys, how will we see true colors of MQM.

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
SS married four times including ex wife of Khar
mairi taraf say woh Ex Mrs Kalway say bi Shadi Kar Lay, Mujhay Kia
at least they will have something in common to share
Aur yeh Akhir Main Apna Asal Nam Kun Likh Diya

And here I am, been looking for a fine lady for ages, not a bit of a luck. Must be my looks !!!:banghead: