Do not open all PROPAGANDA threads, ignore these thread posters ....

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Supporters of Truth, Ignore the Liars and do not open their threads.

As siasat.pk has started displaying the thread poster's name, you can decide if you should open it or not just by looking at the name of thread poster. I would suggest you should not open the thread of all the LIARS. This way the LIE would die the death of its own within few minutes. In my view, those who open such 'false and lying' threads help these liars in keeping their lie alive. I need not tell you the names of these 'paid liars', as all of you know them well.

I can only give a sincere suggestion, it's up to you now if you take it or not.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

As siasat.pk has started displaying the thread poster's name, you can decide if you should open it or not just by looking at the name of thread poster. I would suggest you should not open the thread of all the LIARS. This way the LIE would die the death of its own within few minutes. In my view, those who open such 'false and lying' threads help these liars in keeping their lie alive. I need not tell you the names of these 'paid liars', as all of you know them well.

Best solution...... put all these liars on ignore list. You even will not know they have posted any garbage.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بہت اچھا آئڈیا ہےخاص طور گشتئ فراری ُاور گٹھے حرامی شہبازے کنجر کے پیڈ میڈیا والوں کو تھریڈ ناں میں کھولتا ہوں نا ہئ میں پڑھتا ہوں
نا ہی کمنٹ کرتا ہوں
بہت آسان علاج ہے جھوٹے تھریڈ ز ُاور پروپیگنڈہ تھریڈ ز کا
بلکہ اگنور لسٹ پر ڈال دیں جو بھی گشتی فراری قطری رکھیل اور گٹھے حرامی چور فراڈئے منی لانڈر نطفہ حرام کے پیڈ بندے ہیں سب کو اگنور کردیں

cisco

MPA (400+ posts)
very good suggestion
i never click on any post which have Lifafa's and never never anything which have Reham name. last few weeks she was famous in siasat.pk but always ignored

RajaRawal111

Doing now instantly
Some patwaris have changed, not as poisonous as before, after all, they have their loved ones are Pakistan.
very good suggestion
i never click on any post which have Lifafa's and never never anything which have Reham name. last few weeks she was famous in siasat.pk but always ignored
Best Solution it is -- I agree

81Fcvhv9o-L._AC_SY450_.jpg

What do you say putwari Chacha Basharat and Putwari Siberite ??

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member

the funny thing is that those are the threads that get the most response.

Wake up Pak

It is a good suggestion, but sometimes liars and shameless creatures (especially patwaris) need to be responded to in their way, otherwise, they will spread lies and It might just convince people.

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It is a good suggestion, but sometimes liars and shameless creatures (especially patwaris) need to be responded to in their way, otherwise, they will spread lies and It might just convince people.
If a person gets convinced by 'the stupid patwari logic', then let him get convinced because it's for sure that he is another patwari by birth.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wrong strategy ... you have to nip the evil in the bud. If you let these pests go free, it will be like their guttry homes.

F them and shove their stupidity in their arsss everytime. So they loose their sleep and consume high blood pressure medicine everytime these MOFOs come to this forum with their shit.

F people like Rajarawal111 his rakhail Siberite and their illegitimate chacha Chacha Basharat who were economy experts in last 3 years, but now they are defending rise of prices as "booming economy"