Dirty Politics

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If this is so, Nawaz can easily diffuse the situation by meeting with Altaf hussain, and issuing some conciliatory statement where he regrets the deaths of many muhajirs and the hatred the rest of the country felt because of the jinnah-pur incident, etc. etc.

Also he should apologize for being an ISI pawn (as per Aslam Beg/Hamid gul), taking 3.5 million from yunus habib as per Asad Durran etc. etc.

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
i would also say that Mr. Nawaz Sharif should admit that it was a mistake and apologize from MQM. This is the only way to move forward otherwise i see Mr. Sharif in the courts facing murder charges. Another issue of ISI money used for IJI is ready to come into his way. Wo kehtay hain .. jin kay ghar sheeshay kay hon wo doosray kay gharon per pather nahin mara kertay....

So sub mil jul ker mafahimat karain ... aur mil ker khaain...

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
At least we do not need to watch indian films for entertainment. we have enough on TV these days. No doubt in next few days we will have thrilling stories like Brd Imitiaz deal with musharraf.

I am sure this plan will backfire and musharaf and his foreign supporter will face more.