Declare assets of Bajwa & Co

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you really took it personal. Ahh all this effort for nothing. It still doesn’t address anything other than inflating your ego a bit more. Your neurons seem to capitulate to everything preceding 4 years.
No, I didn't take it Personally but your perpetual tone of indifference needed a logical conclusion . I have seen the 4 years of Tsunami. I have seen the higher IQ of the cult mentality in last 4 years . Isn't it enough to draw a conclusion ? Or rather long for another 5 years span for infertility and barren land.

انقلاب

No, I didn't take it Personally but your perpetual tone of indifference needed a logical conclusion . I have seen the 4 years of Tsunami. I have seen the higher IQ of the cult mentality in last 4 years . Isn't it enough to draw a conclusion ? Or rather long for another 5 years span for infertility and barren land.
That’s what I alluded to….you have selective amnesia to everything prior to last 4 years. Courtesy of your insatiable ego.

Jhon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Every politician's assets are declared by the election commission and recently we saw a reference case against Justice Qazi Faez Essa. No one has ever questioned an army general to declare their assets. These generals are in the most important posts in the powerful army.

I believe now the time has come for these coward generals to declare their assets. How come they become so rich? NAB should try them under assets beyond means. Our poor nation has fed them enough and for so long we have overlooked their mistakes that have caused so much trouble for Pakistan( from the Afghanistan fiasco, Klashankov culture, drugs culture to Nawaz Sharif).

It's time we need the Army to have some accountability as well for what they have done to this country.

It's time to know how much Bajwa owns. It's time to know how much every general owns and how did they make this money?
Pakistani military leadership has plundered Pakistan. They deceived the nation in the name of national security. The fact is military leadership has developed itself as a super mafia of Pakistan. The Pakistani army is just like the East India Company now. It is bombarding and killing those who raise questions about the integrity and capabilities of the military leadership. Anyone who dares to talk about their corruption and bringing criminals into power is declared a traitor and humiliated. Believe me, this army which is full of property dealers can't fight a war against India. It can kill only its own citizens.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes Top Generals should declared Thiers and family assets before taking Oath and after retirement same apply to everyone including Judges.. But I know its doesn't works..They will not keep property.. Money on Thiers name..Some frontmen will use..

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

عمران کے تاریخی فیصلے کے باعث یہ مراسلہ ان سب لوگوں کے گلے کی ہڈی بن گیا ہے . نہ نگل سکتے ہیں اور اگل سکتے ہیں . یہ ان کی قبروں تک اب انکا پیچھا کریگا

pkpatriot

Since our childhood we hear a phrase
" jo kara raha hey America kara raha hey "

It's the first documentary evidence of America's interference. Earlier we were made to believe about telephonic conversations, backdoor pressures and indoor meetings.

We had a chance to probe and tell the world about the truth but we ruining this opportunity.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
پی ٹی آئی کے سپورٹرز جب روتے ہیں تو دل باغ باغ ہو جاتا ہے۔
اب صرف و صرف رونا دھونا ہی تمہارا مقدر ہے۔

crankthskunk

Since our childhood we hear a phrase
" jo kara raha hey America kara raha hey "

It's the first documentary evidence of America's interference. Earlier we were made to believe about telephonic conversations, backdoor pressures and indoor meetings.

We had a chance to probe and tell the world about the truth but we ruining this opportunity.

There was an earlier opportunity , obl raid. That was a blanket interferrence with force in Pakistan's security and internal affairs.
Same Chowkidars were helping America, without shadow of adoubt, Kiyani did the deal with the USA and brought humiliation on Pakistan. Otherwise Americans could have never Dare to enter Pakistan like that. There are two v clear evidence of Pakistan Army/Kiyani involvement.

1= Two Chinooks landed in Kala Dacca, no one said they were stealth. How they escaped Pakistani radars, that too so closed to Islamabad!!

2- The seals from the "Destroyed" helicopter. The other Helicopter didn't have the capacity to carry the seals from both hellis and OBL body. It is not Pakistani mini bus, that you can travel on the roof of it.

Pakistan ko zabardast mamoo bania gia tha. Period.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK is brave leader ye haramkhor Geedarh k putar general under estimated IK, wo sher hai haramkhor, honest hai, Allah aur awaam us k saath hai.
tum qaum k tukrhoo per palney waley generals zameen ka boj, tum ne aj tak kya pat liya hai.

vicahmed99

Kis jahail patwari ko bata rahey hein..........es liye tit 4 tat i called them Ganjgandoo

Youthia (Youth + Chutia) is the gali that is invented by some lifafa sahafi to call every IK supporter. When you are using this word you are calling millions of people "chootia". Remember this is coming back to you as said by our prophet PBUH. Also, you are claiming millions of "IK supporter" are corrupt and their corruption is getting exposed. Are you high?