Dear Commander get well soon. Inshaallah

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah give you a healthy wealthy life Commander .....Ameen SumaAmeen
God Bless You!

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
Paa ji commander ho ker bemaar per giay ho chalo jaldi utho hunn tusi theek ho....
RAB ji app ko jaldi sehat yaab keray Ameen

Waseem

Staff member
Thank you all bros and sis.. i have recovered alot now by the grace of Allah and your prayers....there is no way i could say thanks to all of you for the kindness shown by all of you. i am really overwhelmed and am really really grateful to all of you specially Abbasi bhai who inititated prayers for me. This shows how close siasat.pk has bonded us that we care about eachother no matter how far we are living from one another. God bless you all guys....Thanks again

manahalali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
May allah grant him good health

May ALLAH grant him good health everyone stand in faith with you that all will be okay. I will also add you to our Corporate Prayer list.GOD Bless you.
ALLAH GIVES & FORGIVES
HUMAN GETS & FORGETS

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thank you all bros and sis.. i have recovered alot now by the grace of Allah and your prayers....there is no way i could say thanks to all of you for the kindness shown by all of you. i am really overwhelmed and am really really grateful to all of you specially Abbasi bhai who inititated prayers for me. This shows how close siasat.pk has bonded us that we care about eachother no matter how far we are living from one another. God bless you all guys....Thanks again

welcome back..... hope you are stronger now, ameen

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good to see you back... and I hope you get rest of your health back soon...Inshallah