DAY Trading in Stock market is Halal or Haram please need help

punjabi, in jannah a lot of things are promised. And so is wine.

It's prohibited for now ! in this lifetime, for this ummah. And that could be the test of temptations who knows.

If you think you are already in a state of immortality in alim e jannah, then of course wine and hoorain are there for you. Unfortunately most of us mortals are yet to get to that, if lucky.

Again you are not understanding the point

God saying there are rivers of wine in heaven for those who drink it in this world

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
the highlighted in red is an addition by you my friend, or in other words your interpretation. As I said you are responsible for your own interpretations. I have bigger demons to tackle, starting with my very owns to begin with. So I can't be bothered with it. Good luck with whatever you think is right.

Phir na kehna, khabar na huee ;)

God saying there are rivers of wine in heaven for those who drink it in this world

You need to use your brain

If a produce of of wine is a sign of Allah ......then what will you do with this sign of Allah , you will throw the sign of Allah into gutter ?

Lie is not sign of Allah ........... Harmful and act of Satan

Idol worship is not a Sign of Allah ...... But act of Satan

But wine is sign of Allah and allowed in moderation .... and everything if taken in excess is haram and leads to the path of Satan

If you will read all the Ayas of Quran then there will be no confusion ... but if you will give credibility to Mullahs coined stories over Quran then It's not my concern , it's between you and Mullahs for me Quran is enough and superior

So you just out loud said that People should hug Iblees because he was also created by Allah ?

Have you read the other verse that defines the type of that wine... it is 'Sharab an Tahoora' (Wine that doesn't get you high) ?

dude, you cannot win this debate only to pamper your evil soul which is totally submerged in the 'piss of Iblees' (Wine)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
the highlighted in red is an addition by you my friend, or in other words your interpretation. As I said you are responsible for your own interpretations. I have bigger demons to tackle, starting with my very owns to begin with. So I can't be bothered with it. Good luck with whatever you think is right.

Phir na kehna, khabar na huee ;)

So you just out loud said that People should hug Iblees because he was also created by Allah ?

Have you read the other verse that defines the type of that wine... it is 'Sharab an Tahoora' (Wine that doesn't get you high) ?

dude, you cannot win this debate only to pamper your evil soul which is totally submerged in the 'piss of Iblees' (Wine)

Interesting conclusion of a debate with Santan. He is locked with all doors. We must recite surah ul Falaq

n-14.gif

Qul 'a-'uuzu bi-Rabbil-Falaq,
Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the Daybreak

Min-sharri maa khalaq;
From the evil of that which He created;

Wa min-sharri gaasiqin 'izaa waqab,
From the evil of the darkness when it is intense,

Wa min-sharrin Naffaasaati fil 'uqad,
And from the evil of malignant witchcraft,

Wa min-sharri haasidin 'izaa hasad. And from the evil of the envier when he envieth.

Last edited:

sultanali

Thanks bro apart from this forum tomorow i m going to discuss with the Mufti in UAE as well regarding this. Because before taking consideration of this business i will go each and every corner to get maximum knowledge. Yes indeed, unfortunately we are far behind in islamic study. We study alote about our professional education but never use to give time to our Akhirah education.

I m really sorry for posting this thread here, as it is not the good forum to share with. But it really matters me alote to get information. Becoz i m planning my future on the basis of this. I want to quite job and do this as professionally. Last week one of my office colleague died in front of my eyes due to brain stroke(Most pple in UAE suffering with this issue). I m also in shocked of this, So immediately i planned this to do my own work don't want to spend my whole life like work, depression etc etc.
what did the mufti say about day trading, iam also confused how can it be haram.