Davis' release: Shahbaz offers to resign if accusations proven Video Press Conference

Just_one

Banned
This incompetent person should RESIGN FIRST and then put responsiblity on someone else.

He is the Cheif Minister, and the incident happened under his jurisdiction.

They Ganj brothers are the biggest liars.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother They have shown passport of raymond davis which means a new passport had issued for his emergency exit,and u are more educated than me and know federal government issue passport,there is not any role of Provincial Government,GHQ is completely involved in this entire episode along with PPP u cannot deny it
I didnt say anything about the passport and i didnt say that PPP or Army were not involved. They were involved but PMLN had the highest responsibility because it all happened in Punjab and therefore Punjab government had the biggest role in all of it.

Answer my questions instead of evading them:
- Why didnt PMLN government give ANY security to the families? If they had given even ONE policeman they would know how and when the families disappeared. But they say they dont know anything which means this is a major act of irresponsibility (knowingly or unknowingly) and they should resign on that.
- Why didnt PMLN pass a resolution in assembly against the interference of Army/ISI in affairs of provincial government?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Shehbaz Sharif talks about Raymond Davis after arriving in Pakistan from UK trip

mian brothers b har pakistani ki tara raymond ko chodna nahi
chahtay thay magre jahan army isi federal gov kuch na kar sakhi wahai punjab gov kya karti idiots jaisay sawal na
karo rehman malik zardari ney apna banda chodwanay key liya din raat aik kar di aap logoo ki damag punjab government pe hi adi houi hai
army isi federal government sab doodh key doolay hai
If you say you are powerless and cant handle your own affairs while having government then it means you dont deserve to be in government. Blame everything on PPP, Army, ISI, judges or whatever but first RESIGN and admit that you failed to do your duty for whatever reason and take RESPONSIBILITY.
If you believe in democracy then it is a common practice in ALL democratic countries that whenever something wrong happens under your jurisdiction and you are unable to stop it for WHATEVER REASON, then you resign and take responsibility. If you cant do that then stop claiming to be democracy lovers.

Even the minister of Egyptian dictator government had more ethics than these so-called defenders of democracy:

Egyptian minister quits over train crash

Minister Mohammed Mansour resigned out of his feeling of political responsibility for the accident.
The crash reportedly happened when a buffalo crossed in front of one of the trains, forcing it to stop suddenly. Railway officials failed to inform the driver of the other train.
Source

That minister didnt give excuses like:
"I wasnt driving the train"
"I didnt put the buffalo on the rail track"
"It wasnt my job to inform the driver of the other train"

Now tell your Khadim-e-Aala to read this and drown himself with shame. But alas, he and his cronies are completely shameless.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Come on Khadim-e-Alaa don't make people fool every act of Raymond Davis was closely observed by Jail authorities. How could you say that high profile prisoner like Raymond Davis was released without your consent. We all know that he was not an ordinary prisoner. Khadim-e-AAla he was an American citizen a Black water agent not a diplomat. Those who are believing you must have lost their mind. Accept khadim-e-AAla you and your Government are equally responsible. If you have released him accept the fact. It would have been much better if you have accepted the fact.

Please don't give bloody excuses.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]jitnay marzi sawal karo jahiloon ki tarah,aqalmand ki tarah koi sbaoot b paish karo,k shahbaaz sharif b involve hay,koi saboot hay tu lao,baat karna asaan hay sabit karna mushkil hota hai,masal k taor par main keh doon imran khan school mein parha hi nahi,tu kiya apa yaqeen kar lo ge,nahi na Q k meray paas saboot nahi hay,is liay aap shahbaaz sharif ki baat man lo warna saboot lao,phir bat karo,ab PTI walay gali dena na shoroo kar dena,Q k pti walay is site par sab se ziyada gandi zaban use kartay hai,like imran khan[hilar]agar kisi ko mirchi lagi ho tu sorry:(

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]sahi kehtay hain bewqoof k sar par seeng nahi hotay,apa k b nhai hain,jab court ne usay releas kar diya tu usya kaisya jail mein rakh saktay hain,ye sawal wafaqi hakoomat se poch without pasport usya kaisay mulk se bahir bheja giya,Q k sab airport wafaqi hakomat k under hotay hain
This incompetent person should RESIGN FIRST and then put responsiblity on someone else.

He is the Cheif Minister, and the incident happened under his jurisdiction.

They Ganj brothers are the biggest liars.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]jitnay marzi sawal karo jahiloon ki tarah,aqalmand ki tarah koi sbaoot b paish karo,k shahbaaz sharif b involve hay,koi saboot hay tu lao,baat karna asaan hay sabit karna mushkil hota hai,masal k taor par main keh doon imran khan school mein parha hi nahi,tu kiya apa yaqeen kar lo ge,nahi na Q k meray paas saboot nahi hay,is liay aap shahbaaz sharif ki baat man lo warna saboot lao,phir bat karo,ab PTI walay gali dena na shoroo kar dena,Q k pti walay is site par sab se ziyada gandi zaban use kartay hai,like imran khan[hilar]agar kisi ko mirchi lagi ho tu sorry:(
FACT is that PMLN government gave no security to the families, which is enough evidence of their involvement. Read my previous posts and answer if you can, they are all based on facts.
Also tell me why you call Altaf a murderer and bhatta khor? Do you have any proof of that?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother Embassy staff is under Federal Government FIA dealing their activities,Punjab government had writeen 6letters to Federal Government to hand over Vehicle that crushed Abad-ur-Rehman and driver of that car But they did not respond to any letter,what else they can do???
photo.php
199019_175175572533670_100001236846527_470010_4894110_n.jpg

Shahbaz could ask his consul general friend for help in this matter.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every one was wrong . They should be killed , they were traitors .. Army federal government and punjab government. Only masoom farishta is Imran . He is waiting in his 300 kanal bungalow for revolution and he will not leave any one at all.. DOnt ask or question his credibility. Every one else is already a traitor. So i guess we are left with one choice only? What a masoom farishta and his new friend Altaf. I must say two angels together to save us. You are our only hopes lol

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
@DashingPun

I don't know how a GOVERNMENT CHIEF can claim that he is not involved in something which originated in his own province and people got missing from his own province. It's like Musharraf claiming that he doesn't know how Afia Siddiqui got away from country when he was president.

If you believe that Shahbaz Sharif is right in saying that political indendence is only possible because of independent economy then it can be said for Zardari, Musharraf, etc. who all can make excuses that we are not indepent economy wise so can't be independent in making political decisions.

Anyhow, if someone proves that PML-N was definitely involved then would you promise to vote any other party of your choice but PML-N in the next elections or would you still support PML-N blindly?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
And will you stop taking sides with Imran if he gets an alliance with the mullahs and /or Altaf??
@DashingPun

I don't know how a GOVERNMENT CHIEF can claim that he is not involved in something which originated in his own province and people got missing from his own province. It's like Musharraf claiming that he doesn't know how Afia Siddiqui got away from country when he was president.

If you believe that Shahbaz Sharif is right in saying that political indendence is only possible because of independent economy then it can be said for Zardari, Musharraf, etc. who all can make excuses that we are not indepent economy wise so can't be independent in making political decisions.

Anyhow, if someone proves that PML-N was definitely involved then would you promise to vote any other party of your choice but PML-N in the next elections or would you still support PML-N blindly?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
And will you stop taking sides with Imran if he gets an alliance with the mullahs and /or Altaf??

Firstly, I don't side with Imran and secondly what is wrong if Imran gets an alliance with the mullahs/ Altaf etc. Is it wrong for political parties to come together on issues core to their political values. I don't think it will be first time in politics that two parties work together. Most political parties worked together against Musharraf although they had different agendas and vision.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
When it comes to crisis situations , Sharif ***** try to follow their allies the peoples party, like here they've copied the Rehman Malik statement regarding blackwaters' activities in Pakistan, saying that I'd resign if anyone in Pakistan proves blackwater is in Pakistan, like I'm the govt. I'm in charge and provide proof against me as I've taken care of all of the evidence and btw Blackwater's name has been changed.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Offcourse its wrong for a person who portrays the others as evil. He tells us they are terrorist , keeps telling every one that they have killed pakistanis. And now you change your stance all together. Were you wrong first or you are wrong now?? In both cases he seems to be a fool who keeps changing his ideologies. What should one believe. Maybe he changes again tomorow who knows???
Firstly, I don't side with Imran and secondly what is wrong if Imran gets an alliance with the mullahs/ Altaf etc. Is it wrong for political parties to come together on issues core to their political values. I don't think it will be first time in politics that two parties work together. Most political parties worked together against Musharraf although they had different agendas and vision.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
CM SS said that he is not responsible of Raymon`s release.
I agree with him but poor SS do not understand that because of his irresponsibility people are saying that he is responsible of Raymind`s release.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shehbaz Sharif talks about Raymond Davis after arriving in Pakistan from UK trip

mian brothers b har pakistani ki tara raymond ko chodna nahi
chahtay thay magre jahan army isi federal gov kuch na kar sakhi wahai punjab gov kya karti idiots jaisay sawal na
karo rehman malik zardari ney apna banda chodwanay key liya din raat aik kar di aap logoo ki damag punjab government pe hi adi houi hai
army isi federal government sab doodh key doolay hai
Bhai kon kha raha ha ka isi zardari involved nahi.hum to ye kha rahe hain ka PML be involved hain.jhan tuk ye baat ha ka wo chorna nahi chate darha ye be sahi ha.IsI aur zardri be chorna nahi chaty tha .liken woh be mian broth ke tarah corrupt hain un ka be asset bhar hain ur un ma be pani nahi ha.sub braber ka zimandaar hain

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every one was wrong . They should be killed , they were traitors .. Army federal government and punjab government. Only masoom farishta is Imran . He is waiting in his 300 kanal bungalow for revolution and he will not leave any one at all.. DOnt ask or question his credibility. Every one else is already a traitor. So i guess we are left with one choice only? What a masoom farishta and his new friend Altaf. I must say two angels together to save us. You are our only hopes lol
Answer the questions instead of writing useless posts. All responsibilities fall on government, Imran Khan is not responsible for anything. You and your Shareef brothers must learn to take responsibility, taking full protocol and facilities of government and putting all responsibilities on Imran Khan, only idiots can support such people.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I said it for people who have open heart n eyes. How can a paid member know what i wrote lol . Beat behind the bush come on beat it.
Answer the questions instead of writing useless posts. All responsibilities fall on government, Imran Khan is not responsible for anything. You and your Shareef brothers must learn to take responsibility, taking full protocol and facilities of government and putting all responsibilities on Imran Khan, only idiots can support such people.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last edited: