Dasti resigns for holding fake degree

C

commander

3-25-2010_101484_1.gif

ISLAMABAD: National Assemblys Standing Committee on Sports Jamshed Dasti has tendered resignation from his seat, Geo News reported Thursday.

Dasti announced his resignation in front of the Supreme Court (SC) hearing a case regarding his fake MA Islamiat degree.

A six-judge SC bench headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammed Chaudhry heard the case filed against his certificate in religious education.

Fazed and frayed Jamshed could not answer the volley of questions by the judges. Justice Khalilur Rehman Ramday sought him to tell names of Quranic paras, and surahs and mathematics table.

On one occasion, Dasti told the wrong names of the first two surahs of the Holy Quran. Also, he could not respond appropriately a query regarding the duration of his religious education certificate. On this, Justice Khilji Arif addressed him, You brought disgrace to the entire house of National Assembly.

Justice Tariq Pervez said, You cannot contest the by-elections if the court delivers verdict against you.

Before the verdict, when the court gave him time to resign, Dasti expressed his willingness for the same.

C

commander

Ijaz Butt (Chairman PCB) must be very happy today. :D :D

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
HAhahahaha in besharamon ke saath aisa hi salook hona chahiye ... MA Islamaiat ki degree bhi 2 number ... SHAME ON PPP ...
Yehi hai hamari Taraqi ka RAAZ jis pe duniya rashq karti hai [anger]

A

Admin

The same person who question the integrity of the most honest man in Pakistan cricket, has now been found to be cheat and a scam himself....

Life is a great leveller isn't it

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Shame... and a number of questions...

2788bf2efc986e6f3da08c4ad5f22836.gif

The questions that arise...

1. Why dont these parties have an intrinsic system of checking the documentation of their candidates....

2. If you remember Dasti... He is the chairman of the standing committee on sports... what is the standing committee 's standing after finding that he himself was a crook...

If you guys remember he was the one who almost forced Younis to resign... and alleged the team of match fixing...

3.. If you search youtube for Dasti's profile you will certainly find a lot... Why has he retained his office after a lot of BS?

The main page which shows the news changed on JANG Why??????? I ll upload the new one.... again

d5c363c938802cfaee559698af8a2404.gif

4. Mr Nazir Jutt. will contest from Noon... Why was he accepted when there is a case pending against him for his documents?????

5. Who forced the change in news?

HaqParast

Citizen
Re: Shame... and a number of questions...

sagaciouscorpion said:
2788bf2efc986e6f3da08c4ad5f22836.gif

The questions that arise...

1. Why dont these parties have an intrinsic system of checking the documentation of their candidates....

2. If you remember Dasti... He is the chairman of the standing committee on sports... what is the standing committee 's standing after finding that he himself was a crook...

If you guys remember he was the one who almost forced Younis to resign... and alleged the team of match fixing...

3.. If you search youtube for Dasti's profile you will certainly find a lot... Why has he retained his office after a lot of BS?

The main page which shows the news changed on JANG Why??????? I ll upload the new one.... again

d5c363c938802cfaee559698af8a2404.gif

4. Mr Nazir Jutt. will contest from Noon... Why was he accepted when there is a case pending against him for his documents?????

5. Who forced the change in news?

Bhai yeh partiyaaN pese laker Jaagir DaaroN ko ticket farokht kerti heiN. Agar yeh candidate ke documents check kerne lageiN tou phir ...............TAAEN TAAEN FISH HO JAEY SUB KUCH.

Yeh MQM hi hai, jiska hur MNA is a piece of jewel in the assembly. Ghareeb but highly and genuinely educated, well mannered and sober.
Hai koi aik bhi Haider Imam Rizvi ya Khushbakht Shujjat ki tukker ka poori parliament meiN?

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

UPDATE:

The old piece of news is back again... But I am not editing my earlier post... because there was something fishy going on there.... It took me some time to find the Grab tool otherwise I would have taken a screenshot...

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
SC must check President Zardari's degrees & eligibility

Now that Jameshed Dasti has resigned in shame and disgrace, it is about time that the Supreme Court now investigates President Zardari degrees and academic qualifications to ascertain for his eligibility for the highest post in Pakistan.

I wish that President Zardari is asked to write a paragraph in English consisting of five hundred words to find out his grammatical competence.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Good Post Saga.

I have no right to criticize SC handling of important issues as they may many factors to consider we are not aware of but I will pose a question.

Isn't it same kind of verdict that Musharraf can participate in Presindent's election but we will notification can't be issued.

These guys has intentionally and willfully cheated, deceived the system for their personal gains

It is no different than when a thief is caught, if he returns money, you let him go,no you don't , you punish him to make him an example for others even when the loot is fully recovered

These MNA's should have been made an example, specially this DASTI AH, the arrogant Bas....

Wake up SC, people have put faith in you, decisions like these will only undermine your mendate, people of Pakistan gave you during Long March.

Spartacus

Re: SC must check President Zardari's degrees & eligibility

Saladin A said:

Now that Jameshed Dasti has resigned in shame and disgrace, it is about time that the Supreme Court now investigates President Zardari degrees and academic qualifications to ascertain for his eligibility for the highest post in Pakistan.

I wish that President Zardari is asked to write a paragraph in English consisting of five hundred words to find out his grammatical competence.

He did not need a Degree to get this post.
So, this investigation will give nothing .

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?????
What a shame......

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@commander....

Sir with due respect...

You ve affectively ruined the purpose of my post by merging it to a news item...

kindly read my post and check if I am right...

If this goes on like this...

I will stop posting and walk out of this forum....

sagacious....

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[wall] To add insult to the injury Mr Jamshed Dasti will take part in the by-elections from the same place and will win, this is the sad state of our affairs!!! [wall]

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)

Spartacus said:

Cha Cha Spartacus, he needs Degree to be a President (President qualification same as MNA) :P

Spartacus

arnold_mic said:
Spartacus said:

Cha Cha Spartacus, he needs Degree to be a President (President qualification same as MNA) :P

Try to understand he has no DEGREE , Kahan Say Layee Ja Woh Degree.....
As I remember Court gave a decision at tha time Mr.DOGER was CJ that MNA and MPA do not need a degree and only after this ZOORDARI was able to get the seat.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a Shame!
What a joke with the people. Many heads should roll from and within PPP. This Dasti should pay all the expenses of public exchequer incurred on election and also for the bye-election which will be held due to this non-sense act. Only Resignation is nothing. He should be permanently banned from any type of election/selection.

GeoG

babadeena said:
What a Shame!
What a joke with the people. Many heads should roll from and within PPP. This Dasti should pay all the expenses of public exchequer incurred on election and also for the bye-election which will be held due to this non-sense act. Only Resignation is nothing. He should be permanently banned from any type of election/selection.

Absolutely, SC should not have given him a chance to resign. He cheated willfully and for a purpose, why should it be treated differently than Harris Steel and Hamaish Khan.

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am 100% sure only 10% of Pakistanis can answer Supreme court question about islam
Tafseer of quran? Name 30 chapters or even 5! but yea if dasti got MA in islamiyath he should answer these questions with out any problem

rakeem82

Banned
Jamshed Dasti[also known as Dasti bomb in media], for popularity sake his Qaima committee rants against Younis Khan cost Pakistan our T20 winning captain. Peoples Party is made up of crooks and liars, whoever votes for them either are crooks like them or the biggest fools in the world.