Cricket war between India and Pakistan

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
All channels only giving news about Semifinal between India and Pakistan at Mohalee. Maximum discussions are also about cricket match. Pakistani public, politician, stars, students in short people from all field only discussing semifinal. Its ok, but when people gives remarks that we are going to contest India in cricket, we will beat India in cricket ground, one was saying its atomic war between two atomic country in cricket ground. I am astonished about cricket craze; everyone is becoming mad for cricket contest.
Would that! We beat India in education, we beat India in industrialization, we contest India in agriculture, and we contest India in Export. We contest in many other fields for bringing living style better and much up of Pakistani people.
I am Pakistani and I will be happier by win of Cricket. I am and I will be thankful to ALLAH for success in semifinal but not getting crazy for it. We should pray to ALLAH for success, not shouting it a war between two countries.
We are disciplined nation, we should believe in practical, not only in slogans. Many nation are playing cricket ( my indication to western countries) and they are not so much discussing. In Pakistan people are demanding that day should be close day, what a great idea in poor country, schools, colleges, universities, factories and other business will be close how much we will lose that day just for only watching cricket.. really we are must malang..

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because India to Pakistan is not like any other country. They always hate us to their backbone(i can't go further down but you can imagine it). They have tried every single thing to keep us devoid of any type of benefit at whatever level. Since the independence to the present day, India has always played a negative role against Pakistan. Needless to say alot . just take an example of cricket fixing. Their players Suresh Raina has not only involved in the match fixing but also confessed that and they are still playing him in the world-cup. But our three talented stars have been accused and then banned by the ICC-Indian Cricket Council..........shame!!!!!!!!!

mush_dewana

Banned
[video]http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150174967282667&oid=129210033777058[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
I agree India has always been an arch enemy of Pakistan since its creation and they want us to lose in every walk of life including cricket, but think guys what is the difference between the two countries that has brought Pakistan to the point where we are far less developed than India despite the fact that we are a smart nation? Its our Army. Who pushed Pakistan in Afghan war? Who brought guns and drugs to Pakistan? Who pushed pakistan in post 9/11 clean up? Its our own army dictators who pushed aside the elected democracies.