Corruption of mustafa kamal ?

AliOne

Citizen
Re: Curroption of mustafa kamal ?

hum pehlay system ko sahe kerian gay aur system mai mojod logo ko ......

G

?? ?? ???

[attachment=0:1u5m4nqn]aaa.gif[/attachment:1u5m4nqn]

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Good message this guy is better then bloody tradtional politicans he make sense give him another chance i think he deserve it

good work always appericated every where in all pakistan not just in karachi

MQMLover

Voter (50+ posts)
Taha

You are a Gem Man.

These ideots in 90 karachi praise even their Urine like Ab-e-Hayat. London wala [altaf] in ko woh bi pilay ga to yeh inkar nahi karain gay.

MQMLover

Voter (50+ posts)
Kaam Kaam and Aur Kaam

Hope you are not referring to NIKA Kam, your Kalia Leader force you.
Look at the way this ideot is holding Kalia, like a pros getting done without pay.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Is Video keh yeh naam isliye rakha keh anty MQM yeh Video ka naam daikh kar foran galiyan dainay is post peh aaeinge aur phirrr you know the rest of the story.....

Mustafa Kamal Zindabadddddddddd. [pk flag]. He is one of my ideal. [pk flag]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQMLover said:
Taha

You are a Gem Man.

These ideots in 90 karachi praise even their Urine like Ab-e-Hayat. London wala Kalia [altaf] in ko woh bi pilay ga to yeh inkar nahi karain gay.

@Admin:
So far your site has been in a high level of standard, we have been giving our different point of views, and we keep educate ourselves through our healthy debates and discussions, and that's why we visit here regularly, but if you allow the posts like above, and you are ready to sacrifice the importance of this forum just because of this kind of behaviour, we can leave this site on your own way. We have no problem at all.
Our stand on our point of view does not require any internet adventurism, Allhamdullillah, we know how much love and respect we enjoy from millions of Pakistani people to whom we represent.
Please let us know, should we keep coming in this forum or leave it as some other fellows want us to do. You have to manage your site so that it can maintain it's high and serious standard out of vulgarity.

MQMLover

Voter (50+ posts)
@PakPatriot

You do not like it if someone plays the game your way. What is vulgar in it. It this not a reality and when someone shows you your own face, you start crying foul.

I am a urdu speaking karachite myself but hate you suckers.

Why is that every Govt has to do an operation against you. Your today grand daddy Musharaf told NS that he can take out Kalia in London but when you see someone more powerful than you, you behave and this is the only way to tackle you.

When you see PPP can not protect you in the future, you are now begging for some space by sending Ghauri to Lahore, shame on you. Learn to face the music because time is fast approaching for ideots like you - Bagal main Churi Munh main Ram Ram.

Your f.... Media Centre at 90 do exactly the same to other websites so why do start crying foul. I am only Patriot Paki who wants to clean out Gandh from my city.

You will get a befitting reply on any response you give.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQMLover said:
@PakPatriot

You do not like it if someone plays the game your way. What is vulgar in it. It this not a reality and when someone shows you your own face, you start crying foul.

I am a urdu speaking karachite myself but hate you suckers.

Why is that every Govt has to do an operation against you. Your today grand daddy Musharaf told NS that he can take out Kalia in London but when you see someone more powerful than you, you behave and this is the only way to tackle you.

When you see PPP can not protect you in the future, you are now begging for some space by sending Ghauri to Lahore, shame on you. Learn to face the music because time is fast approaching for ideots like you - Bagal main Churi Munh main Ram Ram.

Your f.... Media Centre at 90 do exactly the same to other websites so why do start crying foul. I am only Patriot Paki who wants to clean out Gandh from my city.

That's your training at your part.

I wish I could be at 90 Media centre. I am thousands of miles away from there just because of you people's injustice towards me. That's personal and I don't want to go into any detail but this is nothing to do with MQM.Werna bandey thai hum bhi bare kaam ke agar yeh mulk hamari services lena chahta tou.

I doubt you are a Karachitte or urdu speaker. The proof is that in one of your post you qouted present city govt. Karachi as "eight years of loot maar".
You don't know the present city govt is only 4 years old and 4 years before that were from Jamat - e - Islami.
It is making you a BIG lier my dear. Do opposition but with some home work.
BTW, this is a new trend between opponents of MQM is to show themselves as Karachitte and start abusing MQM. This is just a dirty tectic to create more hatred among Pakistanis. But this one will also be failed as the others ones. No one listens in Karachi all this rubbish. Lagao zor jitna laga saktey ho. :lol: :lol:

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
badmash teroris mustafa kamal dont make fool pak people u son of a bitch they know wt u and ur fathr altaf gay want

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Guys,

If you have any complaints, send them to Admin by email. Admin is very prompt and reasonable to respond to the emails.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
MQMLover said:
Taha

You are a Gem Man.

These ideots in 90 karachi praise even their Urine like Ab-e-Hayat. London wala Kalia [altaf] in ko woh bi pilay ga to yeh inkar nahi karain gay.

@Admin:
So far your site has been in a high level of standard, we have been giving our different point of views, and we keep educate ourselves through our healthy debates and discussions, and that's why we visit here regularly, but if you allow the posts like above, and you are ready to sacrifice the importance of this forum just because of this kind of behaviour, we can leave this site on your own way. We have no problem at all.
Our stand on our point of view does not require any internet adventurism, Allhamdullillah, we know how much love and respect we enjoy from millions of Pakistani people to whom we represent.
Please let us know, should we keep coming in this forum or leave it as some other fellows want us to do. You have to manage your site so that it can maintain it's high and serious standard out of vulgarity.
I support Paki,

this humilation is definitely not acceptable, Joke is joke, but here we have experience, such a nasty language,

I don't even like to address this guy to behave your self and mind your language.

MK Message is based on facts, but our community based on discrimination only, (very unfortunate)

regards