Contribute to IK corona relief now to grow as a human

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I understood how much you understand economy, I am a PhD in stats with good economics background. Do not tell anyone, you know economy :)

You do not know even simple maths. Current account deficit , artificial dollar value inflation or deflation, all the rest are serious matters. Please read what atif mian is saying on this. He is better educated than us both. Your knowledge is really superficial. I beg you, vote nawaz sharif but do not rape economic concepts for that.

Even shahid khaqan abbasi said in an interview that if Imran khan corrects economy then I will appreciate, admitting that the economy was bad. And were it not bad, N league government would not depreciate dollar 14% in their last 6 months, than the caretaker government continued the process

First of all, a mice with internet connection can claim to be a PHD in Economics so I don't buy this BS. Second, you don't understand the difference between public sector development spending and debts vs private. A government can print money, and can run deficits too. America has trillions of dollars of debts. The real question is, were more people employed under PML-N or under Bongi Khan? were more jobs created? Was there investment? P0T! and Youthi@s completely fail to understand these basic economic concepts.

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all, a mice with internet connection can claim to be a PHD in Economics so I don't buy this BS. Second, you don't understand the difference between public sector development spending and debts vs private. A government can print money, and can run deficits too. America has trillions of dollars of debts. The real question is, were more people employed under PML-N or under Bongi Khan? were more jobs created? Was there investment? P0T! and Youthi@s completely fail to understand these basic economic concepts.
Reason, I told you do not tell people that you know economics, clear!. People who actually know economics will start laughing at what you say. You cannot even do simple maths. If I borrow money to give jobs to people around me that will not produce anything to let me return the loan then after the money is spent, the jobs will go away and I will be left with loans. You have nothing to do with reason
Look at this video to understand what happened