contra: Marriage Law in Pakistan

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
IMPORTANT: This thread has been approved by abbasiali bhai.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARRIAGE LAW IN PAKISTAN

1. A muslim man is allowed to have 4 wives at any one time.:|

2. However, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th wives have no rights at all. If an already married man lies to a woman that he is a bachelor, and then marries her, then even if she later on realizes that he is already married and she has been deceived, she cannot do anything about it.:o
She will not be the aggrieved party, she has no legal recourse at all. Only the first wife is the aggrieved party. Similar is the case with 3rd and 4th wives.:(

3. The marriage law needs to be amended, my friends. Please lobby with your local politician and MNA to bring an amendment regarding this. In a democracy its the people who have the power and responsibility to bring change.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

zum zum

Citizen
contra its a marvelous effort to malign pakistan but 4 ur info
muslims don,t care about the marriage law in pakistan
as a muslim, u have to follow the sharia(islamic law)
Doctor Zakir Naik explains it very well that y we Muslims r allowed to have 4 wives
and another thing Quran is the only religious book which states............Marry only once
if u can,t do justice between ur wives
and that justice is not just money....it includes everything that ur 1st wife deserves and gets
now, try harder bro....as we say in punjabi.....banda Lah littar laway tay tainu pa lamyan laway.......

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Contard again posting his own twisted version, without any knowledge on the subject from religious and social aspect *sigh* when will you grow up, everytime you post such ridiculous and nonsense topics under fascinating heading you must get so happy like when a kid gets his candy.

hiramir34

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
well actually the point is there is always a difference between the scripture and the believers. Just like Islam dont teach terrorism, it does not preach to violate woman rights. The condition of 4 marriages is only in the case if a man can provide them with equal resources ONLY! Misconceptions of Islam must be clarified.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
contra said:
You want man shall have right to have pre-marital relation with more than 1 women, as it happening in West. People do not know who is their Father

2. However, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th wives have no rights at all. If an already married man lies to a woman that he is a bachelor, and then marries her, then even if she later on realizes that he is already married and she has been deceived, she cannot do anything about it.:o
She will not be the aggrieved party, she has no legal recourse at all. Only the first wife is the aggrieved party. Similar is the case with 3rd and 4th wives.:(
Marriage is an social agreement between two parties, if one parties lies there should be legislation to stop the practice and punish the criminal

3. The marriage law needs to be amended, my friends. Please lobby with your local politician and MNA to bring an amendment regarding this. In a democracy its the people who have the power and responsibility to bring change.
People have the power to bring change with out crossing the Hadood Ullah.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
First the main questions are, if marriage law in Pakistan is:
--- purely an "Islamic-Law"
--- derived from Islamic law.
--- mixture of Islamic law and local social values.
----just confined to the number of wives, or it covers or it is required to
cover all the practices/customs attached with marriage.

If it is the case of "neither He nor She", then what is the need to label it as Islamic or otherwise. Under what conditions, in Islam, a man is allowed to have more than one wife has been discussed in some other thread, i suppose.

pakland

where is the admin man why the fuc3 are these indians doing on this forum this admin is blind he can't see or read that????

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakland said:
where is the admin man why the fuc3 are these indians doing on this forum this admin is blind he can't see or read that????

" Yours" land is really "Pak", what a way of intolerance and ill-mannered.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakland said:
where is the admin man why the **** are these dogshitty indians doing on this forum this admin is blind he can't see or read that????

Don't call Indian dogshitty ... this is what your parents toughs you? that is why we see so many uneducated pakistani people surfing on this forum.behave and improve your conduct. you are grounded!!

A

abbasiali

babadeena said:
pakland said:
where is the admin man why the **** are these indians doing on this forum this admin is blind he can't see or read that????

Dear Pakland,

We are aware of our responsibilities, I would advise you to concentrate on context and instead of cursing Admin and team, try to reply this fellow with your knowledge of religion. If you have any?

Regards

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
babadeena said:
pakland said:
where is the admin man why the **** are these indians doing on this forum this admin is blind he can't see or read that????

Dear Pakland,

We are aware of our responsibilities, I would advise you to concentrate on context and instead of cursing Admin and team, try to reply this fellow with your knowledge of religion. If you have any?

Regards

OR the best alternative is that we do not reply to these type useless threads. the poster will simmer down to ashes in no time [funnny]

gazoomartian

contra said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARRIAGE LAW IN PAKISTAN

no ammendments YET please. I still need to have three more wives!!!!

I am 'eye'ing three women in the neighborhood but they aint divoced yet [hilar]

sid

Hi guys. I usually just read the posts but sometimes go through discussion as well. Dont understand why people become sentimental or I should say menti-sental. Discussion should always be un-biased and in a relaxed manner.
Someone wrote in morning that we should follow shiria and not constitution of Pakistan. Just a humble question for him.
Did u get ur marriage registered? (If u r married ofcourse and if u r not then will u get it registered?).
If u have registered then u r following constitution. Be realistic and try to accept realities with open mind.

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
contra said:
MARRIAGE LAW IN PAKISTAN

u naughty gazzo uncle ..gazzni aunty(mrs.gazzu) se pitney ka man hai kya [hilar]

gazoomartian

sid said:
Hi guys. I usually just read the posts but sometimes go through discussion as well. Dont understand why people become sentimental or I should say menti-sental. Discussion should always be un-biased and in a relaxed manner.
Someone wrote in morning that we should follow shiria and not constitution of Pakistan. Just a humble question for him.
Did u get ur marriage registered? (If u r married ofcourse and if u r not then will u get it registered?).
If u have registered then u r following constitution. Be realistic and try to accept realities with open mind.

bachha: dad, qyamat ki nishani kya hai?

dad: when hindus start preaching islam to us [hilar]

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:

After looking at you, [hilar] they are not divorcing.[hilar]

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
pakland said:
where is the admin man why the **** are these dogshitty indians doing on this forum this admin is blind he can't see or read that????

Don't call Indian dogshitty ... this is what your parents toughs you? that is why we see so many uneducated pakistani people surfing on this forum.behave and improve your conduct. you are grounded!!

Are you so educated??? why you and your freind are talking about islam did you have any idea of Islam,, go and educated your people who are taking shower in cow urine

pakland

abdulhaseeb23 said:
IndiaGuy said:
pakland said:

Are you so educated??? why you and your freind are talking about islam did you have any idea of Islam,, go and educated your people who are taking shower in cow urine
[hilar] [hilar]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
pakland said:
Are you so educated??? why you and your freind are talking about islam did you have any idea of Islam,, go and educated your people who are taking shower in cow urine [hilar] [hilar]
???? ????

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please make a correction that ISLAM is not a "Religion",. It is "DEEN", which give the whole system of living,social order, economical behaviour. It provide solution to all the past, present and future issues and problems. The only thing is we have to open our heart and eyes, which is required to understand it.