contra: Fearing Taliban, Pak Hindus seek refuge in India

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
taggtow said:
The real face of Pakistani Islam is armed gangs going around beheading 'impure' humans, throw acid at women who don't wear burqa, ethnically cleanse minorities starting with making them wear distinct marks, fanatical about one book-one god everyone else goes to hell kind.

Your description sounds more like Indian Gujarat and the actions of the BJP Hinduvtians.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

World Dalit population is very difficult to estimate. Majority of them (over 167 million) live in India. Dalits population in Nepal (the only Hindu nation by constitution) is around 3 million (13%) and theyre discriminated worse than in India. There are estimated to be nearly 20 million Dalits live inside non-Hindu societies around the world. The great majority of Christians in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are Dalits who converted to Christianity during the British Raj.

The non-Hindu minorities in India (pop. 1.1 billion) include Muslims (140 million), Christians (25 million), Sikhs (20 million), Buddhist (8 million), and Jains (4.5 million). The last three groups are off-shoots of Hinduism.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
Hindu elites and religious fanatics have a very long history of ethnic-cleansing and terrorism against the Native people (Shudhar aka Delite aka untouchable) and non-Hindu minorities. In the past, they almost eliminated the Bhuddist and Jain communities most of which escaped to Indo-Chinese countries ot the Middle East. During last days of Mughal Empire, Skhism emerged out of Hindism and under British rule (1750s to 1947) Christianity was adopted by many low-caste Hindus to escape Hindu racism

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
As the result of partition, mass migration of population took place. While Hindus and Sikhs had to leave enormous amount of land and business it were Muslims who suffered the human losses the most over million killed and estimated 20,000 women abducted by Sikhs.

The extremist Hindu organizations like Hindu Mahasabha took law and order in hand and it was one of its member, Nathuram Godse, who murdered Mahtama Gandhi on January 30, 1948 for trying to make peace between Hindu and Muslim communities.

Muslims constitute the largest minority in India (over 18%) but according to Gopal Singh Commission (1980) Muslims are one of the most backward and marginalized communities of India. They dont figure more than 3-4% in any of economic sectors. Muslims representation is far below than the required 3.27% in IAS, 2.7% in IPS, 3.37% in IFS, 1.56% in Central subordinate services.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
Statistics compiled by India's National Crime Records Bureau indicate that in the year 2000, the last year for which figures are available, 25,455 crimes were committed against Dalits. Every hour two Dalits are assaulted; every day three Dalit women are raped, two Dalits are murdered, and two Dalit homes are torched.

No one believes these numbers are anywhere close to the reality of crimes committed against Dalits. Because the police, village councils, and government officials often support the caste system, which is based on the religious teachings of Hinduism, many crimes go unreported due to fear of reprisal, intimidation by police, inability to pay bribes demanded by police, or simply the knowledge that the police will do nothing.

"There have been large-scale abuses by the police, acting in collusion with upper castes, including raids, beatings in custody, failure to charge offenders or investigate reported crimes," said Narula.

That same year, 68,160 complaints were filed against the police for activities ranging from murder, torture, and collusion in acts of atrocity, to refusal to file a complaint. Sixty two percent of the cases were dismissed as unsubstantiated; 26 police officers were convicted in court.

Despite the fact that untouchability was officially banned when India adopted its constitution in 1950, discrimination against Dalits remained so pervasive that in 1989 the government passed legislation known as The Prevention of Atrocities Act. The act specifically made it illegal to parade people naked through the streets, force them to eat feces, take away their land, foul their water, interfere with their right to vote, and burn down their homes.

Since then, the violence has escalated, largely as a result of the emergence of a grassroots human rights movement among Dalits to demand their rights and resist the dictates of untouchability, said Narula.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear friends,
1. Nobody is denying that Hinduism has a lot of faults. What you all have written is something which is already known. Our treatment of Dalits in the past and to a certain extent even now, is unpardonable.

2. But, there is a very very important point that you all have missed ---

Hinduism doesn't claim Finality or Superiority.

3. Our founding fathers knew that Hinduism is not without faults (which religion is?), and therefore decided that India would be a secular state, not a Hindu state.
There is "separation of religion and state" in our country.

Unlike Pakistan, where only a muslim can become the Prime Minister, President, Chief of Defense forces etc.
This is written in your constitution.
Also, you have Blasphemy Laws, if anyone speaks against Islam or your prophet, then.......

4. As a first step, you should atleast repeal this Blasphemy Law.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra said:
Dear friends,
1. Nobody is denying that Hinduism has a lot of faults. What you all have written is something which is already known. Our treatment of Dalits in the past and to a certain extent even now, is unpardonable.

2. But, there is a very very important point that you all have missed ---

Hinduism doesn't claim Finality or Superiority.

3. Our founding fathers knew that Hinduism is not without faults (which religion is?), and therefore decided that India would be a secular state, not a Hindu state.
There is "separation of religion and state" in our country.

Unlike Pakistan, where only a muslim can become the Prime Minister, President, Chief of Defense forces etc.
This is written in your constitution.
Also, you have Blasphemy Laws, if anyone speaks against Islam or your prophet, then.......

4. As a first step, you should atleast repeal this Blasphemy Law.

Please name one head of a 'ruling' party who is a non-hindu (in the whole history of india).
Your current prime minister is not the head his political party. Hiw waord can always be superseded by Sonia.

Also, I think taht we are already working on few islamic clauses that were introduced by Zia-ul-Haq.
Hudood ordinance has already been worked upon. I think that we are moving towards changes in intrepetation of blasphemy law, so that it can't be misused.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sher_khan said:
Please name one head of a 'ruling' party who is a non-hindu (in the whole history of india).Your current prime minister is not the head his political party. Hiw waord can always be superseded by Sonia.Also, I think taht we are already working on few islamic clauses that were introduced by Zia-ul-Haq.Hudood ordinance has already been worked upon. I think that we are moving towards changes in intrepetation of blasphemy law, so that it can't be misused.

bhai,
Sonia Gandhi is a Catholic Christian.
Mayawati(Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh) is a Buddhist.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra said:
sher_khan said:
Please name one head of a 'ruling' party who is a non-hindu (in the whole history of india).Your current prime minister is not the head his political party. Hiw waord can always be superseded by Sonia.Also, I think taht we are already working on few islamic clauses that were introduced by Zia-ul-Haq.Hudood ordinance has already been worked upon. I think that we are moving towards changes in intrepetation of blasphemy law, so that it can't be misused.

bhai,
Sonia Gandhi is a Catholic Christian.
Mayawati(Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh) is a Buddhist.

You are living in the dreamland of incredible india.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding.

I am afraid you are wrong on both the accounts. Following are the links to wikipedia, which will infom you that Sonia's religion is hinduism and Maya is a Dalit (Hindu low caste):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Gandhi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayawati

Let me know what you think of this new knowledge that you have acquired.

Perhaps you are getting all the evidences of your arguments from the same place that your government uses to get its proofs against Hafiz Saeed.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sher khan bhai,
Your source is wikipedia??????????? :o

Mayawati ---
She is a Dalit, and many dalits leave Hinduism and convert to Buddhism.
In India if a Dalit converts to Buddhism, Sikhism or Jainism, he/she is still entitled to government quotas etc.
[But, if you convert to Christianity or Islam, those benefits are withdrawn]

And friend she is a Buddhist.

Sonia Gandhi ----
She married a Hindu, and adopted an Indian name ( i think for political reasons at her mother in law, Indira Gandhis insistance).
She is a catholic.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra said:
sher khan bhai,
Your source is wikipedia??????????? :o

Mayawati ---
She is a Dalit, and many dalits leave Hinduism and convert to Buddhism.
In India if a Dalit converts to Buddhism, Sikhism or Jainism, he/she is still entitled to government quotas etc.
[But, if you convert to Christianity or Islam, those benefits are withdrawn]

And friend she is a Buddhist.

Sonia Gandhi ----
She married a Hindu, and adopted an Indian name ( i think for political reasons at her mother in law, Indira Gandhis insistance).
She is a catholic.

What's your source for the info?

Here are more articles on Mayawati being a Dalit:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1727514,00.html

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/if-mayawati-were-pm/447314/0

As far as Sonia Gandhi is concerned, I have already shown you the Wikipedia, which has the policy of deleting/notifying the users of any controversial or inaccurate information. Specially theinfo on the world leaders are cross checked. Are you telling me that they got everything right except her religion? I'll give you a benefit of doubt. Proof me that I am wrong. Show me an article from a reputable organization indicating that she never converted to hinduism or is currently a catholic.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sher Khan bhai,
Mayawati is a Dalit, yes, her religion is Buddhism not Hinduism.
She converted to Buddhism.
Unfortunately, the caste system is so deep rooted that even when they convert to Buddhism or any other religion, misbehaviour towards them continues.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra said:
sher Khan bhai,
Mayawati is a Dalit, yes, her religion is Buddhism not Hinduism.
She converted to Buddhism.
Unfortunately, the caste system is so deep rooted that even when they convert to Buddhism or any other religion, misbehaviour towards them continues.

Wat is the source of your comment?
Did you read the articles I posted? They are calling her a Dalit. Are you telling me that they are intentionally calling her a Dalit?

Here is another article, which outlines Mayawati's threat of converting to Buddhism. Her condition was that she will convert to Buddhism only after becoming a prime minister. It was a political move. A threat to divide via her leadership.

I have seen no article on the web stating that she has converted. Please note that the 2009 elections took place after her threat and her party didn't do well in those elections.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/conversion-only-after-delhi-is-won-says-mayawati/14717/0

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
taggtow said:
The real face of Pakistani Islam is armed gangs going around beheading 'impure' humans, throw acid at women who don't wear burqa, ethnically cleanse minorities starting with making them wear distinct marks, fanatical about one book-one god everyone else goes to hell kind.

-- :shock: :shock: How distant are you from Reality :o ..You seem to living off of some island in amazon to have written such filth and fallacy :oops: ..You can up your fables :P but i bet even the ward you are in probably laugh it off and would consider you as a good past time :ugeek: ..

---Minorities are being sucked in and ruined as well as shown utter disgust in India who has outnumbered all by recent incidents of Burning of Muslims in Gujrat,Burning of Christians, incineration of Samjhota express train :evil: :evil:
i wonder who those loony's were :evil:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
In a country where a group of mullah's on TV call for the killing of a certain community(Ahmedi), and no action is taken by the government, there is no reaction from the public...what can be expected from you...denial!!!

---For heaven's sake,Who could be more familiar than you with the word "Denial" 8-) ..Like i earlier said Blasphemy laws put a stranglehold on any one who Can't curb his Ill intentions and mischievousness :) and you surely would suffocate to death in such a system :ugeek: because of your Hatred and animosity to react such :twisted: :twisted:

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
This is the proof:
This is how Muslims treat non Muslims. you guys want freedom for Palestine and Kashmir and treat your own minority this way. There are hardly any non Muslims remaining in Pakistan and this is the reason why. I can now imagine suffering of Hindus under brutality of Muslim rulers for 800 years.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqsoSFBo_dw[/video]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ neplai
'
--As usual your media at it with all the Sensationalism :evil: under the influence of bollywood :oops: there's no truth in hurting anyone during that era,but only in your head which isn't able to think straight :ugeek:

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Full of poison and again since no proof than random bollywood video's :lol: :lol: , there are really small minorities including hindus in Pakistan as they can think that man made elephant, snake, monkey gods are useless same as drinking cow piss, giving rats milk not like you literate idiots who live in denial

nation1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
taul said:
@ neplai
'
--As usual your media at it with all the Sensationalism :evil: under the influence of bollywood

taul bhai
Truth Hurts ;)

how many hindu's were in Pakistan in 1947?
what is the population of hindu's now
for u r information Muslims in India r doubled in 63 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
nation1857 said:
how many hindu's were in Pakistan in 1947?
what is the population of hindu's now
for u r information Muslims in India r doubled in 63 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

--Reason being they came to accept the Truth 8-) :ugeek: ..even in India Statistics wise it's more people(hindus and other minorities) embracing Islam :) :lol: :lol: