Conspiracy Theory: Nawaz Sharif

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
‏کیا اب لندن میں نواز شریف کو کچھ ہوتا ہے تو اسکا ذمہ دار برطانیہ کا وزیر اعظم بورس جانسن ہوگا؟

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tijaz
Dr Adam and Okara
zafaree25
GreenMaple
Wake up Pak
pcdoc24x7
Reason

ansaree
Sonya Khan
Glock
The Sane

Almost 40 years ago, a two times Prime Minister was put to trial because less then 5 Army Generals became afraid of his increasing popularity that spiked to record high after he successfully negotiated and brought home 90,000 plus Army POWs. The Generals, kicked the Prime Minister out of office and put him through a court trial that to this day is globally considered to be the fake and biased trial. after receiving a favorable verdict, the Generals hanged the two times Prime Minister and took his shalwar off to confirm if he was circumcised and in fact even a Muslim.

Today, another three times Prime Minister who became a threat to less then 5 Army Generals of his time because of his massive popularity is breathing his last and many saner elements of society are desperately trying to save him.

Oh, and that 1st Prime Minister is still relevant in Pakistani politics though no one even knows the names of those 5 Generals anymore.

Amigo, as our resident expect on thook chaat, is the below a good example of thook chaat?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1195233894007742465

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LoLu London mei drs ne Kulsoom Nawaz ko kiun bacha nahi lia??

Nooorrroon ko toh isssi baat per Phansi de deni chahye ke Itnaayy Saalloon mei ek hospital aisa nah bana sakay jahan apna iLaaajj kerwa sakain. agar tabiyat itni he kharaab hai toh govt ne permission de di hai jaanay ki Bondd jama kerwaye aur jahan jaana hai iLaaj kerwa ker aajaye aur wapas aanay ke baad yeh Bonddd wapas le lewe
How many hospitals Bongi Khan managed to build in KPK for the last 6 years ? I can give you a list of hospitals and standard labs which were opened in Punjab . KPK couldn't even get their Dangue Patience's in KPK hospitals and they have to come to Punjab to get treated. Should we hang Bongi Khan's nuts on a lamppost for not able to treat the KPK patients there ?

Zaidi Qasim

What

What fuckin "sickness"?

His only "sickness" is, he'll start scratching his balls, if a donkey eater like you seats himself next to him on the sofa, shalwaar off... ??

You donkey eaters have either empty heads, or malfunctioning software!

Unless Baqar Najafi is compromised already, you'll soon be touching IK feet, or submitting the bonds, or accepting the whole drama, platelets normalised.. ?
This post tells me how moron you are . No wonder you are trained by Gafoors and company . What about Bongi Khan sucking the bigger nuts of Bajwa day and night ? Did he ever get tired for the last 13 months ? Nooo. He in fact likes it so much that he wants another 3 years of the same nuts ...
Now , that answer serves you better than What Naeem Bukhara did after the death of Kasoom Nawaz. There is no shame for the chotiyas like you.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Blaming others for your own mistake is nothing new. I will stay away using anyone's health as a scoring target. I can count many PTI leaders who were in front contradicting her health reports.
I personally have never doubted anyone’s illness or used it for scoring points, so I have not made any “mistakes”. All I’m saying is that pmln started this practice, and that doesn’t excuse PTI or anyone else

Zaidi Qasim

I personally have never doubted anyone’s illness or used it for scoring points, so I have not made any “mistakes”. All I’m saying is that pmln started this practice, and that doesn’t excuse PTI or anyone else
Well, Obviously you personally are not blamed for what PTI and its supporters or PMLN and its supporter doing . But what I said was that this new trend of using a bed ridden death patience of a woman is an example which was exploited day and night by PTI despite being asked to refrain from it. You may find a console to put PMLN name in it too, but that doesn't justify what PTI trolls have done to Kalsoom Nawaz and her health.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lo
How many hospitals Bongi Khan managed to build in KPK for the last 6 years ? I can give you a list of hospitals and standard labs which were opened in Punjab . KPK couldn't even get their Dangue Patience's in KPK hospitals and they have to come to Punjab to get treated. Should we hang Bongi Khan's nuts on a lamppost for not able to treat the KPK patients there ?

LoLu name 1 Hospital jahan Nawaz Sharif apna iLaajj kerwa sakay? As per Maryam Nawam International standard ke hospitals banayee hain agar inho ne toh phir Noorraay ko bahar jaanay ki kia zarooorat hai?