Conspiracy against Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (Very Informative)

A

abbasiali

I do not support any particular community in pakistan. I just want to see my fellow pakistanis to live in a decent way. I have no objection if every one in pakistan gets his/her full civilian right.
The most important factor that I support MQM is that they are from common citizens of Pakisatn. I admit they have done very nasty mistakes in the past but by being with them what I saw in this party is a culture of self correction. They try to correct themselves, this what I always feel the difference between them and the others.
If they are doing service to Karachi and Hyderabad, of course this is not a Ahsaan of them to these cities people. This is their utmost duty to perform. But the question is why the administrations before them did not deliver anything? MQM did not follow the paths of his predecessors. They have introduced in Pakistani culture, a new concept of utilizing fairly the tax payer's money for the tax payers. Don't you see this a different thing?
In this context, if MQM is doing any development then it should be appreciated.
Forget who is doing, just remember what is doing.
I will be the biggest "Kum Zarf" if I don't acknowledge the development works done by PMLN in Lahore.
Tha't all I wanted to say.[/quote]
AA It was a system error, I was not getting through to siasat.pk. We do appreciate every one's effort, as individual or team. Its big mess up, and more difficult to bisect right and wrong, we have to be very careful. It was nice as usual, and we really need to reach to one consensus, and for me you are most and highly respected because you are only and only Pakistani Patriot.
regards

A

abbasiali

suhail380 said:
-
SindhDharti

Sindh bias does not let people think freely. Bhutto befooled the masses of this country in 1970's. Number of fools are still living ,mostly in Sindh. This is the last government of PPP in Pakistan. Punjab will completely vote out this naalaeq party in the next elections.

Nukes:

Are nukes defending us or we are now defending them?

By the way, Bhutto's contribution on nukes was just 10% (construction of Kahota Labs). Remaining 90% jobs (uranium enrichment+bomb making) were completed in Zia dictatorship period.

All the information I am posting is based on my own research and personal experience.
Need one good reason for this past tense useless conversation,
===

MHASHMI

You claim to be a learned person. Please give the list of Bhutto's achievements.Thanks.

-

MHASHMI

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The historical Achievements of Bhutto which I have already pointed out in my earlier post are;

- Bhutto created awareness in the peoples for their rights in Pakistan.

- He organized Islamic countries to counter imperil powers.

- He initiated Atomic Bomb to demonstrate that it is the right of every nation to decided their own issues without caring the imperils role.

- He organized third world countries to form a united stand against the imperils powers, who dominate them economically and dictate their economical polices which serve their purposes.

No one on the earth can challenge these great achievements of Bhutto in the short spell of time.

Bhutto will be remembered internationally and domestically FOR EVER and the peoples, who are alleging him some fabricated issues, actually are the agents of the imperils powers and privileged classes of Pakistan

@Sohail
I can only laugh on ur stupid arguments. I won't talk against punjab and i dont care wat's in ur filthy mind for the people of sindh.
Jiye Sindh

suhail380

Citizen
-
MHASHMI

Principally I agree with your list on Bhuttos Achievements.

By definition, Achievement = the act or process of finishing something successfully

Lets analyze Achievements one by one:

- He initiated Atomic Bomb to demonstrate that it is the right of every nation to decided their own issues without caring the imperils role.

Remarks: This was a very good initiation.

- He organized third world countries to form a united stand against the imperils powers, who dominate them economically and dictate their economical polices which serve their purposes

Remarks: Initiated but failed eventually. (No Achievement)

He organized Islamic countries to counter imperil powers.

Remarks : The summit proved to be a show-shaw. It can not be said Islamic summit because "muslim" leaders were served with ladies. What a shameful reality!

Islamic countries were never organized or united after this summit. (No Achievement)

- Bhutto created awareness in the peoples for their rights in Pakistan.

Remarks : Creating awareness was an excellent Achievement.

Fulfilling the objectives of this awareness (Roti+Kapra+Makan) was never materialized. Even in the present (fourth) PPP government, poor peoples of Pakistan are suffering worse than ever.

If you create awareness among peoples for their rights but are unable to provide those rights,then it is an unfulfilled achievement.Peoples voted Bhutto solely for their poverty and not for arranging summits or uniting third world countries. It was not their issue, only privileged people take pride in such matters.

-

MHASHMI

[size=200]The peoples and historians always analysis achievements in the pretext and the prevailing situation.
The greatest achievements of Bhutto's were the imitative in that context and prevailing situation. It is not necessary that every move which we start will get success. but it has historical impact on the situation and may results future in different aspects.
The student of history will see all these things in the real world and the power game of the influential power structures.
The final result are oblivious the "GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS / EFFORTS OF BHUTTO in the changing the world and brining the strength to the oppressed nations.
[/size]

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I fully support the following post:

The peoples and historians always analysis achievements in the pretext and the prevailing situation.
The greatest achievements of Bhutto's were the imitative in that context and prevailing situation. It is not necessary that every move which we start will get success. but it has historical impact on the situation and may results future in different aspects.
The student of history will see all these things in the real world and the power game of the influential power structures.
The final result are oblivious the "GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS / EFFORTS OF BHUTTO in the changing the world and brining the strength to the oppressed nations.

@MHASHMI

Bro, Don't argue with stupid people. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, believe me, ignoring them is the best thing to do mate.
Cheers!

awaiskhantanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
butto was over confident that people will save him but it did'nt happened.....he was sure that Zia would leave him because of his popularity in Pakistani people...Bhutto was a great leader but its a fact that u was killed because he never thought that he would be hanged....

MHASHMI

Bhuttos murder was a big conspiracy of imperials, who were afraid from the rising power of the third world in the leadership and guardedness of Great Bhutto.