Commmon agenda (pti,pmln,ppp)

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)
images

:pakistan-flag-wavin
my request to all members of siasat.pk irrespective of their [HI]affiliation [/HI]with any political party ..as a pakistani we all are well wisher of pakistan .....we all have one common agenda to see a prosperous,well governed pakistan not as a individual but as a nation.IN 2008 during my studies ,at the beginning when I WAS unaware with the politics i was a die heart fan of[HI] naWAZ sahif[/HI] ..i was a part of his[HI] LONG MARCH[/HI].i was thought he will change pakistan ...but with the time when i saw his real face through this medium(internet) as mentioned politics was not my consideration, totally unaware with his past . i realised he is not as i was perceived him.then i changed my mind and didnt make it ego issue and correct my self , HAve NO REGRET AS IT iS the NATURE OF A HUMAN ,ALWAYS LEARN FROM HIS PAST TO MAKE HIMSELF right..then i got inspired by IMRAN KHAN ..HE HAS ALL THE POWER AS IT IS BELIEVED and studied .it will GO long if i started to write about his abilities,capabilitIEs. IMRAN KHAN MERY[HI] MAMAY [/HI][HI]KA PUTTER[/HI] NAHI HAI. and i dont love pti but love pakistan .if he can change our pakistan by the will of ALLAH .then what is wrong in it.HE IS A HOPE.why dont we correct ourselves .we all love pakistan..why are we making it our ego issue ..please think about it .

views are welcomed

Last edited by a moderator: