City District Government Karachi Action Speaks

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kuch bhi kar lain MQM ke loog. army ne itna zeher ghola hay baqi pakistanion ke zehen me qatal-e-am ko jayez qarar de ne ke liye. ke kabhi bhi baqi pakistan inhain apreciate nahin kar sakay ga

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
imrankhan0 said:
kuch bhi kar lain MQM ke loog. army ne itna zeher ghola hay baqi pakistanion ke zehen me qatal-e-am ko jayez qarar de ne ke liye. ke kabhi bhi baqi pakistan inhain apreciate nahin kar sakay ga

Musharraf Kay Talway Chatnay Walay, Ab Army Kay Khilaf [hmmm]

ushaikh

Citizen
no doubt kaam to kia hai ....but audit kiun nahee kerwanay detay bhai ...cdgk ka ...bikes per ghoomnay walay aaj land cruiser per ghoomtay hain...
but aik baat main maanta hun mqm ki ...badmashee ho tou aisi ho....kisi kay baap main himmat nahee pakistani media main kay in ko expose ker sakay
aur jahan tak vote bank ki baat hai ....anaay do na bahar afaaq ahmed ko ....phir dekhtay hain kaun sa vote bank hai ...landhi korangi lines are main :)
aik cheez hai kay mqm nay no doubt internationall links establish ker liay hain aur jab tak US hai afghanistan main us waqt tak in ka setup yehi rahay ga
sara NATO apparatus karachi port per ataa hai
baree importance hogayee hai in ki
best of luck mqm guys
aur haan jahan tak fauj ki baat hai tou bhai shukar karo pervez musharraf nay sath dey dia 1996 kay baad werna tou aap ki game over hogayee thee
itni jaldi tou ehsaan faramoshi na karo yar

jamez85

Citizen
salam ,first time i gve u my suggession kindly who donot support MQM.please kindly come to karachi and vist thn chk the reality its very easy to criticise if u sitting other city .MQM NEY PERFORMANCE SHOW KEY KESEY PARTY NAY ABHI THUK KUM NAHI KIYA SIRF SPEACHES KIYE HAIN PROJECT START HONAY KEY PHIR NO BODY KNW WHERE THE PRJECT GONE .MQM SHOW IN 4 YEARS TIME WOH KIYA KAR SUKH THIE HEY AIK TERM MEY THINK PAKISTAN PEOPLE AND SUPPORT MQM. THATS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL PEOPLES.

Jury

ushaikh said:
no doubt kaam to kia hai ....but audit kiun nahee kerwanay detay bhai ...cdgk ka ...bikes per ghoomnay walay aaj land cruiser per ghoomtay hain...
but aik baat main maanta hun mqm ki ...badmashee ho tou aisi ho....kisi kay baap main himmat nahee pakistani media main kay in ko expose ker sakay
aur jahan tak vote bank ki baat hai ....anaay do na bahar afaaq ahmed ko ....phir dekhtay hain kaun sa vote bank hai ...landhi korangi lines are main :)
aik cheez hai kay mqm nay no doubt internationall links establish ker liay hain aur jab tak US hai afghanistan main us waqt tak in ka setup yehi rahay ga
best of luck mqm guys
aur haan jahan tak fauj ki baat hai tou bhai shukar karo pervez musharraf nay sath dey dia 1996 kay baad werna tou aap ki game over hogayee thee
From 19th June, 1992 to 12th October, every single hatter got open field for exposing MQM. And they, tried there best. But............................
they are still complaining for opportunity.

GeoG

Jury said:
ushaikh said:
best of luck mqm guys
From 19th June, 1992 to 12th October, every single hatter got open field for exposing MQM. And they, tried there best. But............................
they are still complaining for opportunity.

During this period Every Licker ran away from the country and came back only when ARMY allowed them, Keep LICKING Army Shoes forever and they will let you LIVE.

mehwish_ali

On one side Haters of MQM blame: "MQM could not win a Single seat in Karachi except for it's Ghunda Gardi. The people of Karachi hate MQM but afraid of it's Gunda Gardi"

But on same time question arises: "If MQM gets the vote Only through Gunda-gardi, then why it needs to develop the City and do so much Work in Karachi? Instead of this it just keep on Developing it's Gunda-gardi and win the election."

Now people could see themselves how big ?????? ??? ??? ????? ???? these MQM Haters are.

Jury

GeoG said:
(1) During this period Every Licker ran away from the country and (2) came back only when ARMY allowed them, Keep LICKING Army Shoes forever and they will let you LIVE.
............................................(1)
Just for the sake of conversation,
it means only hatters were there to rule Karachi. Then what happened in 1993 election.
In 1993 General elections held in Pakistan, MQM boycotted the National Assembly elections as the Agencies not allowing MQM to contest on many seats of Karachi, So it was the chance for Jamat e Islami to show their strength and power in Karachi,

Qazi Hussain Ahmed the then Ameer of Jamat e Islami and Munawwar Hassan the current Ameer of Jamat e Islami took part in Elections from Karachi and both Contested for the National Assembly Seats.

This was the time when the Brave People of Karachi shows their Loyalty to MQM and Altaf Hussain and Spit on the Munafiq face of Jamat e Ismai.

Here is what both of them get from Karachi
Qazi Hussain contested from NA-191 and got 8,452 votes and Lost.
Munawwar Hassan contested from NA-193 and got only 8,550 votes and lost as well.
The percentage of votes they got from their constituencies are merely 2-3% votes, mind it no MQM in the field, Army on the streets of Karachi doing operation against MQM on the charges of Jinnah Pur and Jamati Munafiqs lost the elections and their Ameer and Secretary General both got only 2-3 % votes.

So the people who blame MQM especially outsiders who dont live in Karachi and Jamat e Islami mouth Piece on internet, can tell us why people rejected the Jamat e Islami and didnt vote for them when there was no rigging and no MQM contesting the Elections?

I Salute Brave people of Karachi who spit the Munafiqs on the face in 1993 Elections and shows the world that people of Karachi Hate Jamat e Islami who signed the Notorious Quota System that causes the Financial Massacre for the Urban Sindh People

............................................(2)
Q) Who supported Musharraf in referendum?
Ans. Not MQM, it was Imran Khan.
Q) Who took part in local bodies election when constitution was suspended?
Ans. MQM didn't take part in that, but, champions took part in that election despite constitution was suspended. When CJ and Judges declared Musharraf act was Islamic on, 12th October, 1999. Then MQM took part in election.

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
Shahbaz Shareef [shahbaz sharif] has developed Lahore, He did that in 90's, Anyone who lives in Lahore can't disagree with that, But , this mean should we vote for PML (N) ? NO
You have to look at the policies of a political party, PML (N) did army operation in Karachi!
and MQM supported Musharaf Govt. which did operation in Balochistan & NWFP (Pakhtunkhwa) !!!

All these parties are same, power hungry mafia's.......................................... [wall]
What they have done for Pakistan ?????

mehwish_ali

Super123 said:
Shahbaz Shareef [shahbaz sharif] has developed Lahore, He did that in 90's, Anyone who lives in Lahore can't disagree with that, But , this mean should we vote for PML (N) ? NO
You have to look at the policies of a political party, PML (N) did army operation in Karachi!
and MQM supported Musharaf Govt. which did operation in Balochistan & NWFP (Pakhtunkhwa) !!!

All these parties are same, power hungry mafia's.......................................... [wall]
What they have done for Pakistan ?????

There is a beard in Jews and in Muslims. Should Muslims stop having beard while Jews do the same?

The Operation in Karachi was based upon the Biggest Jhoot of Century in name of Jinnahpur.

While Operation against Terrorists, and the real agents of India BLA was due for a long long time where they were constantly attacking Pakistan, killing Pakistanies (a lot of Punjabies), openly saying to break away from Pakistan. Every Sardar of BLA is a killer of tens of people.

At first Media was making hue and cry upon these Terrorist Activites in Baluchistan, and when Army started Operation then these same Media and People started presenting these Baluch Terrorists as Heros (same as in Jamia Hafsa incident).

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Wonderfull job by Mustafa Kamal i think atleast for sake of peoples of Pakistan MQM and PTI should come together and replaced the current corrupt PPP and Jageerdarana PMLN
bec these two parties allways eat and eated all the time the blood of pakistani peoples.
And about ANP i dont have any worse word for them i am pathan and belongs to NWFP but reality is reality this ANP is the most corrupt in NWFP.
I am not agree on that only MQM is doing great work but Imran Khan is also doing great work even not being into power but i hate the blame game between these two parties
and please brothers and Sisters dont tell me in response that Imran is starting blaming first or MQM is starting.

Atleast in saroo ko tho mein qayamat kay din nahin bakhsonga [nawaz] [rasheed] [musharaf] [zardari] [fazl]

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
There is a beard in Jews and in Muslims. Should Muslims stop having beard while Jews do the same?

The Operation in Karachi was based upon the Biggest Jhoot of Century in name of Jinnahpur.

While Operation against Terrorists, and the real agents of India BLA was due for a long long time where they were constantly attacking Pakistan, killing Pakistanies (a lot of Punjabies), openly saying to break away from Pakistan. Every Sardar of BLA is a killer of tens of people.

At first Media was making hue and cry upon these ********* Activites in Baluchistan, and when Army started Operation then these same Media and People started
presenting these Baluch Terrorists as Heros (same as in Jamia Hafsa incident).[/quote]

Well , I did not understand your point about comparison of beards [hmmm]

Anyways, Altaf Hussain had same allegations against him!!! Similarly same allegations were framed against Nawab Akbar Bugti by very same intelligentsia, He had been Defence Minister of Pakistan and served in Pakistan Govt. The best he can get is to be called a traitor. Atleast he was a Man to stand and live amongst his people, rather than Altaf coward who lives in London!!!
Why Bugti was so angry with the Govt. ? Have you ever tried to listen to the people of Baluchistan ? No, Instead you killed them. There is one operation in Karachi, and every time someone criticizes MQM, answer would be "92 ka operation".
And now Baloch become terrorists..................do you have a proof that RAW is involved, can you provide a credible source in that instance. Pakistani Govt. was not able to provide evidence to the Indian Govt. , these are mere allegations, If u remember MQM was also blamed with this !!!!

Baloch's have guns before MQM supporters sold there TV's to buy guns :lol:

The only development we see is in cities where most of the politicians live. (Isb, Khi, Lhr). The Baloch insurgency is a result of unequal distribution of wealth. And when you do not listen to someone chances are he might do, What has happened in Baluchistan!!! I don't justify killings and all that stuff, however if you think you can silence the people's demands through Guns, then this nation is doomed.............

MQM is a mob not a political party!!!!................................................. [wall]

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH MEHWISH.

THOSE WHO COMMITTED ATROCITIES IN THE NAME OF ISLAM AND COUNTRY ON THE STREETS OF FORMER EAST PAKISTAN, KARACHI AND HYDERABAD, ARE FACING THE MUSIC. BB SHAHEED IS ONE EXAMPLE. HER BODY WAS ALSO OOZING BLOOD AS BLOOD OOZED FROM THE BODIES OF 15,000 PEOPLE ON THE STREETS OF KARACHI.

NEXT TURN IS THAT OF BALDI GANG. THEY WILL ALSO PAY THE PRICE. THEY CANNOT DISGUISE BY GROWING HAIR ON BALD SCALP.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
See the the live proof of MQM terrotising Media:

Appendix D-3 Letter from Information Adviser, Sindh Government requesting
DAWN CEO to publish Altaf Hussains article.
Phones : Off : 9203659
Fax : 9203658

ADVISOR TO CHIEF MINISTER SINDH
FOR INFORMATION AND ARCHIVES
Karachi, dated the 28/11/2004
Salahuddin Haider
Mr. Hameed Haroon,
Chief Executive, Daily Dawn of Newspapers,
Haroon House,
Karachi.
Dear Mr. Haroon
A copy attached, addressed to the Editor Daily "Dawn" is selfexplanatory.
According to our agreement I am just sending you a duplicate
so that execution is within your knowledge. Expecting from you a positive
response and assuring you my best cooperation.
Yours
(SALAHUDDIN HAIDER)

Jury

rahat said:
See the the live proof of MQM terrotising Media:

Appendix D-3 Letter from Information Adviser, Sindh Government requesting
DAWN CEO to publish Altaf Hussains article.
Phones : Off : 9203659
Fax : 9203658

ADVISOR TO CHIEF MINISTER SINDH
FOR INFORMATION AND ARCHIVES
Karachi, dated the 28/11/2004
Salahuddin Haider
Mr. Hameed Haroon,
Chief Executive, Daily Dawn of Newspapers,
Haroon House,
Karachi.
Dear Mr. Haroon
A copy attached, addressed to the Editor Daily "Dawn" is selfexplanatory.
According to our agreement I am just sending you a duplicate
so that execution is within your knowledge. Expecting from you a positive
response and assuring you my best cooperation.
Yours
(SALAHUDDIN HAIDER)
Naughty!
Everyone will be envious on you, when they see, you've been giving great free education. Rest of the education will be given tomorrow, InshAllah.

darkinsky

Banned
CDGK, the only functional local body system in whole of pakistan, MQM and mustafa kamal, we are so proud of you guys