CIA double game

Ozmurd

Voter (50+ posts)
Why there is discussion about ISI double game but no one talks about CIA role? Have people forgotten Raymond Davis already? Who was he working for? Where all the funding of TTP comes from? There also lies huge contradiction of words and action in US policy, why is it not a discussion? I agree that ISI should be more keep-in-check but why media is not discussing CIA actions while they are massively defaming our intelligence.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If they killed Osama then most possibly CIA hide him there in Abbotabad by themselves..

And ISI dont know it.

In both cases , if ISI come to know , still it is OK.

Is not , then even better..they raided and blamed ISI ...

And they did so...

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why there is discussi on about ISI double game but no one talks about CIA role? Have people forgotten Raymond Davis already? Who was he working for? Where all the funding of TTP comes from? There also lies huge contradiction of words and action in US policy, why is it not a discussion? I agree that ISI should be more keep-in-check but why media is not discussing CIA actions while they are massively defaming our intelligence.

Who gave them raymond davis ?????????

Who forced the families of the victims ???????

who meat in an arab state to finalize the deal with CIA about Raymond DAvis????

who spread the news in newspapers that raymond davis is CIA blackwater agent ????? but nothing of this nature was mentioned by them in the FIR ???

why ????????
in news papers he was CIA agent but your beloved ISI never put a case agaisnt Raymond Davis for spying why this munafikat by ISI makin fool of its own people ????????

CIA defends her country defends her people what do you say about ISI ????

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISI is alone here and CIA has support from RAW and Mossad so things are not that easy here. What ISI is doing is their job and they know better how to deal with it. In such situation, they have to take every step very carefully because one wrong decision will lead to drastic situations. So let them do their job. Moreover nobody discusses CIA because their media is very strong and they portray CIA and its allies as holy cows and ISI and others who dont listen to them as their enemies and terrorist but it is one's own intellectual power to decide what is right and what is wrong.... I have only one question here everybody thinks about their own benefit from something i ask who got favor from all this drama? ISI or US? u decide... ISI is quiet because i think they know what they have to do and they r doing good.