Chinese soldiers intrude 500 meters into Ladakh, put up tents on Indian soil : Zee News (Ache din :)

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
THe biggest terrorist are you people and the ones helping you can only be equally bigger terrorists themselves [hilar][hilar]

Which situation do you have under control ??...the one where you chickened out after making tall claims against unarmed palestinians ??....what about Hizbullah ??...remember how you ran from lebanon with your tail behind your back ??:lol:....wat a sight that was ...

And do something first and then come and talk to us .....remember how PAF pilots downed ur aircraft right ??:biggthumpup:....just keep that in mind ....if any adverse thoughts come to you !

Indian citizens and government have supported Israel in recent Anti terror operations of IDF.
We have the situation under control. I have a friend who is working with the Indian team on critical technology.

We need support of Hindus to neutralize all jihadis across the Asia. Hindus are peaceful people and we are ready to offer them critical state of art technology to fight sub-standard chinese weaponry.
Only a delusional illiterate muslim will bring in pathetic feeble hezbollah and other Islamist in this discussion.

gZionist

Banned
THe biggest terrorist are you people and the ones helping you can only be equally bigger terrorists themselves [hilar][hilar]

Which situation do you have under control ??...the one where you chickened out after making tall claims against unarmed palestinians ??....what about Hizbullah ??...remember how you ran from lebanon with your tail behind your back ??:lol:....wat a sight that was ...

And do something first and then come and talk to us .....remember how PAF pilots downed ur aircraft right ??:biggthumpup:....just keep that in mind ....if any adverse thoughts come to you !

You have surely gone nuts. Hezbollah is merely a nuisance for Israel. I hadn't ever heard of PAF. Duh, the Google says it to be a pathetic third grade Pakistani airforce which belongs to a third world country with no capability to manufacture any aircraft. Moreover, it also says that Pakistan operates F16 which can be only used according to american authorization.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha. Pakistani territory? Dream on. Apne hath me bheek ka katora lekar ghumte ho aur batein badi badi karte ho. Tum achi tarah kaan kholkar sunlo. Pakistan ka kacha chitha sab log jaan gaye hain. Ab ye 420 kaam karke tumhe koi ek paisa nahi dena wala hai. Terrorism ki zad ko kaant kar fenkna sab ko ata hai, iske liye kisi mercenary state ki zarurat nahi hai, jo khud hee terrorists ko paalti hai aur phir unhe maarne ki keemat wasool karti hai. Hamari army ne tumhe kis tarah se in line rakha hai ye to tumhe pata hee hai. Chinese ke saath hamara settlement jo jaega in the coming few months. Choodiyan kisne pehni hai yeh tumhe batane ki zarurat thodi na hai. 67 years me tumhari jo halat ho gai hai, usse pata nahi chala kya ?[hilar]

Ladakh abhi Pakistani territory nahi bana hai ..jub banayegana tub baat kerna humsay [hilar][hilar]

Tumhari bahadur army filhaal to chinese say maar kha kha ker rasullay khila rahi hai [hilar][hilar][hilar]....yeh kesay bahadur hain jo pehlay to doosray kay mulk pay qabza kernay ki ghatia harqat kertay hain aur phir jub doosra agay berhta hai tu lerkioon ki terha choorian pehn ker "flag aur banners" utha layti hai [hilar][hilar]....yeh kitnay bahadur hai ....woh sari dunya dekh rahi hai ......[hilar]

filhaal to india ki izzat ka falooda nikal raha hai jisterha jurat say indian fauji zaleel horahay hain larakh mein [hilar][hilar]

hum jo merzi samjhain apnay app ko mager tum to indian hona ....to phir larakh mein churian kiyoon pehni hui hain ?? ....Isliay kaha hai jub noker ho to nokar ban ker raho !:biggthumpup:

gZionist

Banned
Pakistan could be broken into 5-6 country. I hear about the chaos in Pakistan.
"Kahn" is helping us to achieve the reshaping of middle east and other region in Asia.

Ahud1

"Kahn" is helping us to achieve the reshaping of middle east and other region in Asia.

1310564987331.jpg

Teri AMI (india) pey China churha huwa hey aur tu keh raha hey Pakistan Bacha dey ga [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

modern.fakir

[hilar][hilar]....Kamal Hai ...China din ba din apni territory mein camp lagaye ja raha hai ...aur tumein pakistan mein terrorism nazer arahi hai ??

Kiya deemaghi halat sahi haina ??...Yeh ki kism ka zavia hai kay maray apko chinese aur ghusa Pakistan pay ?? [hilar][hilar]

Dekho hum jaantay hain kay apko hum nay 1000 saal insaan bana ker rakha hai mager filhaal to Chinese nay tent lagaya hai ladakh nay, mighty army ko churian bhi unhi nay pehnai hain, aur mighty army roz chinese say hi maar kha rahi hai ....Abhi to hum nay kuch kiya bhi nahi , ladakh abhi Pakistan bana bhi nahi aur itna ghusa hum say ??:lol::lol:

Dekho meri baat suno apni mighty army kay liay koi achi si churian select kero aur bhaijo inhain, boht sakht zaroorat hai ...werna general suhag to already general bey-suhag hogaya hai [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Haha. Pakistani territory? Dream on. Apne hath me bheek ka katora lekar ghumte ho aur batein badi badi karte ho. Tum achi tarah kaan kholkar sunlo. Pakistan ka kacha chitha sab log jaan gaye hain. Ab ye 420 kaam karke tumhe koi ek paisa nahi dena wala hai. Terrorism ki zad ko kaant kar fenkna sab ko ata hai, iske liye kisi mercenary state ki zarurat nahi hai, jo khud hee terrorists ko paalti hai aur phir unhe maarne ki keemat wasool karti hai. Hamari army ne tumhe kis tarah se in line rakha hai ye to tumhe pata hee hai. Chinese ke saath hamara settlement jo jaega in the coming few months. Choodiyan kisne pehni hai yeh tumhe batane ki zarurat thodi na hai. 67 years me tumhari jo halat ho gai hai, usse pata nahi chala kya ?[hilar]

gZionist

Banned
1310564987331.jpg

Teri AMI (india) pey China churha huwa hey aur tu keh raha hey Pakistan Bacha dey ga [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Could you type it in a sane language?

I heard that Pakistani have no money to run their country. Are you hiding other laden in your house:)

modern.fakir

We dont need money we are self sufficient in every major type of farm product and dont rely on beggar aid from the US like you do in the middle eastern desert ??[hilar][hilar]

Can you grow even a square foot of grass without american seeds ??

I heard that Pakistani have no money to run their country. Are you hiding other laden in your house:)

modern.fakir

and ...we never invited you here so if you dont know our language then fu_k Off !!:biggthumpup:

Dont you have some innocent palestinians to kill somewhere ?? [hilar][hilar]

gZionist

Banned
We dont need money we are self sufficient in every major type of farm product and dont rely on beggar aid from the US like you do in the middle eastern desert ??[hilar][hilar]

Can you grow even a square foot of grass without american seeds ??

I Googled Pakistan and found out that
1. 10 % of Pakistan is submerged n flood
2. The State government is under capture by 10000 Terrorists
3. Taliban is attacking your army in unstable regions.
4. Pakistan relies on World bank & US to sustain its finances

Baby Boy. Listen, Israel is pioneer in modern agricultural technology. We have the highest yield in farms. We have inadequate farm land but we know how to make the best out of it.

modern.fakir

answers in red below ...

I Googled Pakistan and found out that
1. 10 % of Pakistan is submerged n flood

Answer : Flood waters after they recede only make the land more fertile [hilar] ...so it is to our benefit ....the only issue is management of it and we will construct damns to fix that shortly !

2. The State government is under capture by 10000 Terrorists

Answer: if this news had any credibillity then it would have been over the news by now. You should be more concerned about India where 40 % of the territory is controlled by Naxalites and chinese are on their way down too [hilar]

3. Taliban is attacking your army in unstable regions.

Answer: Indian hired goons do come in from time to time but then that is no different than israel going into Palestinian areas and killing innocent palestinians...the only difference is ....with us the goons NEVER go back alive :biggthumpup:

4. Pakistan relies on World bank & US to sustain its finances

Answer: WRONG ...only the corrupt Pakistani elites rely on it and it is stored in Swiss Banks ....the people get no share in it ....we rely on farming and other industries to support ourselves !

Baby Boy. Listen, Israel is pioneer in modern agricultural technology. We have the highest yield in farms. We have inadequate farm land but we know how to make the best out of it.

Answer: Israel is NOT a pioneer in anything but rather all the stuff you boast about has been developed in WESTERN countries after you learned all this knowledge under the patronage of the Muslim Sultans of the Ottomans :biggthumpup:

Had they not saved your rear from the spanish inquisition, then your *** would have been lynched along time ago !(bigsmile)...hitler is an example ....and i dont think i need to say more !

gZionist

Banned
answers in red below ...

My Answer in Green for Islamist!
Answer : Flood waters after they recede only make the land more fertile [hilar] ...so it is to our benefit ....the only issue is management of it and we will construct damns to fix that shortly !

=> You sound like 5th grade teen. The damage done to soil erosion, farm crops and houses are beyond repair. Pakistan have no capability to build dams and reservoirs. No money, no technology!

Answer: if this news had any credibillity then it would have been over the news by now.

=> Now you are denying the coup being forced by radical political party on civilian govt.

Answer: Indian hired goons do come in from time to time but then that is no different than israel going into Palestinian areas and killing innocent palestinians...the only difference is ....with us the goons NEVER go back alive :biggthumpup:=> Blaming India for Taliban. Wow. Another apologetic Pakisani should know that taliban is part of Pakistani with 90% of Pakistani supporting shariah

Answer: WRONG ...only the corrupt Pakistani elites rely on it and it is stored in Swiss Banks ....the people get no share in it ....we rely on farming and other industries to support ourselves !

=> Another conspiracy theory! Farming cant help an overpopulated country . Whhat does Pakistan produce??

Answer: Israel is NOT a pioneer in anything but rather all the stuff you boast about has been developed in WESTERN countries after you learned all this knowledge under the patronage of the Muslim Sultans of the Ottomans :biggthumpup:

Had they not saved your rear from the spanish inquisition, then your *** would have been lynched along time ago !(bigsmile)...hitler is an example ....and i dont think i need to say more !
=> Name me any Islamic country in the world that practices modern farming. Pakistan the probably most advanced agricultural country is a third world country that dont even follow ABC of farming. Ha.Ha you make a big fool of yourself. In reality, our people have given the most of the technology to the world & here you question Israel of copying western technology!
Jews are the most resilient religious groups. We have seen the worst. Hilter and others are history

Last edited:

Memon Fayaz

MPA (400+ posts)

Beta nend ,men aisi baten nahi karte ankh khulegi to pata lagega k china ne tum logon ko peche luloo ghussa dia hai..

modern.fakir

Replies in Blue ....

My Answer in Green for Islamist!

=> You sound like 5th grade teen. The damage done to soil erosion, farm crops and houses are beyond repair. Pakistan have no capability to build dams and reservoirs. No money, no technology!

Answer: 5th grader is better than a innocent palestinian killing zionist
:biggthumpup: . Whatever we do we dont run our country off of aid given by wealthy jews from New York and San franciso ....You people have been beggars all your life and now you are the biggest beggars of the world.
Answer: if this news had any credibillity then it would have been over the news by now.

=> Now you are denying the coup being forced by radical political party on civilian govt.

Answer: The ONLY radical entity in the world is Israel. When you can support a martial law in Egypt then you shouldn't complain about what Political parties do in Pakistan
[hilar][hilar]

Answer: Indian hired goons do come in from time to time but then that is no different than israel going into Palestinian areas and killing innocent palestinians...the only difference is ....with us the goons NEVER go back alive :biggthumpup:=> Blaming India for Taliban. Wow. Another apologetic Pakisani should know that taliban is part of Pakistani with 90% of Pakistani supporting shariah

Answer: We know you are an Indian posing as an israeli to get some kind of western support as India knows that even being 10 times our size they can never muster enough courage to attack us straight up
[hilar][hilar]

Now, if 75 % of Indians can support A hindutva loving Butcher known as modi then what is wrong with Sharia movement in Pakistan ?? ..The taliban have nothing to do with it as before that the Pakistani Military will take over like our history.

So you should more be worried about the saffron terrorists who have already gained power in India. In Pakistan this is Yet to happen.

Google the name of the present PM please
[hilar]

=> Another conspiracy theory! Farming cant help an overpopulated country . Whhat does Pakistan produce??

Answer : The real question is what does Pakistan not produce !...Everything from food, milk, to guns, tanks and planes !...what does israel produce ofcourse with WESTERN AID ??
:biggthumpup:Answer: Israel is NOT a pioneer in anything but rather all the stuff you boast about has been developed in WESTERN countries after you learned all this knowledge under the patronage of the Muslim Sultans of the Ottomans :biggthumpup:

=> Name me any Islamic country in the world that practices modern farming. Pakistan the probably most advanced agricultural country is a third world country that dont even follow ABC of farming. Ha.Ha you make a big fool of yourself. In reality, our people have given the most of the technology to the world & here you question Israel of copying western technology!
Jews are the most resilient religious groups. We have seen the worst. Hilter and others are history

Answer: NO you see we dont need monsanto driven modern farming and we are not idiots to make our land dependant on zionist companies
[hilar][hilar]

Your modern farming has killed thousands of farmers in India and EVEN they have now started to shut down your shop there.

Your COPIED technology and borrowed technological pride is of no use to anyone. You were given this opportunity by the Muslims so enjoy it as it wont be around forever
:biggthumpup: