aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KARACHI: The government of Sindh on Sunday decided to launch compulsory teaching of Chinese language from grade six in 2013.

The decision took place in a meeting led by the Chief Minister of Sindh Qaim Ali Shah.

It was also decided that students learning Chinese will gain extra marks, scholarships and foreign visit opportunities.

Shah also ordered the authorities to finalise the method, rules and instruction materials for the teaching process.

It was also decided in the meeting that learning Chinese will be made compulsory in Cadet College Pitaro, grade six onwards as well.

English is also being taught in Pakistan as a compulsory language.

http://www.arynews.tv/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=48663

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
PPP had to show the nation that we have not reached rock bottom in regards to making decisions........what do we expect from these useless leaders

aamirksa

who knows, zardari may get some kinda benefits from this decision , as u guys know that religion of zardari is MONEY.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are now trying to fool Chinese also ... 2013 main inka maama batha hoga sindh govt main chinese parhaney ka leya... haan lakin abhi mera khayal hai baap beta(Asif & Bilawal) kafi maal laga rahey hain china main tou ya sai chaaploosi isleya he hai... sindh ka saray bachon ko pahley sindhi tou parha loo ...

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i dont think muslims of sindh can understand arabic, chinese is much easier for them, thats the reason why govt of sindh took this decision

i think you meant to say they can already understand Arabic so they focused on chinese instead..lol..

aamirksa

They are now trying to fool Chinese also ... 2013 main inka maama batha hoga sindh govt main chinese parhaney ka leya... haan lakin abhi mera khayal hai baap beta(Asif & Bilawal) kafi maal laga rahey hain china main tou ya sai chaaploosi isleya he hai... sindh ka saray bachon ko pahley sindhi tou parha loo ...

سہی کہا آپ نے ، سندھ میں سندھی زبان کمپلسری نہیں ہے مگر چائنیز کومپلسری ہوجائیگی

hans

Banned
My two bit, let Sindhi learn Punjabi. After all much faster way of getting into the Central Government.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Good move by sindh govt
it will improve future relations of pak-china and our people will gain alot from chinese technology and remember china is also a big market we can use that for next hundreds of years

az.ay

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My two bit, let Sindhi learn Punjabi. After all much faster way of getting into the Central Government.

Another sick post by this anti-Pakistan poster. The guy is forgetting that the president of this country is a Sindhi. It is because of people like you that Pakistan is suffering from sub-nationalism.

GraanG2

Dont forget that soon China will be a super economic power and even now most of the business all over the world is done from China...So its a good move so that people can do business with ease when time comes...

By the way I speak chinese ,so get me a job there...lol

hans

Banned
Yah suddenly you have the pride and love for the Sindhi President. If you were to data log the amount of **** this Sindhi President gets in a day, even I feel bad for him.

Yah before you forget, remember that Sindhi PM that was hanged in Pindi? now compare that with a Punjabi PM who was flown safely to Saudi Arabia.

Strange if I bad mouth MQM, PPP, Baluchistan Liberation Front, ANP its not objectionable ... but if I bad mouth any Punjabi institution it becomes Anti Pakistani. Strange are way my Mother land treat me.

Mere Desh Ki Dharti Sona Ugle.. Ugle Heere Moti
Mera Desh ki Dharti Ugle, ..Ugle PTI aur Nawaz Sharif.

Another sick post by this anti-Pakistan poster. The guy is forgetting that the president of this country is a Sindhi. It is because of people like you that Pakistan is suffering from sub-nationalism.

Last edited:

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
whats the harm ?
infact its a good step ..
China is going to be next super power with lot of opportunities .. like India we should be ready to grab such opportunities when available ..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Learn , no matter U need to go To China -OR- Learn Chinese if U R in Sindh

[HI]Chinese Language is compulsory in Sindh from 2013....Zardari' new development.[/HI]

صوبہ سندھ میں چینی زبان سیکھنا لازمی

پاکستان کے صوبہ سندھ کی حکومت نے فیصلہ کیا ہے کہ سنہ دو ہزار تیرہ سے سبھی سکولوں میں چینی زبان کی تعلیم دینا لازمی ہوگا۔

حکومت کے اس فیصلے کے مطابق سبھی سکولوں کو درجہ چھ سے چینی زبان کا کورس بنانا ہوگا اور سکول کے طلباء کو چینی زبان پڑھانی ہوگی۔

صوبہ سندھ کے وزیر تعلیم پیر مظہر الحق کا کہنا ہے کہ انکی حکومت کی جانب سے یہ قدم اس بات کی عکاسی کرتا ہے کہ پوری دنیا میں چین ایک بڑی عالمی معیشت بن کر ابھر رہا ہے اور چینی زبان سیکھنے سے پوری دنیا اور پاکستان کو فائدہ ہوگا۔

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/india/2011/09/110905_sindh_schools_chinese_ka.shtml

[HI]Is Zardari or Bullshit Bhutto Zardati going to marry a Chinese girl ??[/HI]

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Learn , no matter U need to go To China or Learn Chinese if U R in Sindh

I like the title of you post(clap)