Change Pakistan’s Name to Republic of Pakistan

mislam1

Citizen
The world Islamic should be removed from the name of Pakistan.Calling it Islamic doesn’t make it Islamic.The majority of Muslim countries don’t use ‘Islamic’ in their names.Does this mean they are not Islamic?.On paper Pakistan is an Islamic country but in reality it is not an Islamic country.
I agree,to call it Islamic,is hypocritical and a farce.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
rubbish....thats what the agenda...remove name Islamic...we will guard this "islamic" in Pak name with our blood .... this is what our forefathers created our country for...its our ideology n foundation base...period!
baatein karnay main Pakis sub say aagain hain....!

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
rubbish....thats what the agenda...remove name Islamic...we will guard this "islamic" in Pak name with our blood .... this is what our forefathers created our country for...its our ideology n foundation base...period!
Was Pakistan an Islamic country before the name change or not?.What about other Muslim majority countries which don’t use Islamic in their names.Are they not Islamic?

Awan S

Nawaz grew up in Gen Zia’s nursery.He or his family were not part of any political or social movement.He was an unsuccesful business whom Zia tried to turn into a politician.Both Nawaz and Benazir were brought to power by the army.The upcoming elections will be rigged too.
I am talking about Khan here; stay on topic to reply to me.

Awan S

😂 😂 😂 Yeh bhi tum chootiya patwariyon ki khush fehmi hai. Bijju had promised showbaz to get ready to be PM in 2018. Lekin PTI ko vote hi itna pard gaya ke major dhandli ke baad bhi it was able to form govt
It was true in July 2022 but not the case now. You will see this late February and March National assembly election results. Phir dhandali ka rona na rona.

FSociety

Senator (1k+ posts)
Slavistan... Pakistan's idea was the most beautiful thing but alas those sacrifices all went in vain..

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is a islamic state founded on the basis of religion and nothing wrong keeping that way. Israel made on religious basis and is still religious and making huge humain right violations. Pakistan don't do that at least. There are only Pakistan & Israel made on the basis of religion; let that unique status that way; no harm in it.
A.jokhio
atensari
nasir77
hello
umer
Arshak
It is a common perception of Pakistanis that Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam, but the truth is that Muslims sought a separate state where they could practice Islam freely and without fear of persecution from Hindu fundamentalists.

AbbuJee

اس ملک کے نام سے اسلامی اور جمہوریہ نکال دینا چائیے۔
کیونکہ نہ اس کا اسلام سے کوئی تعلق ہے اور نہ جمہور سے۔

Awan S

It is a common perception of Pakistanis that Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam, but the truth is that Muslims sought a separate state where they could practice Islam freely and without fear of persecution from Hindu fundamentalists.
I totally agree with that. It is just not perception but Iqbal gave this vision and Muslim League get this done with the help of Quide-Azam.

Kavalier

Slavistan... Pakistan's idea was the most beautiful thing but alas those sacrifices all went in vain..
Hahahahaah, Bullshit.

Pakistan was the brainchild of British super-power along with other powers of the time. A big rich India with no real enemy would have been another super power to coup with, so divide and rule was applied again and was made sure that the division is done on religious basis as this was the most effective division in this part of the world. To add oil to the fire, they also created problems like Kashmir etc , so that both keep locking their horns.

Pakistan, as it was used later on, was also a good candidate later on for manipulating super power's interests in this region. The British empire was all over the world and they created many countries in the middle east and far east, all according to their planning and future goals/possibilities.

Its a long topic and one can write whole book or books about it, but I am sure I will be soon abused here again like I was abused when I used to criticize the FOUJ and generals, was labelled as fifth generation, ghaddar and sometimes as "Qadyani spotted", this is all what our youth has been brought up with.

FSociety

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahahaah, Bullshit.

Pakistan was the brainchild of British super-power along with other powers of the time. A big rich India with no real enemy would have been another super power to coup with, so divide and rule was applied again and was made sure that the division is done on religious basis as this was the most effective division in this part of the world. To add oil to the fire, they also created problems like Kashmir etc , so that both keep locking their horns.

Pakistan, as it was used later on, was also a good candidate later on for manipulating super power's interests in this region. The British empire was all over the world and they created many countries in the middle east and far east, all according to their planning and future goals/possibilities.

Its a long topic and one can write whole book or books about it, but I am sure I will be soon abused here again like I was abused when I used to criticize the FOUJ and generals, was labelled as fifth generation, ghaddar and sometimes as "Qadyani spotted", this is all what our youth has been brought up with.
Waow you and your fanatic theories. Good for you mate. Keep your freak flag fly...:-)

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
پاکستان کا مطلب بھی تو پاک لوگوں کی جگہ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ لیکن سارے پاکستان میں بشمکل 10 فیصد بھی پاک لوگ نہیں ملے گے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ تو پاکستان کا نام بھی گندھ ستان یا کرپشنستان یا کوئی اور نام رکھنا چاہیے۔

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahahahaah, Bullshit.

۔

ہم لوگوں کی گانڈ میں جو معاشرتی علوم ستر سالوں سے گھسائی ہوئی ہے وہ نکلے گی تو کچھ دماغ میں گھسے گا۔۔۔ ہمارا خطہ ہی کم عقلوں کا ہے اور دونوں ممالک کی فوج یا کم از کم پاکستان کی فوج مغربی طاقتوں کی غلام، مغربی طاقتیں بذریعہ فوج اسے ہمیشہ کنٹرول کریں گی جب تک کہ پانچ دس ہزار بندہ جان دے کے فوج سے حکومت کرنے کا کنٹرول نا لے لے۔۔