Capital Talk - 15th June 2011 - Special Programe From PFUJ Dharna

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Another journalist DIED today - Aur karoo dharna

Zardari say kui nahi JEET SUKHTA. He is very smart and intelligent Political leader

Last edited:

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol . her firaun ka aik bara firaun hota hai.. aur PTI k dharnay na dikhao .. aur nawaz shareef k chaato .. u deserve this . specially umer cheema deserve this

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
nawaz shareef k order per IK aur PTI k khilaf propaganda kerny walo u deserve this. Y do u expect truth when u urself lie all the time

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
This was not against the political goverment. This was against ISI who killed this journalist. Lets not try to make ourself a fool here.
Another journalist DIED today - Aur karoo dharna

Zardari say kui nahi JEET SUKHTA. He is very smart and intelligent Political leader

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Hamid Mir and all the other journalists and anchors you did a very good job. I hope the message have reached to the security agencies that it is not made to kill their own people so this murderous practice have to stop it right now before people come out against the army and security agencies which is not in national interest. Mr.Kiani ,the whole nation is in duress and Azab-i-elahi because of this govt and murders of journalists by the security agancies .Most of the bomb blasts and killings are carried out by these agencies or their *****. IN karachi who is involved in target killings ,These killings and destabilization is doing by our own people with some foreign hands but who is gonna stop them ? People are today afraid of their own army and security agencies , please take a very serious note of it before country have to face a tremendous loss? Survival of the nation is in question ? Nation is not getting the truth from the establishment which is very very sad. I love my military establishment but it should work in people's interest ,not start killing them.

Last edited:

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this dharnaa was a farce the crook journalists shud do dharnaa to eradicate poverty in pakistan the biggest problem for the masses.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
There are many Anchors & Journalists where were laughing and ridiculing the Dharna of PTI but today there were sitting in Dharna.