Capital Talk 14th September 2009 (Must Watch)

A

arshad_lahore

Khawaja Saad Rafique PML-N, Dr. Faiza Asghar PML-Q and Raja Riaz Ahmad PPPP in fresh episode of Capital Talk and discusses with Hamid Mir.

[awaztv:2mbuxp7x]http://amir124.ipower.com/CT20090914.flv[/awaztv:2mbuxp7x]

A

abbasiali

looks some technical problems, both videos are not playing.

A

Admin

Both Videos are working fine. Please try refreshin the page and retry. Let m know

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I congratulate Mr. Mir for making such a valuable show.

And salute all those people who are contrubuting to such social programs.

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do not blame any one but our divided society who had been and still are blinded by the daily chase of survival.
Fourteen hundred years ago the concept of eradicating poverty was introduced by Zakat but we all became immune from the fear of Allah.
Well done Hamid Meer ,it is never too late to utilize your cameras for the cause of most deserving attention of not only Pakistan but through out Muslim world's children.
if we all comfortable people of Pakistan celebrate our Eid with needy and provide comfort to sick who can not afford the medicine then it will be a Good omen to face the bigger challenges and issues. inshallah.

Pakistan no doubt has all the nuts and bolts of a developed country, we have gas, oil, coal, the best costal lines, the best agricultural land and rivers the one ight think why why why are we suffering...... and the answer is those bastards leaches sticking their filty jaws to the wealth of Pakistan....

These bloody Politicians [zardari] [musharaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] will not let us gain prosperity and hapiness.... Curse be on these leaches... Allah en ko tabah o barbad kare, Allah en zaleel aur gande logon se es qo ko chutkara dilaae...

i have'nt seen so bastard like [zardari] in whole life...

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A very good work by Hamid Mir ....Keep it up .....

Even I am a supporter of Musharraf and he is a hater of Musharraf .....But for this work I salute him.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spartacus said:

Even I am a supporter of Musharraf and he is a hater of Musharraf .....But for this work I salute him.
I CAN UNDERSTAND. ITS HARD TO APPRECIATE SOMETHING GOOD IF U R A MUSHARRAF SUPPORTER.

Spartacus

shaheedchoudry said:
Spartacus said:

I CAN UNDERSTAND. ITS HARD TO APPRECIATE SOMETHING GOOD IF U R A MUSHARRAF SUPPORTER.

What a stupid logic you gave . I meant even me and Hamid mir have totally different thinking about one point and that is Musharraf . I salute him for his good work that he pointed in this program . But I think this is to far for you to understand....

East or West Musharraf is the Best. Most of you are against Musharraf and Hamid Mir is one of those because Musharraf belongs to Muhajir Family. Now it is clear for you..

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
SPARTACUS WROTE;
East or West Musharraf is the Best. Most of you are against Musharraf and Hamid Mir is one of those because Musharraf belongs to Muhajir Family. Now it is clear for you..
THANK YOU SPARTACUS. YOU DON'T LIKE DICTATORS BUT SINCE MUSHARRAF IS MOHAJIR SO HE IS AN EXCEPTION.
YOU MADE MY DAY.

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
shaheedchoudry said:
Spartacus said:

What a stupid logic you gave . I meant even me and Hamid mir have totally different thinking about one point and that is Musharraf . I salute him for his good work that he pointed in this program . But I think this is to far for you to understand....

East or West Musharraf is the Best. Most of you are against Musharraf and Hamid Mir is one of those because Musharraf belongs to Muhajir Family.