Britain must offer refuge to Asia Bibi says Boris Johnson

ahrc2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
name one pakistani humanitarian case being discussed in any parliament
Doesn't have to be pakistani. This one just aligns with their motives, and their motive is to look like an all inclusive, safe country. Did any country let in syrian refugees, are they doing anything about the war in Yemen. They're just discussing those, because they are harder conflicts to solve. So all this push from them is just that, an effort to make themselves look good, and pakistanis are giving them this opp.

SC has given its verdict after due process, the rest should get on with their lives, chapter closed. The rest leave to the all mighty to judge.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Doesn't have to be pakistani. This one just aligns with their motives, and their motive is to look like an all inclusive, safe country. Did any country let in syrian refugees, are they doing anything about the war in Yemen. They're just discussing those, because they are harder conflicts to solve. So all this push from them is just that, an effort to make themselves look good, and pakistanis are giving them this opp.

SC has given its verdict after due process, the rest should get on with their lives, chapter closed. The rest leave to the all mighty to judge.
thank you for proving my point. Not one other humanitarian case is taken up in any western parliament. You wait this lanti woman will be given the noble prize why because she insulted The Best of Creation peace be upon Him, and you are supporting her.

Stop blackmailing me about judgments, judges are human and corrupt. Allah tala's law is above any other law. Sharia saysnot to follow even your parents if they command to do anything in conflict with sharia. If the judges made a judgment saying alcohol is legal, would you accept that?

ahrc2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
thank you for proving my point. Not one other humanitarian case is taken up in any western parliament. You wait this lanti woman will be given the noble prize why because she insulted The Best of Creation peace be upon Him, and you are supporting her.

Stop blackmailing me about judgments, judges are human and corrupt. Allah tala's law is above any other law. Sharia saysnot to follow even your parents if they command to do anything in conflict with sharia. If the judges made a judgment saying alcohol is legal, would you accept that?
ok this back and forth is futile. Fact of the matter is, you were not present when this quarrel happend and neither was I. I chose to trust the court of the country, you don't. If there is any fault in judgment, Allah will deal with the parties. But bhai mere, by calling her names and whatever, until she is proven guilty, you are just giving her the rewards of your good deeds. You are still choosing to believe she uttered those words, when you weren't present and i wasn't present. wallahi aalam. Good talking to you, lets get back to work.