***Breaking News** - Dr Aafia Siddiqui Ko Saza

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
US CITIZENS ARRESTED IN PAKISTAN SHOULD BE TRIED IN COURT AND IF FIND GULTY MUST BE INDITED ACCORDING TO THE FULL law OF pAKISTAN NOW ZERO TOLLERENCE WE WILL SEE IF govt WILL DO THAT OR BECOME SLAVE

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re:

mistehbab said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Ye din, chullu bhar pani main DOOB!! MARNEE! ka din hai TAMAAM!!! Pakistan aur is ki 18 karhorh awam ke liye.

Is qaum ki is beti ki zindagi ghairo'n ne tabah-o-barbaad kar di hai. Us ke sath in janwaro'n ne kia kuchch nahi kia ? 7 saal se wo un ke chungal main phansi huee hai. koee us ki madad ko nahi aya. Ye qaum, hamari qaum murda lash ki tarhan chup hai.

LAANAT!!!! hai is qaum par. ALLAH ki LAANAT!!! ho is qaum par, SARI!! ki SARI!!! qaum par. Is qaum ke AIK AIK INSAN PAR ALLAH KI LAANAT!!!! ho, AIK AIK INSAN PAR, khas taur par wo jo is ke zimm-e-daar hain.

Ye din dekhne se to achha tha ALLAH is murda qaum ko history ki kitabo'n main dafan kar deta, khatam kar deta, is ki jaga doosri qaum kharhi kar deta.

LAANAT!!!! hai. ALLAH ki LAKH! LAKH!! LAANAT ho is qaum par.
Why Laanat ho Puri Qaum Par???
Talk sensibly. and nicely in all circumstances.
Better to say , Ina illa hi Wa Ina illahi rajoon.,
This is our national loss.
But we hope that all of these muslim brothers and sisters will be blessed in the last exam.....

Actually shame on those shameless people who initiated all this game.
Musharaf was head, PML(Q), MQM, and MMA including Jamat is resposible for the current situation. They robed the country for almost eight years and now these people are blaming all the "Qaum"
Mr. you have to apologize because the words you used, if u are a good Pakistani.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
mcuk2001 said:
Former president Gen Pervez Musharraf had turned down a US request for extradition of Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, who was wanted in the murder of journalist Daniel Pearl.
do you know that?

better point is, DO I WANT TO KNOW THAT?? [funnny] [funnny]

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont understand why everybody wasting time discussing a person who was not even a Pakistani citizen. Only now because she has got multiple doctorates she has become "Pakistan ki beti". whom did she actually wanted to help. quite obvious not the pakistanis. even if she was living in pakistan at the end of her free days was because she was a fugitive or a "bhagoree".

If she was so keen to change here nationality than she should have also bravely faced the charges put on her from US government. seriously guys we have got more important matters. this one person issue is just taking our time and energy.

As Allah is watching, if the charges on her are false she will get the justice now or later, from the direction where u expect very least. But most of the time, I believe, that every person gets in his life what he deserves. This Aafia Siddiqui case was made more of a political issue by our so called "GODS of DEMOCRACY", and "HOLIER THAN THOU" Mullahs to use against Musharraf.

And never to forget that for a mother of criminal, her son is always the most loyal son in the whole universe.

Pakistan Zindabad.

MRTHENEWS

Councller (250+ posts)
Aafia's Mother Response - Downfall of America has just Begun

Afia's mother in an interview responded on the Result, that its not a defeat, its a victory and America's downfall has just begun. Aafia's mother also thanked to people of Pakistan and appealed to not do any such thing in protests which may harm our beloved country Pakistan.

February 3, 2010, New York, NY The International Justice Network (IJNetwork) represents the family of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui in the United States. Attorneys from IJNetwork have been monitoring her trial, which began on January 19, and ended with a guilty verdict today in U.S. Federal Court in the Southern District of New York.

"Today marks the close of another sad chapter in the life of our sister, Dr. Aafia Siddiqui. Today she was unjustly found guilty. Though she was not charged with any terrorism-related offense, Judge Berman permitted the prosecution's witnesses to characterize our sister as a terrorist -- which, based on copious evidence, she clearly is not. Today's verdict is one of many legal errors that allowed the prosecution to build a case against our sister based on hate, rather than fact. We believe that as a result, she was denied a fair trial, and today's verdict must be overturned on appeal."

for more info please visit:
http://www.pinditube.com
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDD66xmbvJI[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bpPz6m4stw[/video]

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not the question that she is guilty or not but the real question is how she was treated during the arrest. That was totally inhuman by the country who is proud of their justice system, democratic values and human rights. Prosecution could not prove the charges and even then she was declared guilty??? What is that???????

G

@sakayani
atleast she got a lawyer in the US..if v arrested a terrorist here we would have not given her any lawyer and beaten her to death!
i think sometimes we paksitanis dont think rationally!
if she was really guilty(Allah knows) then i think she should be punished to death.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
prabhumast said:
@sakayani
atleast she got a lawyer in the US..if v arrested a terrorist here we would have not given her any lawyer and beaten her to death!
i think sometimes we paksitanis dont think rationally!
if she was really guilty(Allah knows) then i think she should be punished to death.
But, the thing is, we are never proud of our traditions and never declared ourselves champions of democracy, kings of human rights, civilised or developed nation and proud of our justice system. Or did we? It does impose question on rationalism when prosecution could not prove it but even then declared guilty. Or you still insist on to be rational?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Guyz!
I do not know who is correct or who is wrong but I really salute the courage of Afia's great mother. I wz watching it live. It really wz a speech from a brave mother. She knew its over and the way she delivered the words, "America's downfall has begun", something inside me wz saying that she is true.
It wz a moment of glopry for that Mother.

And this clap is from heart, really.
[clap] [clap] [clap]

Most of my brother and sisters talk about America & its courts. Why don't they talk about the biggest "Ghunndah" Musharraf and those of his rats and rodents who kidnapped Dr Aafia and her children in the first place. In my,humble opinion, it is the Crime of this Century. It was committed by the top man of our country, helped by his selected rodents. And to put salt on the wounds, this Government allowed this criminal Musharraf, not to go free only but saluted him too on his departure. Subhaan-ALLAH, Subhaan-ALLAH! Why we cry for justice in America, what justice is being done to our highly respected sister and daughter Dr Aafia. First it was DR Qadar Sahib now it is Aafia. And no body knows how many more this Ghunndah has kidnapped and sent to America. The irony of the matter is, he charged dollars or, paid to him for his services. I cannot imagine any bigger Crime committed by a head Of a State ever than this one. "SELLING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER LIKE , WITH HER THREE INNOCENT CHILDREN!" He is a mad dog and he must be caught and brought to Justice and after that should be left in a cage full of Wild Hounds, because, you treat a Dog like a DOG.

Councller (250+ posts)
Althogh, I am big fan of Mushraf but on this issue I am very aginst him. I am really very sad. He shouldnt have done it. It's really shamful for all of us.

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????????? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ???????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ???

????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???

???? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??????????
[email protected]
http://www.state.gov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

G

@sakayani

comeon we are not proud of our traditions? and who declared itself champion of democracy...if it wasnt for human rights aafia woul dhave been tortured to death..
do u even know what happens to terrorst suspects in pakistan and arab countries...they never see any lawyer and never live to see the next sunlight..they are tortured to death and no one ever finds it out..u should raise ur voice against saudi govt that beheads pakistanis on drug charges coz u r a "champion" of human right right :mrgreen:
i would pray to Allah to give her what she deserves...but if she is really guilty then i say hang that taliban piece of s***
and yes i still insist on to think rationally...but i think u r against that idea.... [hmmm]

surahalmaidahverse51to5.jpg

drafia21jan10.jpg

dailyjang06aug08.png

O my brother Fawad! You r telling me a story. Your ex-President attacked Iraq on false pretensions, arrested and put into Guiontonmo Bay the Muslims from Afghanistan, Pakistan and haven't supplied justice to them till this very moment. Hell with those cases against Americans, here we are talking about Muslims and particularly a feeble Muslim sister. I do not want to preach you but I can tell you one thing that beside these Judges there is another JUDGE and that is ALLAH(All praises to HIM). HE Can and Will crush and perish all those tyrants on this earth as and when their time comes. Here are a few examples: Psunami, Earthquaqe in Pakistan and now in Haiti. Fear HIM AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT, AND, SAY WHAT IS TRUE BEFORE YOUR OR MINE DAY OF JUDGEMENT COMES.
US State Department said:

????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????????? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ???????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ???

????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???

[email protected]
http://www.state.gov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
prabhumast said:
@sakayani

comeon we are not proud of our traditions? and who declared itself champion of democracy...if it wasnt for human rights aafia woul dhave been tortured to death..
do u even know what happens to terrorst suspects in pakistan and arab countries...they never see any lawyer and never live to see the next sunlight..they are tortured to death and no one ever finds it out..u should raise ur voice against saudi govt that beheads pakistanis on drug charges coz u r a "champion" of human right right :mrgreen:
i would pray to Allah to give her what she deserves...but if she is really guilty then i say hang that taliban piece of s***
and yes i still insist on to think rationally...but i think u r against that idea.... [hmmm]
If you persist, Iam not rational at all, brother.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

[email protected]
http://www.state.gov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I call it travesty of justice.You call it fair.I like to give you just one example of how clumsy this judge was who presided this case.
The person from BRAINTREE RIFLE AND PISTOL CLUB tetstified that he saw her getting training in the club, However, there were no documents to back his claim .There is no application and no trace of her admission in the school that she ever took that training. However, the person from the club testified that indeed she was the girl and he told jury and judge that he once see the face can recognize it for years. The judge allowed him to be included in the witnesses list...It was pure case of framing a weak lady and the whole Government apparatus was used to collect evidence from the far end of the world.There was no fransic evidence to prove that her figer marks were on the gun. There was no trace of the empty bullet case and there was no mark of any bullet used from the same gun. THe gun was even used in the army after the incident and it was still accepted as an evidence.....

You think there is no manipulation of any Government agencies and their personnels ??? Mr. Fawad we may be born in the night but not last night.

tmukhtar

Voter (50+ posts)

[email protected]
http://www.state.gov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

?? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ????? ? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????. ?????? ??????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? .

?? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ???:

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

???????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?????

dear brothers and sisters, may be many of youdidnt know that DR, AFIA , is a neuroscientist and in the orld there are just max one dozen (12) doc like her ,
aur us ka sab say bara qasoor muslim hona tha kiuon key wo ik pro phalestin hae aur sary yahoodi ,usa key aur israhell key us say nafrat kerty hean , thats y they dont wanted any muslim intelligent doc .