Brave mother of a courageous daughter! Must Watch!!

G

prabhumast said:
hmm the title of the thread should be
"brave mother of a terrorist daughter with alqaeda ties!!"
she cant be called a daughter of pakistan just like baitullah cant be called son of pakistan... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

prabhumast
i don,t believe u r pakistani 8-) if u r pakistani than i salute u [clap] if u r not pakistani than its pakistan,s loss.pakistan need such a realistic views by pakistanies coz they became furious when any indian try to show them mirror

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
At the onset let me tell you I am niether trying to score points nor trying to add salt to your wounds as the issue is between pakistan and US and involves a woman. Even if some of you are musharraf haters, do you seriously believe that he is such a pakistani that he would simply hand over an innocent woman for few dollars and for no reason? And one more techinical point, even if you assume that she is innocent and US asked for her custody, you people think that he could have refused considering she is a US citizen and not a pakistani citizen?

G

desicad i completely agree with u!
there r millions of muslim girls in the US and if US really wanted to just "rape and torture" muslim girls for no reason then it has millions here...why go look for one in pakistan..
and the fact that she was handed over under Musharraf's regime proves that she got to do something with terrorism!
im sorry such people are not my countrymen...if she is guilty then she means the same to me as that taliban agent baitullah!

G

@pappufromindia
yes im a pakistani and i love my country but i think that destorting truth and not being rational hurts nobody but u and ur own country...we have been blind towards these taliban and alqaeda in pakistan saying stuff like "these people are not from us" "how can 10 men board a bus and do a blast in india" "how can a 5 feet tall woman attack 6 feet tall marines" is really fooling our ownselves and letting the whole world laugh at ur insanity and stupidity.
if she is really guilty then she should meet the same fate as baitullah..inshallah!!

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
You can't be Pakistan or muslim. you don't feel any shame when you toruture and rape Muslims in kashmire. It is the reasons you always play as agents of USA.
but you can't success in harming Pakistan. it will stay forever and will give lesson to the enemies.

G

"Her ex-husband has accused her of being abusive and manipulative through their 7 years of marriage and stated that she had a violent personality and extremist views leading him to suspect her of involvement in Jihadi activities." WIKIPEDIA

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The whole nation is proud to have such daughter. will you hindu has any one in your history?

G

ok guys i know im very much against extremism but after watching Afia's mothers and sister i have to say that Afia deserves better...
these people dont look like they have ties with alqaeda or taliban...they dont hate america or anything ..
im really confused now...even if aafia is guilty then she didnt kill anyone..she shot at the soldier but didnt kill anyone...
im really confused now...i hope and pray to Allah that he gives justice to her.
even if she is guilty she shouldnt get life or death punishment..coz she didnt kill anyone.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you don't, then you reprent the same explioters. looters, criminals who are involved in these henious crimes of handing over the daughter of Pakistan to foreigner in voilation of law and they must be tried for this act.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
rahat said:
If you don't, then you reprent the same explioters. looters, criminals who are involved in these henious crimes of handing over the daughter of Pakistan to foreigner in voilation of law and they must be tried for this act.
Didn't get this one, please explain.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
prabhumast said:
shagi babu im a pakistani and a patriot..n u called me an indian just because i dont agree with u? we should think rationally...if she is guilty then she is not different than baitullah
...and in that case both should meet the same fate...ameen.

How can you say she is gulity????? just that begherat Musharraf handed her over to his masters for $$$$$, I know you MQM guys are slaves of your stupidity..... i haven't seen such stupid people like MQM supporters.....

Musharraf has admited in his own book that he's got $$$ for paki people..... But phir bhi Geo Musharraf kion ke he is Muhajir, not any other reason.... and because he over feed the CHORs of MQM thats why he is good guy.... I would be more happy if Farooq Sattar, Altaf Hussain, Haider Rizvi, Babar Ghauri is handed over to America for $5 each like potaotos...... lol

And other members are right saying you Indian.... coz indian or MQM, the same thing.... you dont have any interest in Pakistan.... you always cry for resources.....