Bilawal Bhutto Zardari condoles death of President Morsi but Imran Niazi remains silent

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don’t forget that Morsi was in power for over a year but did nothing other than try to change the laws to allow him to start another dictatorship in Egypt and as a result over 1 million Egyptians came out on the streets to protest against him. This gave opportunity to Sisi and start a coup. Egypt had a chance at democracy after a long time but this foolish man ruined it for himself and his country. Should have seen this guys arrogance when he was in power, The pharaohs neck wouldn’t bow until it was broken and bent.
30 30 saal tk dictators inert hoke Egypt ka khoon aur maal choos rahe thay tb koi nahi nikla Morsi ek saal me hi naaqaabil e bardaasht hogaya q k wo Israel ki aankhon me aankhein daal raha tha. Jo yahan 30 30 saal se mulk ko khaane aur ek saal me gnd saaf na hone k bahaane PTI waale din raat pesh krte hain wahi kuch Egypt pe apply krte mot parhti hai?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Haan IK k liye to MBS hi sb kuch hai zaahir hai condolence ki tweet krke KSA ko naraz krne ka khatra thori mol lega. Nelson Mandela ki auqaat nahi Morsi k saamne. Jail me to Zardari bhi 11 saal raha hai ose bhi Mandela bnaa dete hain agar jail jana hi criteria hai.
Morsi was nothing but another dictator in the making who came into power with the tiniest of margins, and the Egyptian people rebelled against him and threw him out.

And please go and read some history before you start commenting on Mandela. I wouldn't piss on morsi's grave let alone send a condolences.

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Morsi was nothing but another dictator in the making who came into power with the tiniest of margins, and the Egyptian people rebelled against him and threw him out.

And please go and read some history before you start commenting on Mandela. I wouldn't piss on morsi's grave let alone send a condolences.
Sisi is democratic leader who killed 10k plus Egyptians in Rabia Al Adawiyyah Square because they were demanding to reinstate the govt of Morsi. Recent amendments in Egypt's constitution suggest that Sisi will remain president for further 20 years. Yeah he is democratic and Morsi after one year of presidency was dictator. 21 topon ki salaami hai.
I won't shit on Mandela's grave let alone digging history for his meaningless struggle for black nationalism. For me, striving for Islam is everything which Morsi did.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sisi is democratic leader who killed 10k plus Egyptians in Rabia Al Adawiyyah Square because they were demanding to reinstate the govt of Morsi. Recent amendments in Egypt's constitution suggest that Sisi will remain president for further 20 years. Yeah he is democratic and Morsi after one year of presidency was dictator. 21 topon ki salaami hai.
I won't shit on Mandela's grave let alone digging history for his meaningless struggle for black nationalism. For me, striving for Islam is everything which Morsi did.
Just because I oppose Morsi doesn't mean I support Sissi. Morsi was the soft face of the extremist right wing hard line Muslim Brotherhood peddling their version of extremist Islam. Maybe next you would like to support the Taliban as well.

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just because I oppose Morsi doesn't mean I support Sissi. Morsi was the soft face of the extremist right wing hard line Muslim Brotherhood peddling their version of extremist Islam. Maybe next you would like to support the Taliban as well.
I fully support Afghan Taliban so does our state. If Muslim Brotherhood was preaching extremism then why Wahhabist party like Hizb un Noor(backed by KSA and far more extremist) played vital role in ousting MB's government and why KSA felt threatened at once?
There are two factions in Egypt one is pro-MB and other is pro-Sisi so if you don't support any of them then whom would you support?