Bangladesh honours Indira Gandhi for creating bangladesh

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(clap)......................

you people who have abandoned your country in hard times to live lavish life abroad can only clap on breaking of pakistan...
i guess if it again breaks you will still clap...
but remember your safe heavens in west are about to become hell...
happy waiting!!!

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Bangli, might feel lucky they get sperated from Us. Pakistani army killed them for nothing (only for their rights), rape their womens. and Yes today what the army is doing in blochestan and other places in pakistan is prooof and evidence of begharti, dirty shity army of the world. rightly they punsimed by indians and banglies on 1971, 900000 surrendered, cowards. Pakistan ko tabahi kay mooor par lanaey waly ye fooji gernales hian oor kohi nahi,

drkjke

You don't even know Allah is written with a capital A and you come here asking Pakistan to cut off ties with Bengladesh? I have a better idea...why don't we the members of Siasat.pk cut off all ties with you? You are already ignored anyways for all the garbage you scribble anyways.

hey you nonsense writer.no one cares for what you write too.and no one needs certificates from zandeeqs anyway.
..you dont even know how to pray and telling me to use capital letters for word allah ...and for you ppl your nationalism and generals are ilah for you or haseena wajid like traitors who you so much worship that for them and for indira gandhi you attack fellow pakistanis.
you use capital letter for them...

Allahumma faqutiyaa daabirul qaumilazeen a zalmu wal hamdulilah e rabbil aalameen

drkjke

Sorry dear
In Pakistan their is no award for [HI]INDIA GANDI[/HI] category.
Thanks for acknowledging the truth of MUKTI BAHNI.
Indeed Bangladesh SLAPPED its own face.
And accepted the reality that THEY were TRAITORS.

thanks for understanding...i only gave this news so people realise that mujeebs family and bangaldeshis have recognised the fact that they were traitors and sought help from india since 1960s to break pakistan..and rest of it all was a drama.

but seculars and nationalists and islam haters took this simple article and twisted it in such a way as to make it get deleted so to take revenge on something else,,,which is their sick secular atheist ideology with which they want to finish rest of pakistan .and to join it with india too...thats why they speak against two nation theory,which is stronger than ever today.
the fact is that islam in its pure form like 1400 years ago is the only way to save pakistan and return it back to glory days.
munafiqqeen will criticise on using capital letters or not :lol: but they dont mind their like minded peoples poisonous propoganda agaionst islam and two nation theory.
anyway you ppl days are numbered now.enjoy a while

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you people who have abandoned your country in hard times to live lavish life abroad can only clap on breaking of pakistan...
i guess if it again breaks you will still clap...
but remember your safe heavens in west are about to become hell...
happy waiting!!!

You are taking it the wrong way buddy. I have suffered the most in my family and friends, how could I show any joy over it.

I was only clapping over what jenny said. I believe its their country NOW they can do what ever they want

maminhbl

Citizen
thats my basic point; when bangladesh was not given its due right by the army and land lords and boot lickrs of british raj.. They binned the theory straight away... Pakistan has been broken into two... So no where the theory of two nations exist now... Its 'n nation' theory.. N being punjabis, sindhis, bengalis, pashtoons, baloch,beharis, deobandis, shais, barelvis, wahabis, jihadis etc etc etc

mr.zulfiqar ali bhutto should also be honored by bangladesh for its creation. He was also installed by ussr alongwith sh.mujibur rehman for breaking pakistan.

Narcissist

Banned
Bengali's were the founder of Two-nation theory, especially 1946 Calcutta city massacre was the defining moment in the making of Pakistan. West Pakistan was merely walked on the footsteps curved by Bengali's. I am happy to see that finally they have reconciliation with India, while they gave the highest tribute to Indira Gandhi.

Where as Two Nation theory is concerned, it was and is a fake line drawn, and look at our country today: it is in pitiable state, without any law and order conditions and passing through very devastating present time and further this state is without any bright future.