Banana News Network - 22nd April 2011

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Banana News Network 21st April 2011

good program but still they should remain in their limits. the remarks they passed on for Firdos Jamal are totally rubbish. he is and he was a legendary actor of Pakistan and pride of perfomance. He did very good roles in different TV dramas e.g. Man chalai ka sooda, waris, dil-e-nadaan, eik mohabbat so afsaanai, samunder and many more.
I would just say this is just Geo's personal grudge against him and nothing more. this what Geo channel do against the people who dont cooperate with them. this is why I dont trust it blindly.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Banana News Network 21st April 2011

The guy (Matku) who performed as Kamran Khan, Najam Sethi and Zafar Ali Shah is immensely talented………… he is the same chap who did Fauzia Wahab last week.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I stop watching their programmes coz these guys only make fun of everyone except MQM. this makes me consider that these actors are bias, if you watch their programmes they make fun of specially those who are against MQM and go beyond their limits , their top most targets are Imran khan, Haroon rasheed and Najam saithi,
Najam saithi coz he on occassions speak against MQM. why they dont include Nazir naji and Hasan Nisar ...
I never saw them having fun of MQM head or leaders or criticizing them....
kia yeah khula tazad nahi ?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I stop watching their programmes coz these guys only make fun of everyone except MQM. this makes me consider that these actors are bias, if you watch their programmes they make fun of specially those who are against MQM and go beyond their limits , their top most targets are Imran khan, Haroon rasheed and Najam saithi,
Najam saithi coz he on occassions speak against MQM. why they dont include Nazir naji and Hasan Nisar ...
I never saw them having fun of MQM head or leaders or criticizing them....
kia yeah khula tazad nahi ?
I think you didnt see this program, because it includes Hassan Nisar and Haider Abbas Rizvi.

nightshadow001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hmm.......nice come back from a new platform by 4 man show team...
good teamwork..:biggthumpup::biggthumpup: