Bajwa Leaks: Bajwa’s Family Becomes Billionaire in Six Years

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
no surprises there. the biggest surprise is that how is the country still standing albeit on the verge of collapse. the rust is so deep that it may already be beyond redemption now.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wasn't too long ago when Noorani wrote an article about Asif Bajwa and his Bajco. I had written and written here over and over again about it but all the hung Ho fans of IK turned around and maligned Noorani for writing against Asif Bajwa. IK called him in and gave him a clean chit in less than 2 hours. He resigned subsequently and took off with all his wealth from Pakistan. Now, I guess Norani is became credible again. This is an opportunist's best bet. PTI and IK never stayed behind to benefit from the info only when it suits them. Hypocrisy at its extreme.

Oye tuu kin kamon mein para hey - Ja ja ke social security ke daftar mein ro peet ke faryad kr ke tera kheraati wazeefa brha dia jaaey. Mehngai ho gai hey.

Siberite

Oye tuu kin kamon mein para hey - Ja ja ke social security ke daftar mein ro peet ke faryad kr ke tera kheraati wazeefa brha dia jaaey. Mehngai ho gai hey.
Khotay ... Juldi Juldi Kaan Bund kar lay. Yeh such teri bund phart deyga ..

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can you see the pattern Rambler... First Markhoors leaked the fact that Nawaz Sharif was behind Arshad Sharif's assassination as they tried to clear their name. Now in retaliation, Nangi league leaked Bajwa's earnings during his tenure. THE GAME IS ON. I THINK ALL THE CHORS and corrupts will hang each other dirty laundry outside before Khan reaches Islamabad on Nov. 26. Great TIMES!

Tyrion Lannister

Wasn't too long ago when Noorani wrote an article about Asim Bajwa and his Bajco. I had written and written here over and over again about it but all the hung Ho fans of IK turned around and maligned Noorani for writing against Asim Bajwa. IK called him in and gave him a clean chit in less than 2 hours. He resigned subsequently and took off with all his wealth from Pakistan. Now, I guess Norani is became credible again. This is an opportunist's best bet. PTI and IK never stayed behind to benefit from the info only when it suits them. Hypocrisy at its extreme.
No body gave clean chit to asim bajwa that mf ran away

Siberite

Wah bhi wah - merey tax ke peison pe tu palta hai or mujh se hi badtmaaezi krta hey. nahinjaar ja, ja ke kisi hindu ke peshawb as ashnan kr.

ابے ، بوسری کے تیری اپنی تنخواہ عمران کی بنڈ چاٹنے سے مشروط ھے ۔ اگر آج تو عمران کی نہ چاٹے تو تیرا راشن پانی بند ۔

Rambler

Can you see the pattern Rambler... First Markhoors leaked the fact that Nawaz Sharif was behind Arshad Sharif's assassination as they tried to clear their name. Now in retaliation, Nangi league leaked Bajwa's earnings during his tenure. THE GAME IS ON. I THINK ALL THE CHORS and corrupts will hang each other dirty laundry outside before Khan reaches Islamabad on Nov. 26. Great TIMES!

Exactly - I had this intuitive hunch a while ago that Noora league had incriminating information on Bajwa as it did not seem sensible for a COAS to go this far in support of them to discredit the whole institution of the Army. Both parties are now standing naked now in full view of the public. It is very important for the coming COAS to restore public trust and AWAM need to avenge the crimes to the extent of murder, mayhem and ultimate destruction of the country of Bajwa and Dalla league.

Rambler

ابے ، بوسری کے تیری اپنی تنخواہ عمران کی بنڈ چاٹنے سے مشروط ھے ۔ اگر آج تو عمران کی نہ چاٹے تو تیرا راشن پانی بند ۔

Tuu jistrah Arshad Sharif ke qatal or IK per hmley pe khush ho rha that aisa lgta hey ke uss nashiey ki jgah tujhey hire krney ki koshish ki gayi thi - jawaban tu ne shalwr utaar kr apna zakhm shuda pichla khana dikhaya or mobiyana tor per kaha ke tuu ziada se ziada apni gaand pesh kr skta hey.

Siberite

Tuu jistrah Arshad Sharif ke qatal or IK per hmley pe khush ho rha that aisa lgta hey ke uss nashiey ki jgah tujhey hire krney ki koshish ki gayi thi - jawaban tu ne shalwr utaar kr apna zakhm shuda pichla khana dikhaya or mobiyana tor per kaha ke tuu ziada se ziada apni gaand pesh kr skta hey.

ابے لعنتیے ۔ میں مسلمان ہو تیری طرح ریمبلر نہیں جو کسی کی بھی موت پر خوشی بناؤں ۔ اب اس تھریڈ کو ھی دیکھ لو ، تیری منافقت اسے اصل بات کی طرف لیجانے سے کترا رھی ہے ۔ میں نے عاصم باجوہ کی بات کی ھے اسے جھٹلا کر دکھا ۔ تم منافق لوگ ہو اور جلدی جلدی رخ بدلتے ہو ۔ یہی حرامی جنرلز کے پچھواڑے پر تم لوگوں کے ہونٹ تین سال لگے رھے اور ھر قسم کی مواد حلق میں انڈیلتے رہے ہو ، اب قلی کرکے عطر لگا رھے ہو ۔

Rambler

ابے لعنتیے ۔ میں مسلمان ہو تیری طرح ریمبلر نہیں جو کسی کی بھی موت پر خوشی بناؤں ۔ اب اس تھریڈ کو ھی دیکھ لو ، تیری منافقت اسے اصل بات کی طرف لیجانے سے کترا رھی ہے ۔ میں نے عاصم باجوہ کی بات کی ھے اسے جھٹلا کر دکھا ۔ تم منافق لوگ ہو اور جلدی جلدی رخ بدلتے ہو ۔ یہی حرامی جنرلز کے پچھواڑے پر تم لوگوں کے ہونٹ تین سال لگے رھے اور ھر قسم کی مواد حلق میں انڈیلتے رہے ہو ، اب قلی کرکے عطر لگا رھے ہو ۔

Tasveer barri piyari aayi hey teri:

blob

Islamabadiya

Wasn't too long ago when Noorani wrote an article about Asim Bajwa and his Bajco. I had written and written here over and over again about it but all the hung Ho fans of IK turned around and maligned Noorani for writing against Asim Bajwa. IK called him in and gave him a clean chit in less than 2 hours. He resigned subsequently and took off with all his wealth from Pakistan. Now, I guess Norani is became credible again. This is an opportunist's best bet. PTI and IK never stayed behind to benefit from the info only when it suits them. Hypocrisy at its extreme.

when khan gave extension to Bajwa, we often would criticise the decision here, and yoooths would curse us and state the benefits of giving extension, look at them now

Siberite

when khan gave extension to Bajwa, we often would criticise the decision here, and yoooths would curse us and state the benefits of giving extension, look at them now
Just watch these idiots. How quickly they are flipping .. As I know and so you , these are pee brain foot soldiers who do not know which direction they will turn in their next reply.