Azam Swati criticised for using foul language against top military brass

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
Policy of stripping people naked, tortuting them and making videos of their private parts. Policy of hounding journalists out of the country and killing a patriot like Arshad sharif. Policy of giving the country to filthy low life looters and plunderers. Is this POLICY? You must have come out of a whore's back side if this is policy for you.
I am no supporter of torturing prisoners.PTI lost power through a constitutional process called vote of no confidence.When its former coalition partners left like MQM,BAP and few others it lost majority in NA.Know there can be many reasons why they left.Its not a new thing for politicians to change loyalties for the sake of power.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am no supporter of torturing prisoners.PTI lost power through a constitutional process called vote of no confidence.When its former coalition partners left like MQM,BAP and few others it lost majority in NA.Know there can be many reasons why they left.Its not a new thing for politicians to change loyalties for the sake of power.

ibrar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I wish that the senator was more graphic in the choice of his words. This clan of the Carore Commanders and generals needs to be called out what truly they are. Only the cowards compromise their principles and they are cowards.
I have no hope for any change in the army brass‘ behaviour or their attitude. They are made up of filth and have inherent defects in their heads. There a slight chance that Imran can make the masses aware of the problem and put them in their place. Imran is the only and the last hope for Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
He could disagree with someones policies or actions but i dont think this kind of language should be used by a senator
Are you naturally such a dumb fuck or do you have to work on it? You call physical abuse and sexual torture, sextapes of his aged wife a bloody disagreement with policies! Are you fcukin' kiddin me !

I knew patwaris were dumb shits but they could be this dumb even after all these years I didn't know this

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Disagree with policies !!!!!! Are you for real you bastard. Policy of trying to kill the most honest, competent, brave, patriotic and loved leader of the country in the midst of unscrupulous minions. Policy of stripping people naked, tortuting them and making videos of their private parts. Policy of hounding journalists out of the country and killing a patriot like Arshad sharif. Policy of giving the country to filthy low life looters and plunderers. Is this POLICY? You must have come out of a whore's back side if this is policy for you.
I honestly fucking couldn't believe when I read this. And I've been here for a long time, almost a decade now and read the most stupidest of shit by 100s if not 1000s of extremely staunch patwaris.

But this is fuckin' unbelievable to call m midnight raids, kidnap, sexual torture, sextapes, murder, attempted assassination a frekin' disagreement with policy!

God damn these people are seriously fucked in the head.

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
He could disagree with someones policies or actions but i dont think this kind of language should be used by a senator

wow.. so army ka torture a person. make naked his video . no justice is provided. So he can't use abusive language..

Melanthus

I think they should take him back and next time send him home without clothes. He is a perverter old Indian agent.
How would you like it if they take your clothes off and torture you?.Pakistan has become a fascist state.Human rights are abused daily.People are kidnapped without warrants,extra judicial killings are taking place,thousands of persons are missing.If Pakistan doesn’t protect human rights then the west should impose sanctions on it.

Siberite

How would you like it if they take your clothes off and torture you?.Pakistan has become a fascist state.Human rights are abused daily.People are kidnapped without warrants,extra judicial killings are taking place,thousands of persons are missing.If Pakistan doesn’t protect human rights then the west should impose sanctions on it.
I don't put my nose where it doesn't belong. He has a history of ripping people off and now he has come as a saint ... You need to understand these pathetic morons have been taking the advantage of this system for too long. I don't accept him as a Massiah, nor he is a pious man, was never an upright man either.
I don't like to see the kind of treatment, which was muted out for him, however, he called for it. His recent tweet is an example of his upbringing. Even in this age, he is a loose ball.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
حرامیوں کو حرامی نہیں کہا۔۔۔ سواتی کی زبان کہاں سے گندی ہو گئی؟
The floodgates have been opened by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf that has served membership cancellation notices to numerous party activists, including figureheads Senator Azam Swati and MPA Yasin Khalil. The announcements were made during Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s press conference in the city on Wednesday. Khattak said both Azam and Khalil will be sacked from the party and the election commission will decide upon their cases within 30 days. “We will not be able to enforce discipline within our ranks if we do not take action against them,” he said.

“We did not give the Mansehra nazim ticket to Azam’s nephew Shehryar Khan Swati yet he contested and as a result, PTI lost the seat. Azam was backing Shehryar.” Fazal said the party has asked Azam to explain his position, failing which he will be sacked from PTI.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
He did absolutely right and following his footsteps I will do the same to you. You asif86 are a bastard both literally and figuratively.

PTI's Ambereen Swati leaks 'damaging' phone call of Azam Swati after ticket denial​

انقلاب

The floodgates have been opened by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf that has served membership cancellation notices to numerous party activists, including figureheads Senator Azam Swati and MPA Yasin Khalil. The announcements were made during Chief Minister Pervez Khattak’s press conference in the city on Wednesday. Khattak said both Azam and Khalil will be sacked from the party and the election commission will decide upon their cases within 30 days. “We will not be able to enforce discipline within our ranks if we do not take action against them,” he said.

“We did not give the Mansehra nazim ticket to Azam’s nephew Shehryar Khan Swati yet he contested and as a result, PTI lost the seat. Azam was backing Shehryar.” Fazal said the party has asked Azam to explain his position, failing which he will be sacked from PTI.
Ahhh, seeking refuge behind Khattak….., that emaciated malacca wouldn’t be able to dissimulate your shabby alibi, son.