Audio Add in Sponcer Bar/Box

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sponser

ab05d807dc9d055746f65ae057c9a74c.jpg

Siasat.pkhas no influenceon advertisingsthat are displayed byGoogle AdsenseU can delete my post after reading actually i dont know which admin is online & how can i contact.i am having a problem evereytime i open any thread an Audio Add Pop ups right at the bottom in Sponcer Bar ( i have pasted dat at the top ).
its realy disturbing & keeps repeating there is no option to exit it or mute.
is it only me or some other membars are having the same problem.
Thanks

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeah i had this problem yesterday while reading a thread about Musharraf..... I thought this is bcoz of Mush nahoosat virus......... LOL..

K

kashiuk

i am facing same problem. i think this is because of some admin,s working on this site. whenever you make a website there is option to chose google ads or not, and i think they chose. they have to deselect this option.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am facing same problem. i think this is because of some admin,s working on this site. whenever you make a website there is option to chose google ads or not, and i think they chose. they have to deselect this option.

Bhole Badshah google ad is a source of income and this enables the admin to support the cost of this forum. But i think the admin should work to avoid audio ads.... we don't have any problem with non-audio ones though...

fzqpk

Voter (50+ posts)
Audio Ad in Sponsor Bar

Dear Admin,
Siasat.pk is a very good website. I visit everyday many times.
But this new Audio Ad in Sponsor Bar is so annoying that you please take it off.
Ads are OK but not the Audio Plz....

Regards.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhole Badshah google ad is a source of income and this enables the admin to support the cost of this forum. But i think the admin should work to avoid audio ads.... we don't have any problem with non-audio ones though...

exactly, aur believe me, income b achi khasi ;). But I know that they (google adsense) allow the publishers to block some specific ads from displaying. So, this should not be a big issue for moderators to handle.

baigsunny

Hi All,
I was silent user of this site till today. I have come across same problem of an ad pops up whenever we try to watch any of the link. I hv got the solution for it, atleast it worked for me.

Press
ctrl+alt+del altogether ... it will take you to task manager ... there in Process tab
try to find plugin-container.exe press end to finish the process.

it will stop the voice ad thing .. you need to refresh the specific program page to watch a program without voice ad...

problem is that for every program you have to do it...

hope that would be useful till its sorted by admin...

thanks

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear All

This issue has been fixed, please let me or team know, if this issue continues.

Regards.

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
OMG this is my first visit right now & its still the same,let me right the Titles/Names of these Audio Adds (LEMSIP,Strepsils,Vanish,Air Wick,E45 cream,)
Dear All

This issue has been fixed, please let me or team know, if this issue continues.

Regards.