Asif Zardari will probably be the President if National government is formed :- Dr.Shahid Masood

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Asif Zardari will probable be the President if National government is formed :- Dr.Shahid Masood

A pity none of his predictions pass the test of time.

PkRevolution

Re: Asif Zardari will probable be the President if National government is formed :- Dr.Shahid Masood

Zardari always behind Immunity - Hahaha

This man is the most corrupt person of Pakistan leading 2nd corrupt Nawaz Shareef.

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)

What the FU.CK this DAACTAAR is.... kia choolIAN marta rehta hai.

jagga9

Zardari always behind Immunity - Hahaha

This man is the most corrupt person of Pakistan leading 2nd corrupt Nawaz Shareef.

Try to be neutral then you will say it other way around.

Zardari has no business that he can be benefited from corruption. He cannot get any benefit out of SROs.

His govt was forcefully failed by business tycoons by the help of punjabi establishment + Judiciary + Media. I am sorry I never wanted to be such cheap to call it punjabi establishment (kashmiris -khawajas, mirs, butts).

I am convinced PPP is far more better than PMLN. Please try too rethink.

jagga9

A pity none of his predictions pass the test of time.

You should be thankful to his highness Saudi mofos and amrika for their countless blessings.

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hmmm..saray chor aik saath...